• Published 16th Jun 2014
  • 5,358 Views, 111 Comments

Luna's Week Off - Wolfsalvo



After a months worth of time has passed, Mark decides to take Princess Luna up on her offer to visit her in Equestria. Romance will ensue and Mark will need to make a fateful decision by the end of his vacation.

  • ...
13
 111
 5,358

Picnic & Dip

Cracking an eye open as I felt Luna shift against my body a bit more, I found myself in quite a comfortable position that allowed Luna and I to maintain full contact with each other. Her back pressed against my chest, and as I pulled her closer, yet just as gently as to not wake her, I felt my hands pressing against her under barrel as her fore hooves rested atop my hands. The covers were pulled comfortably up to her shoulders and my midsection, and as I buried my face into her semi-transparent mane, I wanted nothing more than to fall back asleep.

Yet as I laid there, I felt Luna’s wings twitching against my arms, before she seemed to shake as I heard her yawn. The feeling of her wing twitching against my arms again was enough to get me to unlock my hands, and to lean away enough so that her wing could extend unhindered; and extend it did. Her beautiful and elegantly layered feathers seemed to gleam with their own glow as the sunlight that streamed into the window shone over them.

Even though I remembered the meaning of what I was going to do, I was feeling a bit adventurous this morning, and I would simply remind her I wasn’t a pony, so not everything in equine culture referred to me. So as her wing continued to stretch, I shifted my weight back towards her as I slid my free hand over the tips of her feathers. When I was leaning against her entirely, I wrapped my fingers over the edges of what I assumed were her secondary’s. She had said pulling her primary flight feather was a sign of wishing to get intimate, yet she said nothing about the other feathers on her wings.

Yet as my fingers wrapped around her feathers, I felt her body tense once more as her wing twitched, and that twitch, along with my fingers currently holding her feather, was enough to apparently twinge her senses as she let out a pleasured gasp. My eyes drifted away from her wing and to her instead, yet as I did so, I was about to pull my other arm out from under her; until her hooves wrapped tightly around said hand and pulled it closer to her.

She began to squirm slowly against my body as I heard her breathing beginning to pick up a bit, and her hooves tightened over my hand where I held her. While my hand pressed against her stomach, I ran my other hand over her feathers and to the leading edge of her wing. Yet as I did so, my thought from yesterday sprung up, and I felt a smirk spreading over my lips as I thought, Time to see if she is more cat or dog...

Letting my hand simply hold the leading edge of her wings, I used my other hand to rub her stomach furiously. The light gasping she had started to emit, along with her movements, all ceased as she tensed once again, yet when I began to use my nails a bit, she flinched as she tried to push away from my body. It was a futile effort however as she was facing away from me, but she seemed to forget all about the wing tease I had just used on her as she began to giggle loudly, before she began to laugh.

Her hind legs were kicking out as her fore hooves grabbed wildly at my offending hand, and as she laughed, she cried out, “Tis enough, tis enough! I yield!”

I made sure to pull the hand on her wing away first, and then I ceased the tickling on her stomach, much to her relief. Her laughter subsided into giggles, and I felt my grin widen as I thought to gladly to myself, Mission accomplished. Luna is more dog than cat... a cat would’ve attacked me had I done that...

Yet as she began to calm down, I saw her wing flex, before it slowly folded itself back against her dark blue coat and she began to roll herself over to face me. When her muzzle was facing me, I saw the blush I must’ve brought her was still bright and all across her muzzle, and she was wearing a curious and slightly bashful as looked into my eyes. The edges of her lips curled upwards slowly until she had a soft smile on her muzzle, and then she pressed a hoof against my chest as she said, “Were thou trying to say something by... er, playing with my wing...?”

I felt a smirk stretch across my lips as her blush seemed to only intensify, and I said in a teasing tone, “Playing with your wings?” I watched in amusement as her cheeks puffed up a bit, “I wasn’t playing with your wing... I was massaging it.”

Her eyes seemed to take in every little detail of my feature, and I saw her smile turn into a playful smirk as she said in a questioning tone, “If I am not wrong, thy made a similar mistake the prior night?” She leaned in as she presented her ear to me while saying, “What dost thou have to say to that?”

Letting out a chuckle, I raised my other hand and lightly touched one of her smaller feathers, “Last night I accidently grabbed your primary flight feather, and as I recall, you said that was essentially the same as asking to get intimate.” Here I pulled my hand away from her wing, brought it between us, and then gently tapped the top of her nose repeatedly as I said, “You however, said nothing about your secondaries or the main part of your wing.”

