• Published 8th Jul 2014
  • 1,702 Views, 54 Comments

Pinkie Pie & Twilight Velvet's Foalish Fun Place - Daxn



After begin kicked out of her home, Twilight Velvet and Pinkie Pie decide to sadisfy their obsession for regression by running an Adult Daycare Center. Also, Silver and Sweetie happen to be now in good terms.

  • ...
14
 54
 1,702

First Customers (Revamped)

A light blue unicorn stallion with green mane, and an orange earth pony mare with brown mane were revealed by the door's opening.

"Hello there, Pinkie Pie!" Said the stallion cheerfully, while walking towards the counter, where the usher was sitting. Noticing the arrival of the first two customers, Pinkie Pie gestured to Matrona to bring Velvet upstairs, while she dealt with the new arrivals.

"Hello Bonded Fiend!" Pinkie Pie said to the light blue stallion, before turning ot the yellow mare, whom was standing over the entrance "And hello there, Roast Carrot."

"Hello, Pinkie. So, is this your new business?" Said the mare, while looking around her with interest, "Looks a bit empty for now."

"Well..." Pinkie smiled sheepisly and lowered her head "I spent most of the budget on decorating the main rooms, so the entrance is still a bit empty," Pinkie Pie raised her head again "but, if I do everything correctly, I will have the money to decorate the entrance!"

"That's good," stated Roast, as she walked to her stallion friend Bonded "naturally, if you have done everything else correctly."

Pinkie chuckled nervously at that statment from her yellow friend. While Pinkie was sure to have done everything correctly due to the great lenghts she had gone to make the buisness happen, the doubt of screwing up something major was lingering in her mind. Then Bonded came in and saved the day.

"Ah, we are in a reassuring mood today, aren't we?" Bonded said jokingly.

"I just say the truth." Roast stated, once she was at the desk.

Once the small tension inside her dissipated, Pinkie sighed, while the cashier listed the avaible services.

"As you can see here," the usher said "we offer different kind of services. For now they are limited to the level of continence desired, but we are planning to add a tariff for mental regression, maybe physical one."

Then the usher gave a little list to Bonded, whom picked it up with his magic, and scanned it carefully, before handing it to Roast Carrot, whom picked it up with slight disinterest, and read it slowly.

Then, a minute later, the usher asked, his voice showing no small professionality and seriousness.

"Your choice?"

Roast Carrot put the piece of paper on the desk, and said with a slightly hissing voice. "I will take the 'diapering' only option, just for play it safe."

"I will take the urinary incontinence option," he said, shrugging his shoulder a bit and talking in a tone that expressed little to no concern "not really a fan of messing, you know."

The usher nodded, took two forms, and wrote the two ponies' names on the papers. That done, he took an Abacus from under the counter, counted the total amount of bits, and then said.

"That will be 45 in total."

Bonded took a sachet of money hanging from his neck, and poured the contenent, two coins valued 5 bits each, over the desk. The same thing was done by Roast Carrot, who, however, decided to pay in one-bit coins.

The usher quickly counted the bits, noticed those were enough for the payment, and said.

"Alright, mares in the left alley, stallions in the right one." He said, as he put away the money.

The two ponies took separate ways.

As Pinkie went down the hallway along with Roast Carrot, she noticed that her yellow friend was looking around her with interest, until she finally elicited a nod of approval once at the end of the hallway.

Pinkie let out a sigh, and entered in the Mare's changing room, where Matrona was waiting with a thick light pink diaper on her back.

Matrona said. "Roast, could you please lie on those benches?"

The yellow mare complied, and put herself on her back on the pink changing pad glued to the bench, and, soon after that, Matrona slid the diaper under Roast's back and taped it to her waist. Done that, Roast jumped down the bench and, while crinkling all the way, she was escorted upstairs by Matrona.

Upstairs, Bonded was already there with Velvet, whom was enveloping Bonded’ crotch in a white aura, making it flicker. While Velvet did that, she pinched Bonded’s cheeck, and cooed.

"Who is a cute foal?" ,

The stallion unsurely pointed at himself, and looked at Velvet, whom exclaimed with glee.

"Yes, you are!"

Bonded smiled widely, and gave Velvet a fully heated hug, and Velvet dropped the aura for hug Bonded back. At this sight, Pinkie slightly winced, before suppressing her negativity.

