• Published 18th May 2014
  • 1,807 Views, 21 Comments

Doctor Whooves Stories: Episode 1: An Unequestrian Pony - puropogo



My first fanfic. Derpy meets a strange pony whom calls himself The Doctor. But, Who is this Doctor, and what is he doing in Ponyville?

  • ...
2
 21
 1,807

Summer Celebration

Chapter 2: Summer Celebration.

6 July 1002, CE, 6:30 a.m., Derpy's room

"Stop it, Derpy! Please, stop it! You're gonna kill us!"

The creature keep yelling at Derpy, but Derpy didn't know why, she just wanted to get out of that place, she just wanted to be in her happy place. She wished she was under the tree where she learned to make bubbles. She loved bubbles, they remind her mommy. But there were no trees where she was, nor bubbles, nor mommy, nor Miss Sweetie. Just a strange creature threatening her.

"DERPY!"

The next thing she heard was a thump and she woke up in the floor. The same nightmare again. She was getting tired of it. She didn't know why she's having that dream but she couldn't take it anymore.

But there wasn't time to sleep. That day was Summer Sun Celebration. There was going to be a party, dancing, drinks, food, muffins… it was going to be fun! Even funnier than her dreams. She went to the Town Square as soon she fully woke up.

6 July 1002, C.E., 7:05 am, Ponyville Town Square

"Do you understand?" The Mayor asked to the Doctor.

"Of course, it's not the first time I do this."

"Good. I hope you'd stay more than just 10 minutes."

"I'm sorry, I think I can't do it"

"But you promised me!" Suddenly Derpy was behind the Doctor's back.

"Derpy? How did you came so fast?"

"Doctor."

"Don't break her promise." The mayor said. "Whatever you're doing can wait."

"But… but…but…"

"No 'but'." Derpy finally said. "Are you going to keep your promise?"

The Doctor was looking to the Clock Tower. "Well, I think I can stay here for a couple of hours. Is that ok?"

"YAY!" Derpy happily exclaimed . "I'll show you everything, come on Doctor!".

"Wait Derpy." The Doctor stop her. "I've got job to do, remember?"

"But Doctor"

"Don't worry, I just have to turn this hourglass."

"That will be in the noon, Doctor, Is just 7:00 am" The Mayor replied.

"In that case, Derpy, show everything you want to show me."

6 July 1002, C.E., 8:35 am, Clock Tower

Everything in the clock tower looked the same way the Doctor left it, except the jail where the monster that the Doctor captured earlier was. The monster spit acid on the cage and found a way to escape.

On its way it found a chicken close to a cottage. So the monster shot its tongue and ate the chicken, growing up 2 inches while heading to Ponyville. In it's way it found chickens, frogs, insects, and eventually, it found a couple of earth ponies.

"I told you to go before we left!"

"But daddy, I didn't want to go!"

"Just… just do it. We are late anyway."

"It won't take too much!"

"You're a filly, you'll take your time and more."

As soon the filly went out of sight of her father, she heard a noise from behind. "Daddy, respect me." The noise grow closer and closer. "Daddy, it's not funny." But as she turn her back. "DADDY!".

6 July 1002, C.E., 11:00 am, Sugarcube Corner

Derpy and the Doctor entered at the bakery while the Cakes are working.

"Look, Doctor. This is the Sugarcube Corner, our bakery. Those are the owners the Cakes."

"Nice to meet you."

"And… Where's Pinkie?"

"Pinkie who?" The Doctor asked.

"SURPRISE!" a pink flash appeared in front of the Doctor, scaring him. "Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I'll throw a party just for you. Were you surprised? Were ya? Were ya?"

"Yes, you almost gave me a heart attack. Hi, I'm the Doctor."

"Doctor Who?"

"No, just the Doctor."

"Ok. Why the Doctor? Are you a dentist? Or a physician? Or a surgeon? Or a member of a space alien race called 'The Time Lords' and you have a machine that can travel through time, dimensions and space?"

The Doctor stare at her after she spoke. "That's just creepy. Really, really creepy."

"Sorry, hehe.". Suddenly, she started to shake uncontrollably.

"The pinkie mare is scaring me. There's something else you want to show me, Derpy?"

"Sure, come on Doctor".

"Wait! Don't move!" Pinkie stops them. "My Pinkie Sense is telling me there is danger coming!"

Everyone at the bakery gasp, except for the Doctor. "Pinkie what? Ok, I can't think that something like that could possibly..."

