• Published 16th Jun 2014
  • 1,075 Views, 23 Comments

Infinity: An account of The Last Horseman - Brony Tron



A story following Remy Smith, millionaire, entrepreneur, philanthropist, brony, and Horseman of Death.

  • ...
7
 23
 1,075

Recorder account: 002

I woke up hours later, on the floor. As I stood up and made my way to the window, I noticed it was becoming day. 'I slept all night?' And then I remembered what happened and how I got knocked out.

"Oh crap. ALPHA! ALPHA ARE YOU THERE!?"

"I am present and fully functional, sir. But I seem unable to connect to the Smith tower mainframe."

"That's impossible. You have a heavily encrypted and direct wireless connection to the mainframe" I said.

"I am aware, sir, but I still seem unable to reach the tower. It's almost as if......" He stopped.

"As if what, alpha?" I asked

"Sir, I initiated a standard geographical scan of the properties and the immediate area around them, and I just received the feedback. Sir, nothing's where it's supposed to be" he said in a slightly worried tone

"what're you saying, my properties fine, but the damage hit around it?" I questioned.

"No sir, I'm saying that well your houses are in the right geographical coordinates, we have completely changed our location. Take a look." He brought up the camera view of my front gate on the big screen, and he was right. There was no road, and well my house was almost exclusively surrounded by pine trees, he ones on the screen were almost all either oak or birch.

"Something's going on here, Alpha. I want you to keep digging, and see what comes up. I'm going for a drive. Have Delta surprise me with a car."

"Absolutely sir. I'll keep you updated."

I head outside distracted by thought. 'I can't imagine what any of this means. We moved? But how? And what were those alien particles found right before any of this happened?' I round the corner and see the driveway, with my favorite car on it: my grey and silver Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1 Racing edition. A car that is, in my opinion, the pinnacle of human and machine coexistence to form the perfect vehicle.

I get in and the V8 growls to life, just eager to get under way. The computer activates, and on comes my vehicle manager. "I figured you may have needed a pick me up today" said Delta a bit smugly. "Well, I did, and I am grateful" I said

I threw it into first gear and began barreling down my three mile long driveway. 0 to 60 in 2.67 seconds. I wound around the bends and curves like the road was built for this exact car. As I neared the end of the driveway, I opened my gate and came screaming out of it like a bat outta hell. I then followed the dirt path left there. 'Its as good a place to start as any, right?'

I was on the road for about five minutes when I finally saw the first signs of civilization up ahead. It was what appeared to be an orchard with a fence around it. I slowed to a halt and got out with the engine still running. I looked up at the trees. "Apples? Huh, well maybe their owners can help me. At the very least I could use a map to see where I am."

I continued in the path until I reached the entrance. Above it was a sign.

"Welcome to Sweet Apple Acres, home of the best apples in all of..(gulp)..equestria?" I said, increasingly worried. "Maybe I can convince the brony farmer to help me." I continued up the path, then I saw the barn. 'There is no way....'

The farm was an Exact replica of the one from My Little Pony. 'This is unbelievable' I thought, as a slight chuckle escaped my mouth. At least, that was before I saw the horses running the place.

I sat in awe and watched as an orange mare with 3 apples on her rear trotted up to an apple tree, turned around, and kicked it. Then it rained apples on her, but she was already on to the next tree, seemingly unfazed by the falling fruit. Alongside her was a huge red stallion with half a green apple on his butt, kicking trees with a similar vigor as his smaller companion. But what really worried me was when they looked at me.

"Oh.....uh......uh oh" stuttered the orange pony. "Eeeyup" said her crimson compadre.

'Well, they know I'm here, may as we'll be neighborly' I thought to myself. "Hello. My name is Remy, uhh, Remy Smith. What's you're names?" I said nervously

"Well...uhh...my name is Applejack, and....uhh......it's a pleasure to meet you" she stuttered

"Likewise. Now, umm, could you please tell me where I am, exactly?" I asked. I then realized her big friend, who I already knew was Big Macintosh, was nowhere to be found. 'Hes sure is quiet for his size.

"well....you see....that's a difficult question.....and....uhh...NOW BIG MAC!!!" She suddenly yelled. I then felt a pinprick in the back of my neck. I reached back to feel it, and my hands found something cold and metal. I pulled it out, brought it around, and looked at it. It was a tranquilizer dart. Not just a regular one, but one built to take down a fully grown and fully pissed off bull. Knowing that, and from the feeling coursing from the impact wound, I could tell that they had filled it all the way. I suddenly felt light headed

"Alpha.....remind me nwwever twalk to stwangers again...." I spat out while stumbling around.

"Yes, sir." His reply was the last thing I heard. I then closed my eyes and the ground rushed up to meet me.

***

"Well, he's right on time, just like twilight said he'd be" said Applejack, staring down at the unconsciousness human with disgust. "Yup" was all Big Mac had to say.

"reckon we should bring 'im to Twilight?"

"Eeyup"

"Alrighty then, load 'im up and I'll bring 'im"

They dragged the body to a cart, loaded him on, and made the short journey to Ponyville's own prince and princess of friendship's castle.