• Published 25th May 2014
  • 3,248 Views, 58 Comments

The pony of her dreams - theMANEman



When Twilight is summoned to Canterlot at short notice she fears something is wrong. Something much better comes out of Twilight's visit than anypony could have imagined. Celestia doesn't approve but Luna can lead her own life how she wants

  • ...
18
 58
 3,248

Twilight's first night

AN. This whole chapter happens whilst twilight is asleep, hence the italics. Thanks for reading I hope you enjoy it everypony!


Twilight looked around and found that the window was open in her room. She pondered this for a moment as she always sleeps without any light at all. Rolling out of bed she trotted over to the balcony and was about to shut it when a figure across the courtyard caught her eye. It was princess Luna! She decided to watch her for just a little while before climbing back into bed. A tiny gasp escaped the lips of Twilight as she saw that Luna had undressed for bed! Her crush was standing in her nude glory and only twilight could see it. Every part of her was divine, even her shoeless hooves caused Twilights heart rate to go up. The unicorn was now panting heavily from shock and desire to make Luna hers, the feelings she felt after seeing Luna naked gave her more powerful feelings towards the princess of the night. Twilight almost passed out when Luna walked over on to her large balcony and spread her wings. She truly was a goddess!

Twilights heart skipped more than one beat when her crush turned towards her. She had been seen by Luna! Their gazes locked for a moment before Twilight looked away, unable to hold the gaze of one so powerful for any longer. Running back in to her room Twilight began to sob. Her bed was wet through in a matter of minutes but no relief came through the shedding of tears.

She heard a gentle voice behind her, laced with care, concern and the will to comfort, "Twilight, what is it that makes you so distressed."
Twilight shrieked in alarm and buried herself under her soggy pillow. "Luna," she sobbed "I didn't want to upset you or even look at you but I couldn't stop myself."
"What in Equestria are you talking about, I have only just entered your dream after I sensed your distress."
"So your not mad at me?" Twilight asked whilst emerging from her duvet.
"Of course not my little pony, now, tell me about this dream you had."
"OK but only if you promise not to tell anypony, please?"
In Twilights eyes Luna could see a desperate need for this security before she would talk. With a slight sigh Luna said to her "As Celestia is my witness I swear not to tell anypony about your dream!"

Satisfied with Luna's oath, Twilight recounted her dream to Luna. More than a little embarrassed about revealing why she had ran off to her room earlier in the day Twilight was loath to admit her strong feelings towards Luna. Being a good listener Luna did not once interrupt although raised an eyebrow at the juicier parts of her tale. By the end Twilight had convinced herself that princess Luna would never talk to her again and burst in to tears.

"Hush Twilight, these things happen but I am more than a little surprised that I was in this kind of dream of yours." The princess raised an eyebrow as she spoke softly to the panicking unicorn. "We can talk more about this in the morning if you desire but first..." Luna walked over to twilight and gave her a wink before kissing the unsuspecting pony. Taken aback and flustered Twilight struggled for words but none came, only a dry splutter.

Luna giggled and walked over to the balcony with her wings out, putting far more sway to her flank than needed. Once she was at the edge she glanced back at Twilight before flying out in to the night and laughing. Twilight ran to the balcony once more and leapt up on the rails that were there, trying to get one last look at the beautiful princess of the night. Sighing in longing as the pony she dreamed of flew away.

Returning to her bed she settled back down and tried to think of anypony but Luna but alas! She could not forget Luna even though she knew this was all a dream.