"HELP ME!" The male pony entered the Sugarcube with his fainted filly. "Something attacked my baby! There's a doctor here?"

"He's a doctor" Pinkie pointed to the Doctor.

"What? I'm not a doctor, I'm THE Doctor. The article says it all."

"Please help my daughter!" The male pony plead.

"Mmm, fine, maybe I can do something. What happened?"

"We were on the road and that thing attacked us, it tried to eat my baby so I hit it with a rock. The creature managed to bit her leg and now her leg looks so bad, please help me".

"Why you didn't go to the hospital?"

"We were going there, but she's getting worse."

"Ok, let me see her leg." The doctor inspected the filly's leg. "That's a nasty bite, but I'm more concerned about the acid, it's attacking her skin. I need a dry towel and tons of water, now!"

"There you have doctor."

The Doctor started to clean the wounds of the filly. After 15 minutes the filly woke up.

"Daddy?"

"Oh, thank you Doctor."

"Take her to the hospital, she'll be fine but she needs more observation. I've got a couple of questions if you don't mind."

"Of course, what is it?"

"How it looked the creature that attacked you?"

"It was like a dragon mixed with a lizard, it had something strange around its neck."

"A neck frill?"

"What?"

"You know, something like…" the Doctor mimicked the creature.

"Exactly! How did you…"

"It's free. Take your daughter to the hospital, now. I've got to leave, I'll see you later."

"Wait! Where are you going?" Derpy asked.

"What do you mean with that? I'm going after Nedry."

"Nedry?"

"I'll explain you later. But I've got to capture it."

"I'm going with you."

"Probably will be dangerous and…"

"You don't know the closest route to the road, maybe you'll go to the other side of the town while Nedry is causing more trouble. That filly was lucky because her father was close to her, but what about the others? I'm going with you Doctor."

"Fine, but I warned you. Allons-y!."

"What?"

"Let's go. I'm sorry, I haven't said that a long time."

As the Doctor and Derpy were leaving, Pinkie Pie stopped shaking. "There's something awful with this Doctor. Twilight must know."

6 July 1002, C.E., 11:30 am, Road to Ponyville

"He said this was the place where he found the monster, right Doctor?" Derpy asked.

"Yes. Look everywhere, we must find Nedry."

"Doctor, do you have any idea what was that thing? I've should have asked that before."

"It looks like a dinosaur, a dilophosaurus, only with a neck frill. I don't know where it came from, but we must be careful."

"Wow. What's a dilophosaurus?"

"Emm, I'll explain you later."

"OK. Have you done this before?"

"All my life. Not always with creatures like Nedry, but yes, I did the same thing. A-ha, look this trail, it goes straight to… Ponyville."

"Oh, no."

"What?"

"Look Doctor, Princess Celestia had arrived."

"Really?" The Doctor looked at the sky. "Wow, she's the Princess. This is not good. Nedry went over there."

6 July 1002, C.E., 11:50 am, Ponyville Town Square

"This can't be good, this can't be good." Twilight was walking from one side to the other. "Where is he? Where is he?"

"Don't worry, he'll show up." Spike tried to comfort her, but with no avail.

"He won't make it, we need a replacement. Who wants to flip the hourglass?"

"We can do it" the Cutie Mark Crusaders answered.

"Ok, flip the hourglass exactly at 12:00 pm. It got to be exact. Ok? Good. Rainbow Dash, how's the weather?"

"It's perfect, Twilight!" the blue pegasus answered.

"Good. Everypony have its suit or dress?" Twilight asked to Rarity.

"Don't worry, everypony is well dressed, Fluttershy helped me."

"Great. Events? Checked. Weather? Checked. Dresses? Checked. Food? How was the food, Applejack?"

"Most of it is right." Applejack answered.

"Great. Wait a second… Most of it?"

"Pinkie's pies are the only missing."

"Great, the only missing detail. Why Pinkie Pie is not here?"

"There she is" Spike pointed to the pink and scared mare.

"Pinkie Pie, what in the name of Celestia are you doing? And the pies?"

"My pinkie sense is warning me…"

"PINKIE SENSE? Not now, please."

"Something terrible is going to happen right now."

"What? What is it?" Rainbow Dash ask and the other ponies started to listen to Pinkie.

"I'm not too sure but it has to see with the Time Turner and something called Nedry."

"What's a Nedry?" Fluttershy asked, when she felt a weight on her body.

"I think the thing in your back is a Nedry."