“Lies!” she suddenly cried in indignation. Her cheeks puffed up as she asked, “Surely thy attention was fully on me... you must have known what thy actions were doing!”

Her cheeks were a mix of deep indigo and scarlet, yet her eyes displayed both agitation and embarrassment. I found myself struggling not to chuckle some more, and I merely pulled my hand away and set it on the hoof that was pressed against my chest, “Oh, I noticed all right, but I thought that was just you enjoying the, eh-hem, massage.”

As she glared at me, I easily saw through the mock anger, but she still spoke with an icy tone, “Thou arte a sly... sly human, Mark...” Her eyes lightened up as she continued to gaze at me, but she soon dropped the mock anger eyes and instead leaned forward and nuzzled against me, before she asked, “I trust thy slept well?”

Smiling a bit wider, I pulled her closer and gave her a firm hug as I said, “Yes, I did, thank you. I trust you slept just as well?”

I lessened my hold around her as she began to push against my arms, yet I did hear her laughing softly as she began to move closer to the edge of her bed. Her eyes never left my own as she slid from her bed and got to her feet, but she did smile widely as turned and broke eye contact. “Come Mark... I will take thou to thy room so that thee can get some fresh clothes.”

While I made my way to the edge of her bed and sliding off onto my feet, I heard Luna giggle, but as I looked over to her, she simply looked towards me with a happy smile. Her eyes seemed to sparkle in the sunlight, and I felt a bit curious as to what she was thinking. So when I reached her side, I draped an arm over her back, and I looked to her as she leaned up and nuzzled against my cheek, and asked, “What’s going through your mind you beautiful mare?”

She looked down after I said that, and when I looked down as well, I saw the color in her cheeks showed she was blushing. I used my hand to gently rub her shoulder, and this only got her to lean against me as she opened the door with her magic and we walked out of her bedroom.

Her muzzle tilted up and she looked at me before with a mischievous gaze, and she asked almost teasingly, “Do you wish to share a bath with me Mark? I promise it will be pleasant.” She nuzzled against my neck as my cheeks began to warm with unintentional heat, yet she giggled as she continued, “The water will be hot, the soap will be sudsy, and my fur will be softer than any other time... you know you’ll like it...”

My face felt hot, but my ears felt like they were on fire as Luna’s wing wrapped around my back, but she didn’t mind about my discomfort as she continued to nuzzle against my neck. Her fur did feel soft as it rubbed against my skin, and I could feel it with my palm as well, and the feel of her body pressing against my own- albeit through clothing- was in itself a great feeling. But as I leaned back against her, I knew my answer without even needing to think about what I needed to say... even if what I wanted to say was different.

“A bath does sound delightful,” I said as I nodded in agreement, and she seemed to like the idea as she began to lean against me, “however... I don’t feel comfortable sharing that level of... closeness, yet.” Luna seemed to sag against my side, and I felt a nervous chuckle leave me as I reached up and scratched under her mane while I added, “Just how grabbing your flight feather is a,” I lowered my voice in case there was anyone nearby, “sign of seeking intercourse,” she shifted as we walked, almost as if the suggestion was uncomforting, “so is the same as asking to share a shower or bath for humans.”

While we walked, I found her shifting between pulling away from me, while also leaning against me, almost as if unsure if she wanted to be close or to maintain a distance. I looked over at her when her ear flicked against my cheek, and she said softly... apologetically, “I ask for your forgiveness... I didn’t know the implifications to my request were taken in such an intimate fashion.” She turned her head towards me while she said, “Showering with one another in pony terms doesn’t exactly signify thy desire to share intercourse...”

I heard her reasoning that taking a shower didn’t necessarily mean the same as wanting to partake in intercourse, yet she worded it in a way that didn’t say it didn’t mean it either. Yet as I looked towards her, I saw her eyes weren’t looking towards my own, and her muzzle was turned down in a way that I couldn’t tell if she was frowning or hiding her always present smirk. However, I was able to see the deep indigo blush over her cheeks, and her ears did seem a bit darker blue than usual as well.

Before I could ponder however, we stopped at a door that must’ve been my own, and when I looked at it, she opened it with her magic as she pulled away from me. Yet as she turned to walk away, I remembered something important, and I reached over and set my hand on her withers. When I tightened my grip, I made sure to gently rub my hand across her fur as I said, “Luna, how could I not forgive you?” She looked over my shoulder with a curious smile, before I said with a chuckle, “Especially when you forgave me for misunderstanding the concept of grabbing your flight feather.”

