• Published 12th Jun 2014
  • 2,853 Views, 86 Comments

Cole in Equestria - QuickType



(semi self insert) Cole gets transported unexpectedly right on top of the 2 princesses having tea..opps

  • ...
18
 86
 2,853

The Armory (Not Edited, read at own risk)

Chapter 5

POV Blueblood

'That worm and his ape freind are going to be a nucence, a threat to the future Blueblood Empire! I must rid myself of them or make them slaves! Auntie and Aunt wont see it the way I do in fact they respect them even gave that Monster a Royal Gift! Even if my sister rules over her own kingdom now that wont matter once I rule! Ill walk all over her little kingdom and sell off all her ppeople as pritty slaves to the nahboring kingdoms, Ill lock the Bug away and threten to kill him if that Meat Eating brute! Does not lisson to me, Or i could get an assassin to kill them both, ah, the choices I have when I am on top.' Blueblood thought this while sitting in his room drinkin his afternoon tea, he is so strong! He can even lift the cup and the pitcher with a saucer by himself! What a good boy!


================================================================================================

Coles Pov

Cole had been pratacing his new abilaty since breakfast in his room he had stored all the contents of his hiking bag in to his new dimentional pocket.
Heeven discovered he could sumon the rift in small spaces for small things like his pockets. "haha! My pockets are bigger on the inside!"

Just as he said that there came a knock at the door "Who is it?" He sang in a sing song voice.

"Its John ive brought some freinds I'd like you to meet." The voice on the other side of the door awncered

"Just a minuate!" Cole called back.

Cole tossed his delishius cake, plate, fork, and knife in his DP (Dimentional Pocket) and went to open the door.

On the otherside of the door Cooole saw John with Two guards, a maid ,and a chef. Not wanting to be rude he invited them in.

"Welcome Welcome Come on in to my current dwelling make yourselfs at home." Cole said

John led them all in side.

Noticing the lack of chairs Cole said "I kinda wish i had more chairs for you all to sit on."

The maid spoke up "We dont mind. the floor is closer anyway." she said as she sat on the rug Cole hadnt notaced before.

"So John How about introducing me to youre new freinds?" Cole said with a smile.

'Oh, this is Sunset she is a unicorn and works here as a maid, Amber she is a earth pony and is one of the chefs, Tiny he is pegasus and is a day guard also he is one of the guards that stands outside what ever room Princesses Celestia is in, And Silent he is a bat pony and a corporal of the night guard." John said excited to show of is freinds

"Cool well I am Cole and I am a human, It is a plesure to meet you." Cole said while sitting down

"We all thought you might like to join us for lunch we where going to have a picnic in the cort yard, Ive even prepared some meet for you." Amber said obvously trying to convince him to come.

Cole did not need to be bribed so he agreed and went with them back thru the maze of hallways untill the came into the lush cortyard where he had first roped into this world.

=================================================================================================

an hour and a half lator

Lunch had been great /cole had gotten to catch up on what he had missed in a month with John and how he met his freinds.
Amber could reely cook Cole had Hambergers whitch where delishious he ha put the left overs in his DP to snack on. After saying thanks for lunch Cole started wondering the halls of the castle It was pritty big even after eating lunch Cole was felling a bit hungry again so he started wondering and nibbleing on one of the mantacore stakes he had cooked in the forest, they where delishious.

As he walked he thoutght about his job Cole worked at a BBQ place named Cindy's it was wonderful the smell, the food. And that remined him of a song he and his boss would sing as they where preparing butts for the smoker.

"Hey everybody did the news get around a bout a guy named butcher Pete?" he started to sing as he walked down the halls.

As he continued singing he swore he could hear the music moving with him and the back round singers as well.

" He's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'." he sung along to the now much louder music.

==============================================================================================

POV Celestia

Celestia's day was so boring it was just another day one pony coming in to complain about something after the next, but she swore she could hear a saxophone getting closer and closer.

Somepony was singing in her castle, she really did not mind but she could berly hear what the lyrics where.

