• Published 18th May 2014
  • 1,807 Views, 21 Comments

Doctor Whooves Stories: Episode 1: An Unequestrian Pony - puropogo



My first fanfic. Derpy meets a strange pony whom calls himself The Doctor. But, Who is this Doctor, and what is he doing in Ponyville?

  • ...
2
 21
 1,807

Derpy meets the Doctor

Author's Note:

Doctor Who and all its trademark characters are owned by BBC. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, settings and its characters are owned by The Hub, Hasbro and Lauren Faust. I'm using them in a fair use condition.

In this series I'll create an recreate some characters from the Whoniverse in pony fashion. If someone draw them, that would be cool, but you could give me some credit if you do.

I'm using the dates like The 1597 Faceless Writer is using them.

Sorry if there's some misunderstanding. I'm not a fluent english speaker.

Enjoy

Chapter 1: Derpy meets the Doctor.

5th July, 1002 C.E., 4:00 p.m., Ponyville Mayor's Office.

Derpy could not help feeling exhausted in her job time. Lately she has been suffering from a recurring nightmare: she's on a strange red room with a lot of buttons and lights, there's an unbearably hot and a strange creature yelling at her.

"Stop it, Derpy! Please, stop it!"

She doesn't know what that dream means, but she has been having it for the last nights. She feels tired, but now it's not the time to think on that. She must deliver the mail. Thanks to Celestia she has to deliver just one box to the mayor.

"There is your mail, mayor."

"Thank you Derpy." the mayor replied. "Hey, could you do me a favor?"

"Sure" Derpy sigh.

"Would you please send this letter to the Time Turner? He shouldn't be late for tomorrow preparations."

"Ok. Where is he?"

"In the old Clock Tower. Thank you."

"Ok."

When she was leaving the Mayor's Office she began to ponder who was the Time Turner. As far as she knew, he came to the town just a month ago, but he hasn't talk to anypony. In fact, nopony knew his name. There was this rumour that he was an outcast, that the reason why he never talks is because he is a murder and he feeds on his victims bodies. "That's silly." Derpy dismissed the "murder" idea as she flew over the Clock Tower.

5 July, 1002 C.E., 4:13 p.m., Ponyville Clock Tower.

"Hello". Derpy said while she was opening the tower's door. "Hello." But nopony replied.

"Hello! I've got your mail, mister… Doctor." As nothing but silence replied, she decided to go inside.

"Hello. I'll leave your mail here, and I'll go if". Suddenly she heard a crack noise. "Doctor? Is that you?".

Then she started to hear footsteps in her direction "This is not funny, just leave it". The footsteps were louder and louder. "Please, I just wanna go home." And suddenly she saw a strange creature emerging from the dark. It was like a green, small dragon but without wings and looking directly to Derpy.

"Emm, Hi?" As soon as she talk, the creature pulls out its neck frill and start to come closer to Derpy, until a male earth pony caught the creature with a bucket.

"Are you alright?". The pony asked to Derpy. He had a brown mane, a chestnut coat, an hourglass cutie mark and a green tie on his neck.

"That.. that.. that…"

"I think you're alright. Just a little shocked." The creature shaked the bucket. "Sorry, I was busy and I didn't notice when this thing came."

"You are the Time Turner, right?"

"I guess, but I'm often called The Doctor."

"Doctor? Doctor Who?"

"No, just the Doctor. Anyway, why are you here?"

"Oh, right" Derpy run to the door and return to the Doctor. "I brought you this letter. It's from the Mayor."

"Really, let me see. 'Dear Time Turner', yada yada ,'very important thing' aha, aha, 'don't wanna feel disrespected but' blah, blah, blah, 'Thank you Mayor Mare. PS: do more than just flipping the hourglass.' I'll see that."

"You didn't read it".

"It's pretty much the same letter she had sent me over the last few weeks. Why she did that? I'll be there anyway, why tomorrow is so important?"

"What? What are you saying? Tomorrow is Summer Sun Celebration! Even Princess Celestia will be there."

"Princess? Why not Queen?"

"You have been there before, right?"

"Mmm, no, I have a lot of job right here, so..."

"You are crazy. Nopony will work tomorrow. You'll go tomorrow?"

"Of course, I'm the Town's Time Turner."

"Good. I'll see you tomorrow. My name is Derpy."

"Nice to meet you. Now, if you excuse me, I have to find someplace to keep this thing."

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow."

As soon Derpy left the building, the Doctor locked up the creature in a cage, and entered in a wooden blue box in the back of the tower. "I'll fix you TARDIS, I'll promise."