As her cheeks flared with more heat, I gave her a wink as I made my way into my room. I closed the door so that I none of the nonessential personnel walked in, and I made my way over to my backpack to grab some clothes for the shower. Yet as I made my way to the shower next, I found a question forming in my mind that I couldn’t quite ignore. Do Equestrians really take baths or showers with one another in a way of sharing how close they are? If that is true, then why did Luna say “doesn’t exactly” rather than not at all?

Closing the door behind me as I entered the bathroom, I let out a chuckle as I couldn’t be sure without asking someone, and there wasn’t exactly anyone I wanted to trust with that question. Despite her teasing tone and how she looked to be flirting, her question on wanting to bathe with me seemed almost... genuine. But I don’t need a lesson on pony physiology to know I would be exposing more than a stallion... and I don’t exactly feel comfortable knowing Luna would possibly mistake my exposure to something else. A stallion can walk around without clothing without exposing himself, yet that isn’t possible for me... let alone while taking a bath.

Turning the nozzles for the shower on, I felt my cheeks warm as I thought of what a bath with Luna would be like, but I wouldn’t even consider allowing it until I knew her better. She was a good mare, and I couldn’t help but let the fact that she is a princess determine how I thought of her, but I still had developing feelings for her. I wouldn’t ruin what we have right now on something as much as a misunderstanding, as I doubt I would be able to get a second chance. Yet as I got ready to hop into the shower, I knew there would be plenty time to think about my current situation, as shower time was thinking time...

...

As I finished clothing myself in fresh clothes, I felt refreshed and ready for anything now. Be it needing to prevent Luna’s antics, her wanting a ‘stolen’ kiss, or even wanting to spend a lazy day around Canterlot; I was ready. Just in time to as the door to my room lit up with a deep indigo aura and opened up, and in walked the princess of the hour.

When Princess Luna looked over towards me, she smiled widely as she asked, “Mark, thou looks even more handsome than the day you first caught me...”

She walked in towards me with a light prance in her step, yet her eyes closed as she leaned up against me. Wrapping an arm around her neck, I pulled her tightly against me in a hug. When she pulled away, a few minutes later, I looked down as she said, “The cooks have prepared a special meal for the two of us, Mark... I wish to take thou to a spot in the mountains for a picnic.” She looked at me from the corner of her eye as she walked around me, her horn lighting up with a light glow as a wicker basket floated into the room. Her eyes sparkled as she said, “Are thou ready to leave?”

Her smile only widened as I nodded, but I still needed to ask one question, “If we are going further in the mountains, where exactly will we be going?”

Luna walked around me with a light giggle, and I saw her smiling wider as time went on as she said, “It is a spot where nopony will bother us... and it is in the most wonderful spot as well. Thou will enjoy it, I know it...”


I may not have any pudge on my body, I may have a modest amount of muscle that still got me noticed, and I may be physically fit, yet if there was one thing I wasn’t... it was a hiker. Sweat covered most of my exposed skin, with the feeling of it dripping from my chin as I fought against the steep incline of the path Luna and I were walking up. While I was dripping sweat from the steep incline that had been going on for dozens of feet, a quick glance to my side showed Luna unaffected... and enjoying herself. She was humming a happy tune as she walked steadily up the hill, a content smile gracing her muzzle as she easily made her way up the slope, eyes closed in relaxation and ease.

With a glance up the hill, I saw it was appeared that my ordeal was coming to an end soon, but I looked back down at the ground as I struggled to keep my breathing to myself. Yet as I looked towards the ground, the image of Luna smiling and using so little energy on this hike made me want to somehow get her back, yet I wouldn’t know how without possibly doing something wrong. Reaching under her to give her another belly rub seemed almost wrong now compared to when we had been cuddled together on her bed... though it probably wasn’t as bad as giving her that wing tease.

I spent the last dozen feet complementing thinking about that last one, and I felt my cheeks warm as I looked up to see the top of the hill slowly evening out towards a narrow path between the rising mountain cliffs. Yet as my eyes landed on what was past those cliff faces and hidden behind the trees that managed to grow up here, I found myself feeling impressed. My feet stopped carrying me forward, and Luna continued on until she was framing the right side of the view I was being granted.

She stopped and looked back at me with a grin as she asked, “What do you think Mark...?”

