• Published 3rd Aug 2014
  • 901 Views, 26 Comments

My Little Dashie: Jimmie's Advenure - Windlife



Dashie finds herself flung back into the world of humans. She cashes into the house of Jimmie Rustler, a 16 year old boy who lives in the slums of Detroit. Will he be able to help Dashie?

  • ...
132
 26
 901

Care

It has been three months since Rainbow Dash came into my life. It very hard to get her from seeing my mother, but I make her hide in closet.

She didn't like it in there very much but If my mom see her her she would be taken away and tested on. I don't want that.

"Here you go, homie," I say as I hand her a plate of food.

"Thank you daddy," She said back.

That was the first time I heard her say that. I bring smile to face as I get up to get her drink. "I got straight-up love fo' you, girl." It was hard to keep in all my emotions while I was taking care of her.

Later that day we both went to the park. It was a bright sunny day. It was hot. I had on my black T-shirt and blue geans. I had black hair and red eyes. I was 14, and It was very hard for me to walk since I had a bad headache.

I sat down on a bench. The park had no one in it because it was very old and musty. But there was one guy, but I new him.

"Yo dude, what's up?" I said to him.

"Nothang much." He was a really nice guy. People didn't talk to him much, though. since he was the neighborhood rapist.

I watched Dashie (I call her that now) fly up in air. I see big boom, like in the Dashie story. Big sonic rainboom, it was very pretty with lots of colors.

I hope tha army don't peep dat shit. I thought as she come back down, happy.

I hoped to see her with her cute mark, but it seems she was too young. "Maybe next time you'll git dat shit. I'm sorry you didn't git it todizzle, though," I say to her. She was crying when I took her home.

I almost cried myself, but I had to hold it in. I needed to show strength.

I hoped the day doesn't come when I have to give her back. I love her too much to do that.