• Published 3rd Aug 2014
  • 901 Views, 26 Comments

My Little Dashie: Jimmie's Advenure - Windlife



Dashie finds herself flung back into the world of humans. She cashes into the house of Jimmie Rustler, a 16 year old boy who lives in the slums of Detroit. Will he be able to help Dashie?

  • ...
132
 26
 901

Firends

It’s been nearly two days since I leave Dashie at my friends home. He said that he could take care her for bit while I got a better home ready.

I did not want her to be hiding in the closest anymore, I wanted her to have her own home and I wanted to be there too. It’s really hard trying to think about that she is going to be taken away in 15 years. Maybe I can be taken back too. I hope I can.

I lifted some old clothes off the ground totally unknowing that I missed a picture of dashie. I looked at it for six minutes while I started to cry. I missed her so hard.

Later I got a call from my friend, Dashie was on the other end.

"Daddy?"

"Yea, Dashie?" She sounded sad.

"I want to go home."

"Yo ass cant cuz I’m bustin a freshly smoked up home so you can be mo' safe at home."

She cried, "I saw My Little Pony." My eyes widened. This is bad.

"Don't worry, yo ass is tha only pony around," I lied. But I have to to keep her from running away like she did in the story.

"Okay," She said and I was surprised at that.

"Nuff props fo' understandin mah dirty ass."

I hung up and started to tear up.

...I missed her so hard.