• Published 25th May 2014
  • 3,248 Views, 58 Comments

The pony of her dreams - theMANEman



When Twilight is summoned to Canterlot at short notice she fears something is wrong. Something much better comes out of Twilight's visit than anypony could have imagined. Celestia doesn't approve but Luna can lead her own life how she wants

  • ...
18
 58
 3,248

Twilight goes to Canterlot

Twilight walked towards Canterlot castle. She was wondering why Celestia had asked to see her on such short notice, especially when normally a half week was the very least warning. Just hours ago she had received an official summons.

"Spike where are you?" Called the lavender unicorn. "I need you to take the old carpet to the rubbish dump." Twilight would never had asked him to do that if she didn't already have her hoofs full having to prune the library's branches.
"Sure thing Twilight, leave it to Spi-BURP!" Spike looked around for the letter her had just received when he heard a hooting sound in front of him.
"Who," said Owlouicous dropping the scroll in to the baby dragons outstretched hand.
"What does it say Spike?" asked Twilight Sparkle.
"It looks to me like you need to go to Canterlot Twilight, although Celestia didn't say why you have to."
As always, Twilight was happy to see the Royal sisters and had started walking to the station already. She paused to call over her shoulder to Spike to let him know he could stay at Rarity's place until she came back.

Shaking her mane to look presentable Twilight trotted up the steps and as she neared the top the white guards pony let her walk through and used his magic to open the massive doors for her. To move something that heavy must have taken considerable training and study she thought with respect for him.

"Twilight, here you are at last!" The cheery voice of Celestia derailed Twilights train of thought and put and school-filly grin on her face.
"Princess Celestia!" cried Twilight as she ran up to her and bowed low. Celestia suppressed a chuckle as the smaller pony bowed.
"Get up you silly filly, you don't need to bow, my most faithful student."

Twilight did as she was told and let out a tiny gasp as she did so; Luna had walked to meet her and looked just stunning! Bowing low once more, this time to hide her blush, Twilight mumbled a barely audible "Hi Luna."
"Twilight Sparkle, I see that you have arrived promptly." Boomed Luna in the Royal Canterlot Voice.
"Luna, the voice" hissed Celestia before putting on a massive smile and nudging her sister.
It was Luna's turn to blush now "I do hope I didn't startle you Twilight, the voice was purely accidental."
"Nn-no there's no problem with your voice it's all fine princess." Twilight was still bowing and her face was as red as Big Mac after a long day of bucking apples.
"Twilight, is something the matter, you don't look well?" the ever caring Celestia asked a somewhat panicky Twilight. Twilight however didn't answer and started to sweat and blush even more. "Well if you feel that bad then you should go to bed, business can wait until morning."
"Thank you and goodnight princesses" Twilight blurted out before running to her old room in the west tower, locking the door behind her. Panting, the flustered pony threw herself on to the bed and laid thinking about what had just happened.

How had Luna, sorry PRINCESS Luna still managed to affect get like that. She had already told herself that it was never going to happen. She was just a unicorn and Luna wan an alicorn! Not to mention princess if the night and the most beautiful pony Twilight had even met. Stupid feelings, stupid Twilight, stupid Luna with her awe inspiring body. No Twilight calm down, your not thinking straight, Luna isn't stupid anyway she's incredible.

This debate in her own head carried on for well over an hour when eventually Twilight did managed to fall asleep but not until Luna had already raised the moon. It was going to be an interesting night.

Author's Note:

Wow! There's the first chapter and my first my little pony story ever. Thanks to Dazzleme for helping with the storyline and helping me spell check. More chapters to come soon!