"Butcher Pete's got a long sharp knife
He starts choppin' and don't know when to stop
All you fellows gotta watch your wifes
'Cause Pete Dont care whose meat he chops!" The singer sung.

Then she herd the back round singers

"He's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
He's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
He's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
He just hacks, wacks, choppin' that meat!" they sung with the sax still just playing on.

As the singer deliverd the next line.

"Ever since Peter flew into town
He's been havin' a ball
Just cuttin' and choppin' for miles around
Single women, married women, old maids and all!" He sung.


"He's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
He's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
He's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
He just hacks, wacks, choppin' that meat!" They sung.

"Wakes up in the morning, half past five
Chops from sunrise to sunset
I don't see how he stays alive
Meat's gonna be the death of ole Pete, yeah!" He sung.

"He's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
He's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
He's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
He just hacks, wacks, choppin' that meat!" they sung.

The doors at the end of the throne room burst open to revieal Cole and a whole bunch of the male chefs and the head Griffen chef singing at the top of there lungs as Cole delivered the next line.

"The police put Pete in jail
Yes, he finally met his faith
But when they came to pay his bail
They found him choppin' up his cell mate!" Cole sang.

He's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
He's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
He's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
He just hacks, wacks, choppin' that meat!" the staff sung.

As the sax died down Cole deliverd the final line

"That Butcher Pete is a crazy man
Tries to chop down the wind and the rain
Just hacks on anything he can get." he sang

The chefs walked out of the throne room as if nothing happened leaving Cole Celestia and a whole lot of semi confused guards.

=========================================================================================================

POV Cole

Cole was not expecting a whole musical number with ... a griffin!?! He then remembered where he ended up he turned to se he was standing right next to the throne and in the face of Celestia who was looking at him with an eyebrow rased. Cole took a BIG step back.


"Sorry that doesn't happen in my world" Cole said

"Do you understand what just happened?" Celestia asked

"No"

"Tell me Cole do you believe in magic?"

"No, not since I was a kid." Cole replied

"Is there actual magic where you come from?"

"Well I guess but its voodoo and witchcraft and stuff powered by Evil."

"Here there is actual magic , levitation, teleportation. and its a balance between the good and evil constantly." Celestia explained.

"So youre saying the good of me sining a song me and my boss would sing while preparing meat caused the magic around us to compel the chefs to sing with me?" Cole asked

"Yes, now my student Twilight found that you have magic potential, You could use magic, but in every being there is a talent for that magic and apparently you have a lot of it, so much potential.' Celestia stared off for a moment as if remembering something from long ago.

"And there is even room for improvement, I will schedule magic lessions for you if you wish." Celestia offered

"Shure!" Cole said a bit to excited then he remembered another matter he wished to discuss.


"Hey i know its my first day here not being chased around like some fugitive but I meant to ask you. Am I a prisoner here or am I free to rome about as I please?" Cole asked.

Celestia thought for a moment. "I suppose you could roam about as long as you have Somepony I or my sister trusts with you or if you are in ponyville with the elements."


"One more thing what is the date?" Cole Asked.

"Its the 30th of trottober tomorrow is Nightmare night, my sisters favorite holiday." Celestia paused for a moment. "That reminds me, Twilight and her freinds would probably want to go home for the occaction, I will let you go with them and my sister to ponyville for the time being, as long as you promise not to cause harm to my subjects."

Cole was slightly shocked on how much she was trusting him he was going to be shure not to screw up his chance at trustworthyness.

"Guards would you please leave the room for a moment, I have one more matter to discuss with the Human." Celestia said as Cole turned to leave.

As the guards left Cole wondered what could be so secret that Celestia would not even let her own guards hear it.

"I dont know if you know this." Celestia's tone went from motherly to very serious and stern.
"But you are a treasure to this land other kingdoms might try to sway you to join them for wars and battles, sway you with gold, or even....Try to kill you." there came a knock at the door "APROCH!" Celestia yelled with a thunderous voice.

As the doors swung open Celestia explained "This is Iron Sheath he will equip you with armor and a weapon of your choice, for your defense."

