• Published 22nd Jul 2014
  • 527 Views, 6 Comments

Rhythm's Game (World Ends With You Theme) - Rhythm The Music Mare



Going to be a alternating version of the World Ends With You game with different characters taking over the main cast

  • ...
1
 6
 527

The Games Afoot (day 23-22)

23 days remaining

Rhythm sat at her large desk in the conductor's pad, it was her own area that was blocked off from everyone else apart from several other officer reapers, Producer and of course the Composer. she flicked her tail and snorted looking at the files wondering who the game master would be, she had been pondering this for a while and would have normally picked whoever she had wanted however with both her life and the RG/UG being at risk of erasure she decided to plan the game herself instead of randomly picking a random officer and giving several of them a vacation, she had allowed all of the reapers a week holiday and will use both groups of players from last week and this week to join the game when she had fully planned her strategy. Rhythm read the file which the Producer had given her, it had come from the Composer however it summarised the proxy for the Composer would start the game on the following week since Rhythm had cancelled the previous week from her coming game with the Composer. It being the Saturday night she had to decide tonight otherwise tomorrow the other reapers will know something was up and she was not willing to cancel another week, rules dictated two competitive weeks cannot be postponed unless sanctioned by the Composer.

Rhythm first had decided to hand out her O-Pins and become the game master herself however this would only allow her to complete one of her objectives, along with that she presumed the Composer would consider that cheating and erasure her on the spot and voiding the game. Rhythm then picked up a file she had selected, "Discord hmmm, yes his power is rather alarming and it has grown this past few weeks, best to see if he is up to the challenge." she summarised reading his file, she decided Discord would be the first game master, he was the strongest candidate and was the biggest threat to her if he suddenly decided he could be the next Conductor.

22 days remaining

Rhythm walked out of the Composer chamber and into the UG though her secret portal, there she was in the room she addressed the senior officers, she glanced around waiting for them. She glanced at the clock singling 9.00am, she heard a tap on the door and allowed it to open, "enter" she said smiling as her three main officers filed in, "please all take a seat we have work to do" she told them taking the sofa for herself, the other three officers sat down randomly around the centre table of the room.

Rhythm glanced at them then nodded at each of them "you three are my most trusted officers. Discord, Trixie and Sunset you've all worked hard and your performance reviews are excellent along with you having your own unique ways you excel above the rest of the reapers. I've taken everything into account and I’ve made my decision for this week’s contest, It was hard choosing out of you three however I believe Discord can remove the two weeks’ worth of players the best with his power" she finished

Discord smiled, "Certainly, I shall finish this week with a 100% erasure rate" he promised. Trixie snorted in disgust and looked at discords large size, "You planning to erase them, or EAT them?" she joked laughing at her own jokes, she got up and then flicked her mane, "anyway, I can think of a decillion better ways to spend our time... than by having MEETINGS" she scoffed before leaving the room in a huff. Sunset Shimmers frowned as Trixie left "I support your judgment, but may I voice my concerns over Trixie's promotion, maybe it was too soon" she added questioning Rhythm's judgment slightly. Rhythm glanced back at Sunset Shimmers and growled "I know of your concerns however I know of Trixie's ability’s and they are only slightly different then my own, apart from cooperation and lack of leadership which I admire". Rhythm flicked her tail "you can leave us Sunset, we have matters to discuss" she finalised, after Sunset Shimmers had left she turned to Discord and smiled with a sly grin "follow me", she went over to her desk and sat down pulling out Discords file and passing it to him and she waited for his comments.

Discord blinked "Tactics, intel, willpower, decisiveness, performance and cooperation all above 95, you think too highly of me" he added modestly. Rhythm shook her head "no I think not, you were my student a long time ago and won when I was the game master myself, I remember your help in removing the previous Conductor however with that aside if you get your 100% erasure rate then I shall make you the official game master" she said smiling. Discord frowned "this is not like you at all, you would never consider having a long-term game master since you would think your under threat of being usurped however I see something has forced you to play like this, nonetheless I would be honoured if you would make me permanent game master" he finished. Rhythm nodded in approval "then go, and say none of this to another soul" she finished as her game master left. Rhythm flicked her tail and decided to go back to her room to think, there was nothing left to do before tomorrow’s game.

Rhythm looked back over the sheet concerning the information which included the number to be brought abck to life, 1 was the value which made Rhythm suspicious she belived that this was so the proxy could return to life after winning for the composer however she decided to go sleep on the matter before metting with all the players and letting them into the game after taking their entry fee

Author's Note:

finished spelling and gramar errors

may edit and add detail later