• Published 16th Jun 2014
  • 1,074 Views, 23 Comments

Infinity: An account of The Last Horseman - Brony Tron



A story following Remy Smith, millionaire, entrepreneur, philanthropist, brony, and Horseman of Death.

  • ...
7
 23
 1,074

Recorder account: 001

So there I was, minding my own business, when my whole world got thrown out of wack, literally. But somehow, that feels like the middle of my story, so here's the beginning.

SLAM'.

I hit the snooze on my alarm clock. "Huh...I hate that song."

"Alpha!"

"Yes sir?"

"Please remove that song from my morning playlist, have my breakfast waiting for me downstairs, and turn on my shower. You know how I like it"

"Very good sir"

"And Alpha..."

"Yes sir?"

"Please have Delta bring a car around for me. Tell him to surprise me"

"Certainly sir"

My name is Remy Smith, and the first thing you should know about me, is that I'm rich. Incredibly so. The second thing you should know is that I'm only 21, but it's not what you think. I earned all my money. And with it, I gained intelligence, power, and some very fun toys. Including my AI (artificial intelligence) butler, named Alpha, and my Vehicular Manager AI, named Delta. I have a lot of cars, and they need a manager. Along with those I have the Smith Mansion, my largest house, Smith Manor, my second largest and the one I'm currently using, a summer home, a winter cabin, a house up in the mountains, a beach house, and the house I grew up in.

Along with all that, I own Smith Enterprises, the biggest parent company in the world. I own Coca-Cola, Chevrolet, and Disney, just to name a few. They are all under my parent company, and it is the most amazing thing ever. About 6 months ago, I bought Rosetta Stone, and I've learned Russian, French, Spanish, and Portuguese. It's been awesome. But enough about me, let's get on with this.

I am 6'2", fairly well built, with dark hair and slightly tanned skin. I got out of the shower feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day. I went downstairs and quickly ate my breakfast of eggs, toast, and a glass of milk. I go outside to see what today's selection was going to be.

I go outside to see...my Mustang 442 Fastback California Edition. "Ahh, Delta, you know me so well"

"Thank you sir. I take pride in the work I do"

"And it always shows"

I took my car from Smith manor, my preferred of all my homes, to Smith tower, the main headquarters of the whole operation. As I pull in, I can tell it's going to be a good day.

"hey boss" "howdy boss" "how's it going sir?"

"Hey boys, you doing well?" I said

"Better than most days, boss" said bill, my head accountant.

"yeah, and it's a lovely day" said Henry, the groundskeeper

"absolutely, I'm loving this day" said frank, the HR rep.

"Alright. Take it easy guys" I said

I walk into the building and into the elevator. When I get to my office at the top floor, I'm even more surprised to see next to know paperwork on it. "Oh, if this is a dream and anyone can here me, leave me in peace to enjoy it"

after 6 hours of doing next to nothing, I went home and had a nice early dinner, and went for my daily 3 mile run, then came back and started relaxing. I dozed off in my massage chair and woke up at around 9:00 at night. I got up from my seat and made for the bedroom. That's when things just started going bad.

"Sir, I am detecting an alarming number of..unusual anomalies on the grounds of the Manor, all with an uncanny similarity between themselves." said alpha.

*YAWN* "I'll deal with it in the morning." I said

"But sir!"

"Goodnight, alpha!!"

"Very well, goodnight sir"

"Thank you" I said. Little did I realize, I should have listened to Alpha.

***
The next morning

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It read 4:03 am.

"ALPHA!!! I thought we already had the talk about how I'm rich and therefore have no reason to wake up at any time before 7!!!" I said.

"Sir, my apologies, but please look at the monitor" said Alpha

"GRRR. Fine!" I said. I looked up and that's when I realized how right Alpha was. Strange temporal disturbances were popping up all over my property. And not only here, but everywhere that I monitored; my mansion, my mega yacht, everywhere.

"Oh....My.....Gosh" I exclaimed

"Sir, according to my readings, the temporal anomalies are actually rifts through space, and they are going to form into a single massive wormhole." Said Alpha.

"Can we stop it? Break it up somehow?"

"No sir, I don't believe there is any way. The rifts are made up of some sort of unknown particle that's not of this planet"

"Alpha, if we ant stop it, then let's try to anchor ourselves here. I want you to lock down all the houses. Engage protocol Danger Zero."

"Confirm protocol order Danger Zero"

"Confirm."

All of a sudden, there was a flash of blue, and the house was draped in a protective over shield. The shield then began locking down and securing sector by sector of the property. Elsewhere, the same thing was happening to every one of my properties. The shields being used were developed by my company for military ground zero use. They absorb any bit of energy that come in contact with the shield, and use the energy to add power to the shields. Unlike early attempts by others, that would crumple under anything more than a hand grenade, my shield held up against a fifty ton nuclear device, AND became that much stronger from the blast.

"This should hold us in" I said as the shield finished the process.

"Sir, the shields are tuned to this worlds particle frequencies, but this new particle has a strange genetic frequency"

"What're you saying, Alpha?"

"I'm saying, that the shields may not hold anything, sir."

"Oh." I said. Then the house started to shake and creak.

"ALPHA! What do I do!?!?"

"Sir, I'm afraid it is too late"

Hearing this, I slipped down to the floor, closed my eyes, and said a silent prayer.

"Oh Lord, protect me, your humble servant."

And then there was a bright flash, followed by a sharp pain behind my eyes and absolute blackness as I slipped into unconsciousness.

***

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter. This is my first attempt and I would love some feedback