• Published 20th Jul 2014
  • 2,503 Views, 38 Comments

Father Of A Changeling - vinyl_dashy2



Ever wonder what would have happened if Shining Armor actually DID marry Chrysalis? Do you wonder how much farther it would go, and if Chrysalis would ever see the error of her ways?

  • ...
12
 38
 2,503

Chapter 1: The Mistake

"We're not going to make it, Twilight!" Cadence shouted in distress. Twilight was nervous, but determined to make it to the wedding in time. They made it to the castle and burst through the doors, but they were too late. The kiss was planted upon the changeling queen and Shining Armor. The life was instantly sucked out of him, but yet he felt pleasure do to being under Chrysalis' spell. Cadence's heart shattered into a million pieces seeing the sight of her groom placing a kiss on the muzzle of an imposter.

Chrysalis pulled away to break the kiss as everyone cheered violently for the new royal couple. The bride and groom walked down the isle followed by the princesses and all the crowd. Pushing away the real Cadence and Twilight away with little attention as if they were ghosts. Tears streamed down the pale pink cheeks of the princess, as anger flushed throughout her. She felt she almost knew this would happen... because the queen of changelings could tell how strong their love was for each other...

But that was the past now. Cadence had not been seen since the wedding, she had fled to the Everfree forest feeling she could not show her face again knowing Chrysalis would keep her disguise to keep feeding off her husband's love. Cadence had lost all hope. Twilight no longer visited her brother. She had failed her friend and old foal-sitter, and was not the same since. She had barricaded herself in her library, fearing she would ruin the life of another friend. She never got her reward of becoming an alicorn due to turning away society and her friends.

As for Chrysalis and Shining Armor, they had their first colt and Chrysalis had gained enough power to take over Equestria. She had overthrown Princess Celestia and Luna and they had now lived in the two sisters castle in Canterlot. Everything had went downhill since the wedding. Chrysalis now didn't disguise herself in front of her "husband," for after they had their first child Shining Armor had realized his mistake. For his son was a changing. The colt had his mother's eyes, hair color, and his changeling looks, as he had his father's hair style and flank color. They named him Zany.

Zany was a bouncy, happy colt, but in Chrysalis' free time she taught him to be a heartless monster and what the deeds of a changeling were. Other than that, Shining Armor was left to care for his 6 year old colt all by himself.