The pony who approached had light ginger fur and a deeper ginger mane and blue eyes. "You wished to see me, princess." He said as he bowed.

"Equip my, freind with armor and weapons before tomorrow." She said.

"Yes princess." Iorn said

"Can I get some armor for John as well?" Cole asked

"I suppose, he does owe you his life." Clestia turned to Iorn. "The changeling too."

"Yes, Princess, follow me human." the orange pony said as he walked back to the doors.

Cole followed as Clestia said "Guards! as you where." and the guards came past them as they left .

Iorn put his hoof up and stoped the last one from coming in and said " Go featch the changeling and bring him to the armory, oh and i need to speek with silent step so get him too."

"Yes, Sir" the guard said and turned and went down the opposite hall.

==========================================================================================================
It was quite the walk from the throne to the armory but when they go there Cole could see why along the walls where weapons thousands of spears, swords, bows, arrows. You name it, it was there.

"Have a look around , You are on the Crowns budget so if you like something, feel free to take it, If you can carry it." Iorn said slightly laghing but stoped as Cole shoved 2 Spears in to his DP after thrusting and swinging them a bit.

"Ok, Dont go nuts now." Iorn said "Me and the smiths have to remake everything you take."

Cole walked around amireing swords he found a nice two handed longsword and put it in his DP. Cole picked up a standerd sword gave it a swing and said "This doesnt feel right " HE put the sword back, Pulled out the Longsword gave it a swing and said "This is not right as well." Thats when Cole notaced Iorn was a unicorn.

"How would a pony hold this?" Cole said giving the Longsword to Iorn.

"Well as a unicorn I would hold the whole blade in my Grasp with a levitaction spell, like so." he replied before puting the hilt in his mouth "A earth or pegasis would probobly start like this when on the move." He spat out the blade before picking it up in his hooves "and then would swing it around like this." he said while demistrating. "Whats wrong with these swords?" he picked up the standerd one handed sword Cole picked up and swung it a few times in each way a pony could hold it.

"They dont feel balanced in my grasp." Cole said

Iorns eyes narrowed "I knew this would happen, Come with me we are going to have to go deeper into the armory." Iorn said while walking twords a wall with a single torch.

"You do know there where humans in these lands once before right?" Iorn asked

Cole was a bit shocked "No nobody told me that."

"Well Iorn You told him before I planned him on knowing" Luna said coming into the room.

"P-princess! I was not exspecting to see you awake is it 6 already?" Iorn said while bowing

"No, its about 4:30 and my sisters sun is starting to set." Luna responded before turning to Cole.

"Good afternoon Cole, I herd that you are to acompony me and Twilight to Ponyville for Nightmare night, did I hear correctly?"

"Yes, now is nightmare night a holoday where kids go dor to dor asking for candy?" Cole asked Asuming it was.

"That is correct."

" There have been other humans before me. What happened to them?" Cole asked.

"Something terrible.... but that is a conversastion for another time, now it is time to get you equiped. Push the torch futher into its mount and pull on it like a lever." Luna Instructed.

Cole did as told, part of the wall seemed to fade from existence revealing a open dorway leading to...More stairs heading down into the mountan.

"We occasonly have things fall here from other dimentions and planes of reality, its a common ocurance kept secret from the public, so we keep what apears here along with all human artifacts we find." Luna explained.

Cole did not know what to say everything is happing so fast and he had been just going along for the ride, what brought him here and why?

"Well?" Luna asked

"What?" he responded

"Are you going to enter?"

"Oh!" Cole relized he had been just standing there looking at the hole for the past five minutes. He took a step forward and started the journey down.

==========================================================================================================

POV John

John was spending his time with Sunset helping her make the guests beds and clean the castle.

John changed into Amber and taped Sunset on the shoulder.

"Yes?" Sunset said turning around

"Oh, Amber I did not expect to see you her..." She stoped for a moment

Sunset put her hoof up and booped John-Amber's nose "Nice try John!" she said as she pressed.

With a small snap of magical discharge John turned back into his usual self.

" I almost had you with that one!" John said

"Oh, do Silent next!"

"Ok" John said starting to concentrate.

