• Published 31st May 2014
  • 10,402 Views, 420 Comments

Second Contact - SpartanD014



When Spartan D-014 is randomly ejected from slipspace, he ends up on a strange new world. It's peaceful enough, but not all is as it seems...

  • ...
48
 420
 10,402

Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19


The city was quiet. Guards stood in long ranks behind the gates, holding their weapons at the ready. ODSTs stood behind them, some on the roofs, checking their rifles. Phalanx, Phantom, and Coyote had left minutes before the griffons began their attack. The only sound that could be heard was the rhythmic thump, thump of the battering rams on the massive doors. And then everything changed.

One moment was quiet, the next was pure chaos. The gates leading into several sections of the city burst open, and squads of griffons charged in, their heavy weapons at the ready. As soon as they drew near, pony archers let loose waves of arrows, eliminating the front rows and slowing their offensive. ODSTs helped by firing off several shots, taking out the griffons that the archers missed. A few of the lighter-armored mythological creatures spread their large wings and leapt into the air, attempting to dive down upon unsuspecting ponies, but they were soon taken out of the picture by snipers who were situated further back. The din of battle echoed from multiple parts of the city as the ponies defended against the griffon onslaught.

Adam stood back from the battle in the center of the city, with Night Flyer standing next to him. They both constantly monitored the radio channel, where ponies in the midst of the combat were rapidly spewing out battle reports. Distant explosions went off as ODSTs lobbed grenades into the midst of the griffons, killing several of them at once. And steadily, the pony army moved back, luring the griffons further into the city where they would become trapped in a bottleneck, and made easy targets for the bombers and pelicans that Infinity had sent down. Adam had also considered asking for MAC support, but wanted to limit collateral damage to the city buildings as much as was possible. The Spartan used the zoom function on his HUD to survey what he could of the battlefield from his high perch, and make sure that everything was going according to plan. Most of the streets were blocked from his view by other buildings, but some, including the center one that was set as their trap, were perfectly visible. He watched as the ponies purposely gave up ground, whilst still firing arrows and bolts of magic into the midst. After several more minutes of waiting, the groups of ponies began to turn and lead the griffon battle groups from their initial entry gates into the main street. Adam quickly changed his radio channel to foxtrot to speak with the bomber and pelican pilots.

“Bomber squadrons, do you read?” he asked.

“This is bomber one, we read you sir,” one of the pilots replied.

“The griffons should be in position in just a few minutes, get ready to commence the assault,” the Spartan commander. Green indicators flashed on his HUD, and Adam switched back to channel omega, only to hear one of the lieutenants yelling into his mic.

“Several of the groups are breaking off!” he shouted. “I repeat, several groups are breaking off! They’re carrying something to one of the barricades!”

“Snipers,” Adam said. “Do you see them?”

“Barely, sir!” one of the ODST snipers replied. “But there’s too many griffons and ponies in the way! We can’t get a direct shot!”

“Copy that,” the Spartan responded. “Keep your sights on them, and the second you get a chance, take the shot.”

“Understood, sir,” the sniper said. Adam looked in the direction of where the lieutenant who had called in was, but found that the view of that particular street was blocked by buildings. All was quiet for several more minutes, and Adam finally saw the ponies beginning to back up into the main street. He grinned as their plan was working, but this small victory was interrupted as a loud explosion rang out, and several pieces of debris from one of the massive barricades flew throughout the city.

“One of the barricades is down!” the lieutenant shouted through his mic. “A squad of griffons just ran through! They’re headed for the safe houses!” Adam and Night Flyer both looked at each other anxiously.

“Copy that, lieutenant,” Night Flyer said. “Continue with the original plan. We’ll deal with this.” Adam removed his SMG from his thigh and held it out to the unicorn.

“You know how to use one of these?” he asked.

“I think so…” the guard replied, taking it with his magic. They both leapt off of their observation tower and landed in the square below, then began sprinting down the streets in an effort to intercept the griffons before they reached the safe houses. As they ran, Adam began thinking through the situation in his head. He had been trained with dealing with civilians in a warzone, and knew what to do to keep them safe. Of course, that training would not come in handy for hostage situations. A pony civilian in the claws of a griffon was not good, and Adam doubted there was anything he could do to negotiate. Therefore, their only chance was to get there first. They were just about to round the corner that would lead to the street with the safe house when they both heard a high-pitched scream. They rounded the corner and saw that the door had been taken down, and the outside had two griffons guarding it. Adam brought his magnum to bear and fired off two rounds, killing each of them. Night Flyer then ran ahead of the Spartan and sprinted into the safe house, but stopped as soon as he entered. Adam was not far behind him, and when he entered, he found a pony mare being held in front of a griffon, a knife on her throat. Several more ponies stood behind him, with multiple other griffons aiming their spears at them.