“Ok, everypony, time to foal up! The last coming is a granny!” Pinkie said with, while rushing to the baskets with glee. The two diapered ponies looked at each other for few seconds, before joining Pinkie in her run to the baskets. Meanwhile, Matrona and Velvet followed them by walking.

Pinkie took from the basket a few cloth dolls, and put them in the middle of the room, where Bonded was dividing the blocks by colour, Roast Carrot was "ironing" the wrinkly dresses, and the two caretakers were looking over the two "foals."

"So," Pinkie said, her voice dripping with joyful ham "what do you wanna play?"

Bonded Fiend exclaimed, truly in a foalish fashion "Build! Build!"

Roast Carrot, after giving a last pull to a light blue doll dress, said, equally excited. "I want to play with dolls!"

"How about both togheter?" Proposed Pinkie Pie, as she put the dolls down.

"Yeah!" The two ponies exclaimed loudly, as they started to build up houses with the colored blocks, aided by Matrona that kept passing the blocks, and Velvet providing commentary of the action going on.

"A new day rises over the little town of Ponyville," Velvet spoke, in a voice between the solemn and the playful "and the ponies are going out of their houses," Velvet glanced at the dolls used by the three foalish adults, recognizing Shining Armour, Cadance and Twilight Sparkle in-between the big pile "there is Shining Armour, also called Shiny; Cadance, in love with Shining; and Twilight Sparkle, a no-fun and mean pony."

Pinkie Pie could easily tell that Velvet was a sore loser.

"Then there are...?" Velvet said, giving a cue to Bonded and Roast Whom quickly picked that up.

"Mister Chorda, ropemaster," said Bonded, as he moved a brown and red stallion doll outside the door of an house built with yellow blocks.

"And Crystal Unclear," said Roast Carrot, moving around a purple and blue mare doll.

"Ah, I see," Velvet said, as she pointed doll Twilight toward Roast Carrot/Crystal Unclear towards "naturally, Twilight does not like anypony."

At this point, Velvet switched to an hig-pitched and snotty-sounding voice

"I see you are happy. I hate you for that!"

Roast Carrot giggled, as she move the head of her doll, so that it looked like it was talking.

"Oh, come on Twilight! Don't be so grumpy!"

"I don't want to not be grumpy! I want to be grumpy!" Velvet said, exaggerating her tone and making wide movements with the doll.

Bonded and Pinkie jumped right in, after finishing a crude reproduction of the establishment they were in.

"I have the solution!" Bonded exclaimed, in a voice that was higher-pitched than his usual.

"Yeah, let's bring her here!" Pinkie Pie said, pointing with her Cadance doll toward the block building. As soon as she said that, Bonded picked Twilight doll's stuffed leg, and slowly dragged it on the floor.

"No! No!" Velvet said, still using that mocking voice "I don't want to! I am allergic to fun!" Then Velvet started to force sneezes to get the point across, causing pinkie Pie and Bonded to giggle loudly.


The three "foals," Velvet and Matrona kept playing with dolls for around half-an hour, until Bonded, whom was pretending of spanking Twilight's doll, let out an hissing sound, soon followed by the noticeable expansion and designs fading in the front of the diaper.

Matrona noticed that, but decided to wait for a bit, before interrupting the game, and start a quick diaper check of all the "foals".

As soon as silence briefly befell the game, Matrona got up and said.

"Well, now, before we go on, I will check you diapers,"

The three foals stopped playing in order to look at Matrona, whom, without further warning, she touched the front part of Pinkie Pie's diaper, making a slight crinkle noise that confirmed its dryness.

Roast Carrot, immeditely understanding what was going on, said.

"No need changie! I am dry!"

Matrona sing-sang.

"I am sure you are, but let's check anyway." Not surprisingly, since she had not took one of the incontinence options, Matrona found Roast's diaper dry, thus leaving Bonded Fiend as the last pony to have his diaper checked. She knew already that Bonded was due for a change, but, for keep the act up,she asked.

"Now, Bondi, are you dry or wet?"

Bonded Friendship looked st the front of his diaper, blushed, and said embarassed.

"Wet."

Matrona smiled warmly, as she took Bonded in her magical aura, and brought him to the changing table.

"Don't worry, you are just a little colt, accident happens all the time."

Once Bonded was at the changing table, Velvet noticed that the other two ponies were looking at the ground. Not liking their current expression, Velvet said, as she went towards the baskets in the corner of the room.

"Rattles coming throught!"

Pinkie Pie and Roast Carrot jumped up with excitement and ran towards Velvet.

"Yay!"

And then they quickly snatched the pink and white rattles out of Matrona's grip, thus causing a little rattling cacophony that echoed in the room for a bit, before begin replaced by the more rythmed (but still noisy) rattle shaking by Pinkie and Roast Carrot.

And, as soon as Bonded, now wearing a fresh light blue diaper, he also joined the little concert started by Pinkie Pie and Roast.

When the novelty of the rattle wore off, Pinkie took a little drum kit and gave a beat, Bonded found a toy guitar and using his magic started started playing some chords that went with the drums, and Roast found the triangle and joined, and together them formed a little song.

Velet, hearing that lovely symphony, coul not help but sing.

“Today my foals are playing, they’re having so much fun,
Soon the night will come, and we won’t get much done,
Don’t you worry, as you play your part,
Cause even when the time will run, we’ll never be apart,”

Then Matrona started to sing along.

“The music is so nice, It flows effortlessly
Cause when you go along, there is a lovely melody
If you all relax, it will go on to eternity…”

Then all five sang together.

“Foal time, is the best of time,
We don’t want any other time,
When you with me, and me with you,
We stick together like glue!”

At this point, Pinkie Sang solo.

“It’s so nice, when you’re all with me,
Singing together in harmony,
The smiles on your face, make me smile with glee,
So you should all sing along with me!”

And Bonded did joined, In a shocking base voice.

“When I’m sitting here, it is such a treat,
To be playing with like my family,
When you all with me, I crave to be,
The best I can get from this!"

And again they all sang together in perfect harmony.

“Foal time, is the best of time,
We don’t want any other time,
When you with me, and me with you,
We stick together like glue!”

Then Pinkie Pointed at Rosted and yelled,

“Last part, go get them!”

Roast cleared her throat and sang in an baritono voice.

“As we close for the day,
We keep memories that go away,
And all I can hope for you and me,
That we will meeeettt aaaagaaaainnn!!!!!!!”

And as the song ended, they all claped their hooves, terminating their song.

Naturally, they weren't done playing just yet. so they kept changing styles and rythems, but couldn’t found a melody that will keep a song going, this went on for quite some time, enought time for Pinkie to deside she will get proper instrumants for the ‘Foal Center’, she know where to find the classic guitar, also where she could find some electrics ones, with volume and full body,and acostics, one with steel strings and one with nylon!, and she couldn’t stop thinking on how a full drum kit with a snare, bass, tam tams, splash, ride, high hat and crash would be very usefull, maybe she could even get a china!, and you can’t forget to get keyboards, bass, amps, horns (not the unicorn kind she noted herself with a giggle.) brass, harps and such, as she kept listing all the things they could use like a filly in a candy shop, only with musical instumants, she fail to notice that Bonded and Roast stopped playing and she was going on her own.

“Ammm, Pinkie?” Bonded asked as he tapped the drum mare’s shoulder with worry, “Are you all right?”

“What? We stopped playing? My bad, I guess I went a tiny bit overboard.” The pink mare replyed as she hid her blush with her forelags.

“It’s ok Pinkie Pie, We had so much fun It’s completly fine to get a little big carried away,” Matona said in a caring voice,”What isn’t fine is for our little foals to miss there nap time.” she added in a childish voice as she pinched Pinkie’s cheek with her magic, “Nap time!”

“Ohhh, do I have to?” Pinkie was clearly not happy with this turn of events, as was heard in her voice, “I’m not tired yet!” And to forther prove her point she said it with a whinnie high picthed voice and added a little stamping steps with her front legs.

“Yes. And I don’t want to hear any more complaints from youm young missy!” Matrona’s satment was clear, the tone of her voice was perfectly toned to inform the “foals” that there was no room to argue.

As all 3 “Foals” sighed together, Martona was already picking them up in her magic, and placing each “foal” on a thin air mattress that she took from a near by closet and covering them with a red blanket. Velvet, whom know why Martona decided it was nap time, started to dim the room by turning off the lights and putting the thick draps over the windows, as she herself was happy to get a little break from caring for the foals, just for a little adult chit chat in the kitchen as well.

“Have a lovely nap, little foals.” Velvet said to her foals as she went around the room giving each one a kiss on the forehead. “Mummy will be right next door if you will need me.” Pinkie was the last to get a kiss, but since Velvet know Pinkie was a needy foal she also got a big hug.

“Nini, my little ponies.”

And with that the door was closed, leaving the main room in darkness, the only light coming from the bottom of the kitchen door, where Velvet and Martona were sitting and chatting.


In the kitchen, there was a simple and streamlined room with metal cabinets, a coffee distributor, and a little gas stove.

As Matrona put some of the coffee mix in the machine, Velvet talked about the customers.

“Would you believe how cute the new foals are?” The white unicorn mare said, as she levitated her tea cup “They seem to bring so much happiness to Pinkie, that my heart might just explode with glee!”

“Right, sure.” Matrona said, as she let the mug fill with coffee “You do know they are customers, right?”

“Of course I know that, though they are so much more now! Maybe their mums and dads will send them here tomorrow as well?” Velvet said, while looking around frantically “Maybe they will do it, if we write them a note saying how much fun they had here. Can you tell me where I can find pen and paper?”

Martona shrugged and rolled her eyes. “It is downstairs, at Abacus’ desk.”

Velvet sped out of the kitchen towards the entrance, leaving Matrona sigh behind.

“Well, I get paid for this, and I do enjoy taking care of the inner foal of my clients, can’t see why a mare believing that those are real foals would be much weird than pretended they are and treat them like that,” Matrona murmured to herself, as she took a sip to her coffee, and realizing it was bland.

“Also, I should take a better mixture for the coffee…”


“Psss, are you sleeping already?” Pinkie whispered in the darkness, slightly later on.

“No, do you?” Bonded answered back

“Of course I’m not sleeping Bonded, if I was how I would ask you?”

“I thought you might be sleeptalking Pinkie, my bad.”

“You think Carrot is sleeping?”

“Well she does snore quitely, and she didn’t replied to our talk, so I guess she is awake.”

“Shoot, and I wanted to put her hoof in worm water.” Pinkie said as she held back a giggle.

“Warm water? So she will wet herself? That sounds like a great idea.”

“No silly, as in water filled with worms, so she will freak out, but I guess warm water could be fun too.”

“What you two are talking about?” Roasted said, turning around towards Pinkie and Bonded.

“Uuuh… nothing,” said Bonded to her friend. Naturally, Carrot smirked, and said.

“I’ve heard you. And now, I must punish you!” She said, jumping on Bonded and tickling him, making him laugh loudly, and making Pinkie giggle at the sight.

Matrona showed herself from the kitchen, lit up the room once again.

“What all the noise in here?”

The three ponies turned around, looked at Matrona, then looked at each other, unable to say anything.
Matrona walked towards the three, and said, “So, we're not tired yet, are we?”

“Yes, we are not tired, Matrona, and we want to keep on playing!” Pinkie said.

Matrona sat down next to the rebel pony and said “Well then Pinkie, how do you plan to go on playing if you will be too tired cause you are all sweepy? so try to get sleep now so you and your friends will be well rested when you will want to play later.”

Pinkie could not argue with that logic, in her foal state at least, so the only thing left to do was to comply.

“Fine, we will go to sleep.”

Naturally, Pinkie did not actually go to sleep, but simply laid down, and awaited until Matrona decided it was time to end Nap Time.

Some minutes later, Matrona re-entered in the room, rose the curtains, and said.

“Nap Time’s over, do go on.”

The three foalish adults sprung up, and went back to their previous activities.


After yet another half an hour of games, music, songs and snuggles, the turn of Burned Carrot and Bonded Fiend came to an end.

"This was very pleasurable, Pinkie," Burned Carrot said, as she took five buisness cards from the desk at the entrance "I think this business of yours should be known by more ponies."

"Yeah, it needs to be known," Bonded said, while stepping out of the building "it would be just a pity to let this die."

"Well, thank you!" Pinkie Pie said, reassured by the words of her two friends and customers "
I hope I will be able to keep this up!"

And then the two ponies left the building, at which point Abacus got up and said.

"Alright, what time it is?"

Matrona looked at the clock in the hall.

"It's five to one o'clock."

"Alright, see you later," Abacus said "I' m going out for the lunch break."

Author's Note:

Partial credit to Bright_Foal.