With no audible sound John turned into silent, just as Tiny rouned the corner.

"Amber have you seen, oh Silent how did you get here so fast?"

John still haddent mastered getting voices so he flexed his wigs and gave Tiny a 'duh' look.

Tiny seamed to be prossesing something in his head. "John! Thats you isnt it?"

With another surprise boop form Sun, John broke his consentration and with a small pop changed back.

"Quit that!" John said laghing slightly .

"John, you where summoned to the armory, I am here to escort you" Tiny said in full guard mode.

"Ok, lets go" John said flying slightly over to Tiny.

=============================================================================================================

POV Cole

The stairway lead to a smaller armory, human armor lined the walls each on each side like a football lockerroom, Cole notaced one thing about the armor, there where no helmets. Each set had a blue handprint on the center of each chestpice and each set shone a white silver.

"Wow, hey why no helments?"

"They beleived to do battle helmetless and survive was a great honnor, that and they found them uncomfortable." Luna replied

Cole poked one of the hands on the armor and was suprised as the hand shape changed putting his palm up to the one on the armor and found they matched. Putting his hand on the armor once mor caused It to slowly turn black. Cole removed his hand to find the print had turned a blood red.

"This armor is enchanted to help you in a situation, in times of prial it will quick equip itself to you if you ask it to, What you just did was activate the night time equipment, we have tried to replicate this but we cant seem to get two kinds of armor into one armor, these are a great treasure." Luna exsplained.

"And you are giving this to me?" Cole asked

"Its not like we can fit the armor and those wepions are off ballance for us as well, you are a human so, yes this all belongs to you." Luna said.

Cole looked to the wall at the end there where swords, bows, throwing knifes, axes, and warhamers. Cole walked twords a sword and reached to take it, as he grasped it He could feel something warm enveloup his left hand he looked and a black gauntlet covered his hand and the sword turned a nice shade of blood red.

"Thats too cool!" Cole exclaimed

"Indeed" Luna said

"Take good care of that stuff, my family have been coming here for generations to clean and polish this stuff" Iorn said

"HELLO?!" a voice shouted from upstairs.

"I will greet the visitors you and Iorn can finish up here." Luna said as she walked back up the stairs "we'll look at the wharehouse later."


"Oh, well" Cole said more excited about his new toys then some dusty old stuff.

Cole grabbed a sheathe from a nearby rack opening the DP put a longsword in and the first sword he had grabed with the gauntlet and put that in too.

"Cole! Come look at this!" John called from up the stairs

"Coming!" Cole said cliping the sheathe to his belt and rushing up the stairs.

Coming to the top of the stairs Cole saw John in a full suit of night guard armor that looked ike it was made with him in mind. it was a bit strange the Dark hue to the armor was almost blue compared to the blackness of John's body then Cole notaced the hand print on John's chestplate and helm.

They where his hand again.

"How?" Cole began to ask.

Silent steped out form a shadow not making a sound "I ordered them last week, I fugured if yyou too are buddys then you need to both be protected, as for youre handprint that was done by luna to, 'alert' those who try to attack him will be messing with you." Silent said quickly.

"It looks great! " Cole said notaceing the hand was red "Does the hand color change along side with mine too? Cole asked.

"One way to find out, fully equip youre armor." Iorn said

"Ok.. ask right... Equip, please?"

Cole felt different looking down he saw he was wairing the armor, it was strangely light and he was stilll fully flexable despite how the armor looked.

Putting his left hand along the pattern on his chest the armor changed back into its original silver with a blue handprint. the hand prints on John's armor changed to blue too.

"Cool so that awncers that." Cole said before "Unequip please." and the armor dissapeared leaving his clothing again.

"So now what?" John asks

Cole turns to Luna "We prepare for nightmare night."

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading!
Next chapter is going to be halarious!

shh! dont tell them whats going to happen!

But youve been sooo excited about it!

We are going to leave before you f this u for us all!

Dont forget to like, coment, and fave! it always makes us feel warm inside when you do!

This chapter was edited by: nopony.... they all stoped talking to me :{