“Mommy!” a shrill voice screamed from somewhere in the crowd. Quickly, a small colt shoved his way through the group of ponies to the front, where he saw his mother being held by the griffon. The griffon looked at the colt and smiled sadistically, then moved the knife closer to the mare’s throat.

“Relinquish your weapons!” the griffon yelled at Adam and Night Flyer. “Or I shall cut open her throat…” This prompted the young colt to begin crying, as he continued shouting for his mother.

“Shut it!” the griffon yelled, looking back at the crowd. He then looked back at the Spartan and guard, and glared. “Put your weapons down, and nopony will get hurt…” Adam continued aiming his magnum at the griffon’s head, and Night Flyer aimed his SMG at the other griffons, alternating targets every few seconds. The griffon began moving his knife ever closer, and right when it connected with the mare’s coat, Adam sighed.

“Lower your weapon, Flyer…” he said. The guard looked at him, bewildered, but did as he said. They both lowered their weapons onto the floor, never taking their eyes off of the griffon. When they let go of the guns, they slowly stood back up. A griffon walked over and gathered the two weapons, then returned to his post.

“Good…” the griffon said, his beak curving into what passed for a smile. “Now, make any sudden moves, and I will kill every one of these ponies…” The griffon then looked at his compatriots. He nodded, and one of the griffons lowered his weapon, then walked outside. Adam heard the sound of a griffon war horn, and realized that the small squad was calling for reinforcements. He deactivated his external mic, and switched his radio channel to foxtrot to contact the bombers.

“Bombers, this is Spartan D-014,” he said quietly. “Do you read?” There was a brief pause, before the radio crackled in his ear.

“We read you, sir,” a pilot replied. “What’s your status?”

“Not good, we need a diversion,” Adam responded, looking around the room. “There’s a small building next to the one I’m in. Launch a missile at it, blow out the wall adjacent to this one. Hopefully the dust cloud will provide a good enough distraction for us to take out these griffons.”

“Copy that sir, I’m en route now. ETA 15 seconds.” Adam looked around, trying to look inconspicuous as the griffon awaited his reinforcements. A few seconds later, he began to hear the sound of longsword engines at the massive bomber flew overhead.

“What is-,” the griffon began. Suddenly there was a loud explosion as the building next to them exploded, and the wall of their building flew inwards. Reacting quickly, Night Flyer lit up his horn and stopped the larger chunks of debris from hitting the ponies, but did nothing to stop the pieces that flew at the griffon. Instinctively, the griffon dropped his pony hostage, and the knife along with her. Adam quickly leapt for the blade, and gripped it in his hand. As the griffon leader began to stand back up, Adam jammed the knife straight through the top of his head, killing the creature instantly. The pony hostage shakily stood up, dust coating her fur. She looked up to Adam, her tears full of eyes.

“Thank…” she struggled. “Thank you…” She then leapt at Adam and embraced him in a hug. He patted her on the back, then checked to make sure the refugees were okay. Eyes wide, the young colt he had seen earlier was hiding behind the legs of a stallion in the front of the group, watching her mother. Adam released the mare, and as soon as she stepped back, the young pony ran up and hugged his mother, tears staining his coat. The Spartan watched this reunion happily, but was interrupted by the sound of Night Flyer shouting.

