• Published 14th Apr 2012
  • 1,102 Views, 40 Comments

Accelerando - Cobalt Shine



Octavia and Vinyl Scratch are both invited to the same event,not a good idea

  • ...
3
 40
 1,102

Chapter One: The Fight(Edited)

Octavia was hit badly by that blow. But though she hurt, she responded, "If that's what you would like to make it, then I guess it's a battle!"


As she then dodged a hoof thrown by Vinyl, the crowd stood in confusion. Their jaws hung loose, their eyes wide.


"Really Vinyl, if that's all you have then you're not even worth my time!"


"Oh no! This is just the beginning!" she yelled, running full speed at Octavia. Curses and hate flew from her mouth. "I'm so sick of your shit Octavia! Your uptight ways, and how you always think you better than everypony else!"


"You bitch!" Octavia screamed.


In the distraction, Vinyl threw two hooves straight into Octavia's stomach. She was unfortunately hit by Octavia's knee, knocking her in the chin as they both went backward towards the edge of the stage. Octavia got up and picked up her bow. Vinyl, who by now had gotten up, put her turntables on her back (cue music). Octavia stood on her hind legs, holding her bow in her teeth. Vinyl stood on all fours with her DJ set on her back, the turntables spinning away.


Octavia rushed forward, swinging her bow as a sword. Vinyl leapt to the side, slamming her feet into the ground. She sent two records flying towards her in a whirling fury. Octavia spun in the air, slashing through the records and leaping toward her enemy once more. She glared at Vinyl, jumping in the air, attempting to bring her bow down over Vinyl's head. The unicorn dodged the strike, and sent back a buck from her hind legs, hitting Octavia right in her stomach.

Edited :yay

"Oomph" She was winded from the kick


"There's more where that came from!" Vinyl announced. She took the offensive on Octavia, ripping the needle of the turntables and clenching it in between her teeth. She darted toward Octavia at full blast.


Octavia realized this, taking the violin dropped by the butler and using that to ward off the attack from the incoming unicorn. Their 'swords' met, clashing and making the violin create a horrid screeching noise. Everypony in the audience groaned and wailed.


"How dare you call me a bitch! You arrogant piece of shit!" Vinyl screamed.


"Shit? How dare you, you ugly little whore, parading around the place like you're hard to get! Please!" she responded.


"Why you!" Vinyl screamed. She tried another attack, using her needle, swinging it at Octavia's leg. Smack. The needle hit her leg, a slapping sound echoing around them. Blood started spurting out of her leg.


On instinct she leaned over on the leg, cringing from the pain. But she was still in a fight, and this was no time to lay down. Quickly she stood on two legs, completely smashing the violin against Vinyl's head and sending her across the stage. The cellist took a good look at her leg - she was losing a lot of blood. Vinyl must have hit an artery. The DJ, on the other hoof, was having trouble standing up herself; Octavia had done some serious damage. Upon realizing this, Octavia picked up her cello once again and limped over to Vinyl, scraping the stage with a horrible, ominous screech.

(once again a massive thanks to Lynked and Mcyav)!! :twilightsmile: