• Published 15th Jul 2012
  • 2,750 Views, 31 Comments

The Search for the Rogue Pony Prince - JuneLuxray2



When Prince Blueblood is missing and wanted for his crimes, the group sets out to stop him again.

  • ...
4
 31
 2,750

Speech of The Frootloop

A large crowd had amassed around the stage the podium was atop of. There were so many ponies that some of the pegasus ponies that could fly- Maddie, Danny, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and some other random ponies- had taken to the air to avoid the crowd. Vlad walked up and cleared his throat. He opened his mouth and spoke. "Citizens of Amity Park, we have found ourselves in an unusual predicament. It has been but an hour and we know very little on the matters of state...we have already been faxed by the state government who got faxed by the federal government a message. It is to stay calm, and that this is being looked into. However, though I cannot prove it, I have a feeling this is not at all permanent." Vlad smirked. "I have made some observations of my own- obviously, pegasi can fly, unicorns can use magic...and the ones with neither I have noted to be particularly good at things like gardening or animal care, perhaps indicating a natural ability with nature.

"Aside from that, all I can advise is for you all to try to adjust...if you have any matters of importance or know any information, please report to the town hall or email us your concerns. Lines are already full of messages, so please be patient and we'll get to it as soon as we can. If we panic and descend to chaos, we cannot fix what has happened. We are currently unsure as to whether or not this was caused by a ghost...but, of course, my money is on Danny Phantom-"

No sooner than did Vlad make the accusation against Danny did Applejack step forward. "Now wait just a cotton pickin' minute!" Applejack snapped. The crowd turned to see her. Danny stared in silence at her. Vlad looked carefully at her, then noted how close she was to a pegasus pony that looked a lot like Danny- and remember what Blueblood had said. When he saw the mark of apples on her, he knew that had to be one of his new friends- Applejack. Vlad scoffed.

"And who are you?"

"My name is-" Applejack paused. "Uh...Jacqueline...Smith. But my friends call me Applejack! And you can't make an unproved accusation against Danny Phantom! He is innocent until proven guilty. What proof do you have that he did anything at all?" she asked. The crowd murmured, and Vlad scowled.

"What proof do you have that he didn't do anything?" he asked.

"What proof do you have that he did do something? If he didn't, then you're being downright dishonest and mean. Ponies should be honest with each other, especially with someone in power like you. Honesty is a virtue. I ain't no fancy-schmancy speaker or nothin', but I am an honest pony. And Danny Phantom is innocent until proven guilty." she finished. The crowd began to cheer and stomp their hooves in approval of her words. Applejack politely tipped her hat and smiled. Vlad's face turned a bright red in embarrassment and anger- no one made him look like a fool.

"I suggest, my dear, you be careful about what you say. Meeting adjourned." he said, and walked off. He walked inside and went to his office. He opened his desk and found a small, flying bot that could spy for him. He quickly set the target and let it go. He turned on the speakers in his room and listened in.

He could hear the group began to laugh and high-hoof and congratulate Applejack on her words.

"Couldn't have said it better! Nice going, making the Frootloop look like a fool!" Rainbow Dash said. Applejack smiled.

"Why, not a problem. I just don't like seeing my friends be pushed around, and I certainly won't tolerate it." she said. Danny grinned

"That's so nice of you. Thanks."

"Alright, Jack and I have some business to take care of at home. We're already guessing people are going to be asking us for information. Why don't you go and report to Princess Celestia and see what's going on in Equestria?" Maddie suggested.

"I have homework to do. The others can go." Jazz said.

"Yeesh, you're thinking of homework at a time like this?" Danny asked.

"Shut up, little brother. Let's get going."

Vlad quickly controlled the robot and made it land in the closest available pony's hair that was following them. However, that target happened to be Fluttershy, and as soon as the robot landed on her, she detected the movement, shrieked, and flopped over, thus crushing the robot in the process.

Everypony turned to Fluttershy in alarm. The pony let out a small moan and stood back up. She turned to see pieces of a destroyed mechanism on the ground. She brushed off whatever scraps where in her tail and stared at it. "W-what is it?" she squeaked. Tucker examined in for a second and made his judgement.

"It looks like one of Vlad's robots he uses for spying. Luckily, he chose Fluttershy, who would detect it in an instant. Looks like he meant to spy on us." he said. Spike shuddered.

"But how much did he hear? That's so weird!" the baby dragon said. Twilight Sparkle stared at the remains.

"I dunno. He could've heard nothing or everything we just said."

"Goodness gracious! He's sure determined..." Rarity said, disturbed. Pinkie poked at it and got a minor shock, making her retract her hoof and pout.

"Ouch! What a meanie...doesn't he know nopony can have many friends if you're mean?" she asked.

"He doesn't care. In any case, we need to be careful. Keep our eyes and ears open." Sam replied. Maddie, Jack, and Jazz quickly changed their plans.

"On second thought, maybe we should tag along just in case. I'll bring the Fenton guns!" Jack said proudly.

In the mayor's office, everything went static after he heard a yelp of terror and then nothing. Vlad grumbled, but at least knew where they were headed. He turned into a ghost and flew out. Turning invisible, he saw the group headed to Fentonworks. As he began to follow them, he knew he had a lead.