“We’re not out of the woods yet!” he said. “Griffon reinforcements are showing up!” Adam nodded, and released the mare. He then retrieved his magnum from the dead claws of a griffon who had been impaled in the temple by a piece of debris. He also grabbed the SMG, and passed it over to Night Flyer. They both stepped out of the building to survey the damage. The building next door had been almost entirely obliterated, crushing the griffon who had gone outside to blow the horn. Far down the street were several large squads of griffons, each of them lightly armored enough to allow use of their wings. Most held compact bows, but some had flails that they were swinging threateningly. Several leapt into the air, spreading their massive wings, only for Adam to take them down with precision shots from his magnum. Arrows began flying at them, most of them missing due to the range. But as they drew closer, the shots became closer and closer, some beginning to glance off of the Spartan’s shields. Night Flyer jumped around, carefully avoiding being hit, though some scraped against his armor. Finally the griffons became very close, and the pony began spraying his SMG into the crowd, felling them as they came close. Adam aimed for the griffons at the back, taking precision shots at their heads while the guardspony dealt with the front lines. They would sacrifice a small bit of ground to reload, but never let the griffons get close to the safe house. Adam noticed worriedly that more and more griffons were running around the corner at the end of the street, heading straight for the two lone soldiers. No matter how many of the large creatures they felled, more were there to take their place.

“Pilot!” Adam shouted through his radio. “You still with us!?”

“Affirmative, sir,” the pilot responded. “What can I do for you?”

“We’ve got hundreds of griffons converging on our position near the safe house! We need immediate air support!”

“Copy that sir, on my way now.” It seemed that the bomber pilot had not gone far, as a few seconds later, the sounds of the longsword’s engines screaming overhead filled the air, followed by a faint whistling as it dropped multiple high-explosive bombs on the griffons below.

“Not too many left, sir,” the pilot reported after the explosions cleared. “I’ll come around for one more… wait… what is that?”

“Pilot, what do you see?” Adam asked, never taking his eyes off of the griffons before him.

“OH SH-…” the pilot said, before the radio filled with static. Adam heard a loud explosion, which drew the attention to everyone on the battlefield. In the sky, several dozen meters away from their position, a massive fireball filled the air as their longsword support was taken down. The wreckage was still on course for its original destination, however, and the burning debris of the bomber rocketed toward the street.

“GET DOWN!” Adam shouted at Night Flyer, pushing the pony to the ground. Half a second later, Adam dropped to his stomach, and the wreckage of the ship flew just inches above his head, slamming in to the griffons behind him. This created an even larger explosion, which spread out, preparing to engulf the Spartan and the pony guard. Quickly, Night Flyer projected a small shield over himself, and Adam put all power he could spare into his own generators. The flames finally covered the two soldiers, licking their shields and spreading out. Adam’s held for several seconds before they dropped with a pop, and he began to feel the temperature inside his armor rise. Sweat began to form on his brow, and the already dark gray coloration of his armor was stained even blacker. Only a few seconds after his failed, Night Flyer dropped his shield, and the tail end of the flames engulfed his coat. Screaming, the pony began rolling around on the ground, desperately trying to put the fire out. After a few more seconds, the flames were gone, but many patches of fur were missing, revealing incredibly bad burns on his flesh. The pony struggled to push himself up into a standing position, but was overcome by exhaustion, and he fell unconscious onto the street. Adam soon began to feel his own consciousness fading, and the last thing he saw before he passed out was the satisfied smirk of a griffon soldier.


“Right this way,” a human soldier said.

“Keep moving,” said a second.

Twilight Sparkle looked around her as the ponies she had come to know and love over the past few years were herded onto a human warship, where they would be taken to safety from the griffon threat. In front of her were Applejack and Rainbow Dash, and behind her were Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy. While the six ponies had come to trust humans, they were still nervous about being put under their protection. Fluttershy in particular was terrified at the thought of being sent into outer space. But Twilight had urged them to stay strong, so that they could return when the threat was gone.

This human ship, the UNSC Lexington, had landed nearly an hour ago to transport them to Infinity, which was waiting in orbit above them. They had gotten into line fairly early, but it was still taking a while for them to get aboard. Finally their turn came, and their names were taken down before they were let into the large hangar bay. Most of the ponies chose to stay in there, but some went further into the ship, where the UNSC had prepared several rooms for them to rest in until they arrived. Twilight lead her friends through the ship, following the directions of several crewman, until they came to a large observation room. Several other ponies had chosen to use this room as well, including three instantly recognizable fillies, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Applebloom. They all were using their forehooves to prop themselves up, allowing them to see out the window. Outside, they were given a good view of Ponyville, and of the dwindling line of ponies who were still waiting to board. Scootaloo heard the new ponies enter, and turned to see who they were. When she saw her idol, Rainbow Dash, her eyes and smile both widened.

“Rainbow Dash!” she yelled happily, and ran over to the Pegasus.

“Hey, Scoots,” Dash replied, ruffling the filly’s hair. “You ready to see outer space?”

“Yeah!” Scootaloo replied. “It’s gonna be awesome!” The two pegasi continued this conversation for several more minutes. Meanwhile, Twilight and the other four ponies wandered over to the window to join Sweetie Belle and Applebloom.

“AJ, are you sure these humans are friendly?” Applebloom asked her older sister. “Ah heard one of these ‘humans’ call this thing a warship!”

“Of course they’re friendly, Applebloom,” Applejack replied. “You just gotta give ‘em a chance…” The young filly accepted this as a response, and turned to look back out of the window. Twilight noticed the last few ponies finally getting aboard, and then she heard the sound of the massive hangar doors closing. A ding went out through the ship, followed by a human male’s voice.

“Welcome aboard the UNSC Lexington,” he said. “I am Lieutenant Sam Williams, and I’m in command of this ship. In just a few minutes, we’ll be taking off and heading into outer space. Don’t worry, you won’t feel a thing. However, for the purpose of safety, and organization, we ask that you please remain in the room you are currently in. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to let a member of the crew know. Thank you for your cooperation. Lieutenant Williams, out.” All around them, the ship began to shake. It was not noticeable at first, but slowly it began to build up until the ponies could all feel it reverberating throughout them. Finally, the feeling began to subside, and Twilight noticed that they were slowly beginning to raise upwards. Shortly after, they angled upwards, and with one quick jolt, Ponyville disappeared beneath them. Only seconds after the jolt, the only view from out of the window was clouds. This, too, lasted only for a few seconds, before they were finally met with the amazing view of space. All of the ponies stared in awe out of the window, looking down at Equis below them. Their eyes were only taken off of the view of the planet when Rainbow Dash remarked loudly.

“Look at the size of that thing!” They all looked in the direction her hoof was pointing, and soon they saw a massive starship. As they drew closer to it, Twilight began to make out small details, and she soon realized that they were windows from within the ship. There were thousands of them. Twilight stood, amazed at the incredible feat of engineering. Princess Luna had told her that the ship was six kilometers in length, but it was so much bigger in person. Unfortunately, the view of the ship was soon lost as they flew underneath it. The ship then came into view again as Twilight noticed that they had gone vertical in respect to Infinity. A massive door opened in the bottom of the ship, and soon they began advancing forward once again. Slowly, the much smaller frigate pulled into the massive hangar bay of Infinity, until the whole ship was inside. The door closed behind them, and Twilight heard a mechanical clank as the ship was secured inside.

“We have now docked,” the lieutenant reported, seemingly from the ceiling. “Please make your way to the docking port at the top of the ship. Crewman have been placed throughout the ship to help you.” Twilight looked at all of her friends, then turned and lead them all outside. As had been promised, a few crewman lined the halls, and Twilight approached the nearest one. He pointed down the hall, towards a set of stairs. The ponies continued following the directions of the conveniently placed crewman for another minute or so, until they came to a wide corridor marked ‘DOCKING PORT’. A single marine stood guard, and smiled when he saw the ponies.

“Congratulations,” he said. “You’re the first ones up. Go on through, you’ll be directed to your assigned quarters shortly.” The six mares and three fillies all exited through the large door, and entered into a massive chamber with eight other frigates like the one they had just exited. A small walkway ran through the middle of the chamber, and ended at a small door guarded by two marines. The nine ponies approached the two marines, who opened the door for them. By now, other ponies had found their way out of the frigate, and were approaching behind them.

“Aine will show you to your quarters,” one marine said. The ponies all stepped into the hallway beyond, but found nobody waiting for them.

“Hello,” said a female voice, seemingly from nowhere. This startled all of the ponies, and they all looked around for the source of the voice.

“I am Aine, the UNSC Infinity’s artificial intelligence,” the voice continued. Twilight calmed down as she recognized the words ‘artificial intelligence’. This was a similar device to the one aboard Lightning that Adam had showed to herself and Rainbow Dash, but this one seemed fully functional.

“Please follow my instructions, as I will direct you to your assigned quarters. We have been informed by Princess Celestia that, due to your positions, you are all to be given separate quarters. Therefore, we have arranged for six guest quarters to be prepared. You may be pleased to know that Princess Cadance will be in the same area as you.”

“Cadance is here!?” Twilight said happily.

“Yes,” Aine replied. “She arrived, along with several thousand refugees from the Crystal Empire, early this morning. She has been asleep in her quarters since she arrived.”

“May we see her?” Twilight asked.

“After you have been shown to your quarters. Please continue down the hallway into the elevator…”


Princess Cadance awoke to the sound of somepony knocking on the door to her quarters aboard the massive human ship. Slowly, she stood up and made her way to the door. Seeing no door handle, she pressed the most obvious thing she could see, which was a green button. The door immediately slid open, revealing a smiling Twilight Sparkle.

“Twilight!” Cadance said happily. “It is so good to see you! What are you doing here?”

“The humans sent a ship down to help evacuate Ponyville,” Twilight replied. “We just arrived about ten minutes ago.”

“Please, come in!” Cadance said, stepping aside. Twilight walked in, surveying the room. The door closed behind her, and Cadance walked ahead.

“How have you been, Cadance?” Twilight asked, concerned. Cadance turned and faced her good friend.

“I’ll be honest with you Twilight,” she said, sighing. “I’ve not been well… I’m very anxious. The golden woman says that they’re trying to find personnel to go and gather news on the Crystal Empire, but they’re very lightly staffed… I just hope that Shining Armor is okay…”

“Don’t worry, Cadance,” Twilight said, putting a hoof on the princess’s shoulder. “I know my brother. He’s very strong, and he’ll never settle for a defeat!” Cadance forced a smile, but inside she still felt very upset. She knew that the griffons were a more powerful force, and even with human assistance, she knew that they may not be able to win. Cadance banished such thoughts from her mind, and looked once again at the purple unicorn.

“How have you been, Twilight?” she asked. “It has been a very long time since we’ve been able to get together.”

“All things considered? I’ve been okay,” Twilight replied. “These last few weeks have been very… interesting, to say the least.”

“Indeed!” the crystal princess said. “Now tell me of this ‘Adam’ human… I met him briefly before I left the Crystal Empire, but I couldn’t seem to get a very good read on him…”


Adam’s eyes slowly fluttered open, his vision very foggy. As his vision cleared, he began to make out his surroundings. The Spartan noticed with relief that he was still in Manehattan. If the ponies and ODSTs were still fighting in the main street, then the bombing would be minutes, if not seconds, away. It then occurred to him that he was moving. As he began to regain his hearing, he heard the sound of his metallic armor scraping against the cobblestone streets, as though something was dragging him. Diverting his eyes downward, he saw two huge griffons, each one holding one of his legs, dragging him down the street. Behind him were two more griffons, their spears aimed directly at his head. Suddenly, the events prior to his going unconscious hit him, and he began looking around, no longer trying to hide his movement, looking for Night Flyer. On his left, the badly burnt pony was also being dragged by two griffons, with another two holding spears at his head as well. Figuring that four griffons armed with spears were no match for him, he began shaking violently, trying to loosen their hold on his legs. Immediately, the two griffons behind him ran and grabbed hold of his arms, pinning him down.

“Stop that!” one of them yelled.

“You can’t hurt me…” Adam said menacingly.

“Not badly, but we can hurt your friend!” the griffon responded. Adam looked over at Night Flyer, and saw that the two spear-wielding griffons were holding their weapons very close to his friend’s head. There was no way he could take down the four griffons keeping him down before the others could kill Night Flyer. Not unless he had a distraction… The Spartan quickly switched his radio channel to foxtrot, then disabled his external mic.

“Can anybody hear this?” he said. “This is Spartan D-014, requesting immediate assist, over. Anybody out there?” The only response that he got was that of static. Either all of the pilots were on a different channel, or they had all been taken out. Adam then switched to channel omega, which the ponies were using for communication. Once again, there was nothing but static. Was it possible for them to all have been wiped out? Either way, now he had no way of contacting anyone without alerting more attention to himself.

“… Fine,” he said, and the griffon smiled. They then released his arms, and the two holding his legs continued dragging him down the street. As they dragged him, it occurred to the Spartan that the sounds of battle that were constantly present before were completely gone. The city was very large, it was possible that they had been dragged to one of the remote corners. Still, there was a fair bit of evidence pointing to the defeat of the pony soldiers who had been guarding the city. After several more minutes of being dragged, the griffons stopped at a place that confirmed Adam’s fears: the square in the center of the city where he and Night Flyer had been not long ago. It was filled with griffon soldiers, and Adam could see even more patrolling down some of the streets. On several sides of the square were large groups of ponies, their hooves (and wings, if they had them) tied up to restrict movement. He noted sadly that there were no ODSTs among the prisoners. Either they had all been somehow killed by the griffon’s inferior weaponry, or they were hiding in the city. It was at this point that Adam and Night Flyer were split up. The pony was dragged to a tent that had been set up that appeared to be a medical pavilion. The Spartan was dragged into a very large tent in the center of the square, which was surrounded by griffon soldiers. The griffons dragged him inside, where a huge griffon clad in very thick armor was sitting at a table. On it rested a map of Equestria, each major city highlighted. At the arrival of the human, the huge, black feathered griffon stood up, and approached the Spartan. The two griffons who were holding his legs dropped them, and Adam quickly stood up. While he stood taller than the average griffon, Adam had to look up to be able to see this one’s eyes. He was easy seven and a half feet tall, and the armor he wore looked like it could stop a bullet.

“So you are the ‘human’ who has been leading these offensives against my soldiers?” the griffon stated. Rather than reply, Adam began to look around the tent at the ample defenses. Aside from the massive griffon looming in front of him, the only other hostiles inside were the four who brought him here. If he could take them down, he could try to make his escape. But there was also the issue of the few thousand griffon soldiers outside who would not make it easy to get away… So for now, Adam decided to humor the griffon.

“Yeah, what of it?” the Spartan said, glaring beneath his visor. The griffon chuckled, a deep noise that permeated the room.

“Allow me to introduce myself…” he said. “I am General Daggerwing, commander of the griffon military, and leader of this crusade…”

“That’s what you’re calling it? A crusade?” Adam asked, genuinely surprised. “This is nothing short of genocide!”

“Genocide is senseless; mindless, even,” Daggerwing replied. “We are doing this for the good of all griffons, and now dragons as well.” Dragons? Adam thought. His mind then flashed back to his conversation with the longsword pilot just before he was taken down. There was a massive fireball in the air, exactly what one would expect to come from a dragon.

“The ancient Oracle has told us many things,” the general continued. “Including that the ponies are not only a threat to us, but to everyone living in this realm! They must be eliminated, for the sake of all who exist!”

“You’re insane…” Adam said. The griffon glared, and drew a curved knife from his belt. That’s right, Adam thought. Get angry… Daggerwing stepped forward, and held his knife to Adam’s throat. He was surprised when the shields did nothing to prevent the blade from coming close to him. He then realized that, according to his HUD, the shields were not online. With a series of blinks, Adam brought up a diagnostic screen, and found that all of the emitters had been burned out, likely by the explosion from the longsword crash. That would make escape infinitely more difficult.

“Insane?” Daggerwing said, applying pressure to the dagger. “Am I now? Am I insane for wanting what is best for this planet, this galaxy, even? No, no, no, my dear human… I do what I do, not out of blind faith, but because it is my destiny, and the ponies are getting in the way of that. The Oracle has made this perfectly clear; their destruction is the will of the gods! And I… I am their INSTRUMENT!” At that moment, the general swiped the knife across Adam’s neck, or rather, where his neck had been half a second before. The Spartan lunged backwards, taking the two griffons behind him down along with him. In one fluid motion, he rolled back into a standing position, put as much power as he could into the active camouflage unit, and broke into a sprint out of the tent. He had barely made it ten meters before an incredibly loud scream filled the air, and General Daggerwing burst out of the tent.

“FIND HIM!” he shouted to all soldiers in the vicinity. “FIND HIM NOW!” Running into the least-populated street, Adam brought up a large map of the city, and began running scans for friendly IFFs. And finally, just under 300 meters away, he saw a group of them in the room of a large building, reporting full vital signs. Seems that not all of the ODSTs were taken out after all, Adam thought as he began running in their direction. Realizing that his active camo was at half power, he began to pick up the pace to meet up with the elite soldiers, where they could then begin to plan their counterattack…

Author's Note:

Here is chapter 19! I hope you enjoy it, things are getting even more intense.

If you noticed any grammar/spelling/lore errors, or you just have a suggestion, please let me know!

Thanks for reading, and enjoy!