My heart swelled as I looked away from the scenery, and I shifted my gaze instead to her own as I smiled widely. From where I was standing, there was nothing in sight I would change, and I gazed at her as I said happily, “Everything looks perfect,” as I continued to look at her though, I felt a bit of courage flood my body as I decided I could even add in something a bit cheesy, yet flirty as well, “and you look absolutely beautiful...”

Luna’s eyes widened a bit, but her grin only widened as her cheeks adopted a light indigo hue as she shifted on her hooves. I didn’t regret what I had just said in the slightest, and I began to walk forward again as I was more than ready to reach our final destination already...

...

Dropping down onto the ground beside Luna, I looked out across the little clearing we were in as I asked in wonder, “How did you find this place Luna...?”

She popped open the lid to the picnic basket as she hummed thoughtfully, before she levitated a sandwich over to me. I accepted it gratefully, as we still hadn’t eaten this morning; and for me at least, that was a difficult hike. I looked over at her though instead of eating right away, and she looked back towards me as she said, “I was in flight when I happened to look down one night, and I saw my moon reflecting in that lake. I came down to rest for a spell, and when I was ready to leave, I decided I would come back to see what it looked like in my sisters sun.” She let out a sigh as she levitated another sandwich out of the basket, “I would often come here to relax and think about the events of when I was awake.”

Her smile was soft, and when she took a bite out of her sandwich, I looked back forward as I did the same and began to enjoy this rather late brunch. Yet as I ate, I leaned back on one elbow as I looked out from under the cool shade of the tree; eyeing the lake in particular as I was feeling the urge for a swim. Yet I would do that later, after enjoying the shade and meal. My body would probably appreciate a quick dip after our meal, but the longer I looked, the more my eyes began to drift towards the waterfall that fell from the clouds above.

As I finished my sandwich, I sat there in silence as I pondered a question burning in the back of my mind, and I knew as soon as I asked it, Luna would know what I was thinking. But as soon as I began to think about her, I looked over at her and saw her looking towards me with a thoughtful expression, and I felt myself grin at the unexpected meeting of our eyes. She didn’t look away nor did she say anything, but I did see her smile growing as mine did as well. The only thing I was feeling was an undeniable attraction towards the mare in front of me, and while some would think I was a fool for being so carefree to flirt and date one of the Princesses of Equestria; I knew I was probably one of the luckiest fools alive then.

Letting a smirk cross my lips, I felt a heat flare in my cheeks as I said confidently and full of honest conviction, “You really are the most beautiful lady I have ever seen Luna... by Equestrian and Human standards...”

Her wings fluttered at her sides as she glared at me angrily, all the while blushing profusely once again. Her ears turned and laid back just the tiniest of degrees as she said, “Thou must stop making me blush so much!” Her gaze lightened as she offered a soft smile, before she said, “Thank you for thy compliments though Mark... and you truly are a remarkable man.” Her magic lit up and I felt my stomach drop as I was lifted into the air, and she brought me closer to her, before she set me back down and nuzzled into my cheek as she said in an endearing tone, “Thy affections are refreshing... I am glad I met you Mark... and I'm glad you are my special somepony.”

Bringing my other arm down to support my weight, I reached my now free arm up and scratched gently at the base of her withers. Her cheek stopped nuzzling against mine as she instead leaned against me, and she giggled as she added, “And thy fingers feel absolutely exquisite when they do that...” As she began to hum contentedly, I found my cheeks heating up as I felt her cheek slide against my own slowly as she shifted herself to pull me closer to her body.

Yet I stopped her almost as soon as she began by pulling myself away. She pulled away and gave me a questioning glance as I quickly stood up, and I looked down at her as I reached up and took my shirt off. Her eyes immediately shifted away from my eyes to my body as a deep blush made itself clear on her cheeks. I began to work on taking off my pants, but before I even asked my question, her eyes widened as her wings popped away from her body, though they didn’t quite unfurl all the way how they had during our first kiss. Well... I don’t think I ever saw her eyes rivet on something other than my eyes with such an intensity before...

Smiling weakly as I cleared my throat, her eyes snapped up to my own, and she sat up quickly, almost as if she was expecting something, but I merely asked, if somewhat in an embarrassed tone, “Would you mind taking a quick dip with me?”

Her eyes widened even more, and she cocked her head to the side as she asked, “What do you mean by ‘take a dip’?”

Before I even had a chance to answer, her wings uncurled a bit more, and I said, “I mean, do you want to go swimming with me? You know... in the lake?” Her wings froze in their unfurling motion, before she nodded as she started to appear almost more embarrassed than flustered. Yet as she seemed to realize something, she smiled a bit more as she shook her head. My smile dropped a bit, yet I was still going to get in the lake... there was no way she would remain here the entire time we were here.

Offering her a weak shrug, I simply dropped my pants and kicked them over to my clothes. I felt my cheeks burn as I stood there in nothing more than just my boxer shorts, but this was about as nude as I was willing to get in front of Luna, and it was only because I didn’t think of the possibility that I would be getting to take a swim. Yet as I turned around and began to walk awkwardly towards the lake, I felt even more so as I heard Luna beginning to hum another song to herself again. Suddenly this idea doesn’t seem that bright... but a swim would feel best right now. Who knows, if I'm lucky, I can convince her to join me after she sees me get in.

Stopping by the lake, I let my shoulders droop as I looked into the clear and bright blue water, the sunlight sparkling off the surface where the water rippled. It looked gorgeous, sure, but I knew without a doubt that it was most likely going to be cold... slightly warm at best, but still cold. No time like the present...

Taking in a deep breath, I squinted my eyes as I tensed my muscles and jumped forward as far as I could. The crystal blue water rushed beneath me, and as I dove into the water, I felt the cold liquid press in all around my body. I opened my eyes under the water and saw the bottom of the lake about seven feet down, and I raised my head and could easily see the bubbles flooding the far end where the waterfall was crashing down. I pushed my arms out as I did my best to remain stationary and below the surface of the water as I observed every detail I could from where I swam.

Feeling a burning sensation in my lungs, I smiled as I pushed myself upwards the last half a foot towards the surface, and when I reached the open air, I took a deep breath of air to relieve the burning sensation in my lungs. I shook my head fiercely in an attempt to clear my eyes of water, kicking the water as I brought my hands out of the water; I wiped my eyes and flicked the water away with my fingers. Yet while I got control of my breathing, I looked up towards the source of the endless waterfall; which was a cloud with a seemingly finite supply of water.

Shaking my head, I pushed myself in the water as I turned around and looked back towards the trees where Luna resided, and saw her smiling as she looked back at me. I grinned widely as I called out to her, “Luna, come on! The water feels great!” The water did truly feel great after just a few moments in the lake; as the initial chill was just that.

Luna’s smile fell gradually, and it wasn’t long until she was looking down with an almost thoughtful look. Her hooves moved a bit from the crossed position they had adopted, and I continued to float there as I waited for her answer that I knew would come shortly.

Her smile returned in full force as she got to her hooves, and she began to make her way towards the lake I was in. The smile across her muzzle was a dainty little smile, but I could easily see the amusement in that little smile. Amusement for what though, I wouldn’t be sure unless I asked her... and it seemed that time would be coming soon. As Luna stepped into the water, her hooves withdrew, and she looked up towards me as she said, “The water is cold Mark... how does it feel great for you?”

“Because it is only cold for the first two seconds. Besides... if it gets too cold for you, I'm sure I can keep you warm.” Giving her a flirty wink, I saw the amusement in her eyes intensify even more as she began to flap her wings. The view of her eyes looking into my own disappeared as she looked down at the water instead, and I watched in a bit of amazement and awe as she flew over to the water beside me, and I waited for her to lower herself into the water...

Only for her to instantly fold her wings as she closed her eyes. I felt my eyes widen, and I quickly turned away as a huge splash came from less than a foot in front of me, courtesy of a certain mare. Yet as I began to turn back towards where she disappeared to, she burst from the water with a flurry of flying droplets as her eyes opened widely. Her muzzle held no smile, her eyes no amusement, and I could only see surprised as she instantly wrapped her forelegs over my shoulders as her wings wrapped themselves around my body. She shivered once, yet violently as she pulled me tight against her, and while I did chuckle, it was a strained one as I began to support her weight along with my own using only my legs to keep us afloat.

“I have been alive since the early days of Equestria, and this has to be the coldest water I have ever been in!” Her wings and hooves only tightened some more around my body, yet she didn’t shiver as bad as she first had. I brought my arms forward and hugged her close, but as I did, I found myself looking her over. Her mane, with its semi transparent appearance and partially physical feel appeared to have an extra sheen to it as water droplets ran through it. Her fur however, while still soft, appeared to shine in the sunlight that fell on it.

While we swam there in the lake, I looked into the sparkling azure sapphires of her eyes and laughed as the surprised look had been replaced by a slightly bashful one. Her wings unwrapped from around me, but I still held her close; as much as her forelegs tightened over my shoulders. “So Luna,” another laugh escaped me, “Does the water feel great yet?”

Her eyes flashed towards the water, before locking on my own again as she nodded almost meekly, “Yes... tis been many years since I have last swam in a lake, river, or even pool. Even longer since its been with another...” Her muzzle moved closer to my lips, but she diverted her path to the side of my head as she once again nuzzled into me.

“I feel honored, my fair princess, that your first swim in many years is with me.”

I felt her cheek rub against my own in a way that suggested she was smiling some more, and that was proven after she pulled away and looked at me sternly, but still with a joyful looking smile. She pulled one of her forelegs away from my shoulders, and she used it to prod my chest as she said, “Thou should be... thy aren’t part of the average population.” Her other foreleg left my shoulder, and she pushed herself away, forcing me to release my own hold around her as she floated away. Through the clear water, I saw her hooves kicking down as she kept herself afloat, but I looked back up as she giggled loudly, before she said with clear happiness in her voice, “Now Mark, won’t thou join me under the waterfall...?”


Laughing as I carried Luna out of the lake, I was careful about my footing as she continued to squirm atop my back, her giggles sounding out loudly. She rolled to my side as her hooves dangled over my shoulders, and she whispered into my ear quietly, “Thou must hurry, my wings are about to drop with how tired I have become...”

I bit back a chuckle as her wings dropped and ticked my ribs a bit, but I reached my hands up and grabbed her hooves. She rolled around a bit more as I looked over my shoulder and said, “We wouldn’t want that to happen, now would we?” Yet as I said that, I began to walk slower until my pace was comparable to a snail.

Luna giggled quietly as her wings fell down at my sides as they just brushed through the top of the water’s surface. She squirmed atop my back as her hooves flailed a bit, her voice crying out, “Thy are a cruel human!” She giggled a bit more, “The horror... the pain...” she gasped as she ran her head over my shoulder until it was pressing against my own, and she whispered in mock surprise, “the exhaustion...”

Smiling as I made my way out of the lake with my cargo, I made my way towards the basket, but I only intended to stop when we were closer to it but still in the sun. We had been swimming for almost an hour, playing various games of tag, with us even relaxing beneath the waterfall... where she had, unsurprisingly, stolen a kiss; not that I was one to complain. She had been smiling ever since then, yet the romantic moment had been shattered only a few moments later when the waterfall dropped a particular heavy load of water.

Keeping an eye on Luna’s wings as I lowered myself to my knees, I felt Luna remain stationary as she asked softly, “Can thou bring me back to Canterlot... I wish to rest in my room.”

I cringed just at that thought of carrying her back down the mountain, along the paths, and even through the castle gardens. The hike up here was hard enough, and while going down a hill would be easier, it would be almost the same as going up if I had to carry Luna all the way back. Chuckling a bit, I merely eased her off my back, and as she slid to the ground, she rolled her head to the side and looked up at me as she grinned. “Sorry Luna, not gonna happen. Maybe after we dry...”

Her lower lip puffed out as she pouted, but I was grabbed by her hooves and pulled into a tight hug as she said, “Then I won’t let thee go until then.” She giggled as her lips pressed against my neck, and I turned my head in an attempt to look at her, yet her grip kept me too close to her body for such movement. Her lips only pulled back enough to speak, and even then her warm breath blew right against my skin, her warm breath tickling my skin, “And, my dear Mark, fur takes longer to dry than skin.”

Once she finished speaking, her lips pressed against my neck again, and the soft feeling and warmth it presented gave me a sense of comfort. Letting out a breath that was a mix between a chuckle and a sigh, I shook my head as I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. The feeling of her fur was almost the same as feeling a wet cold towel pressing against my skin, but beneath this ‘towel’ I was able to faintly feel her heart beating firm and strong.

The feeling was comforting, downright relaxing, and as I laid there, I became aware that I had no idea what we were going to do after this. Though since Luna seemed to have the fay planned out, that meant I wouldn’t need to worry about what we are to do. Yet as we did lie there, I found myself feeling a bit tired myself, and the more I thought about it, the more a nap sounded appetizing.

Author's Note:

2 weeks had been spent as a break from writing, but 2 more weeks had been a result of moving. Then one week of unpacking and no internet with which to even get 1 bar of internet from... and when I went to the library, I forgot to update the story. So here goes the chapter.

Please leave suggestions for what to have Mark and Luna do for next chapter!