• Published 18th May 2014
  • 1,317 Views, 12 Comments

Forever - AmethystFire



The Doctor has to leave another one of his companions. But this one is different. This mare was just like the cross eyed mare that he left behind in the same world that he couldn't find. But a secret leads to happiness for the Doctor. Rose (Derp

  • ...
4
 12
 1,317

Bring Me My Daughter Doctor!

"I know what you are! DALEKS! All of you are Daleks! I know about the Time War and who was the last of the Daleks to survive! I met that Dalek!" Rose yelled, "I guess you have never heard about a pony that knows all about you, huh?"

"Yeah, Daleks. Time War. Me too." Mickey interrupted.

"Yeah. And me." Rajesh added.

"If you want to know how, then keep us alive. That's all I'm asking. Me and my friends." Rose continued.

There was a silence in the room for a while. The Daleks were surprised at this notion, a pony knew everything about them. Soon one Dalek responded, "You will be necessary."

The Daleks turned around and looked at a screen in the room that all of them were in. Rose, Mickey and Rajesh stood behind them watching all that they were doing. Meanwhile upstairs, the Doctor, Jackie, and Yvonne following the orders of the Cybermares.

"What's down there? She was in that room with the sphere. What's happened to Rose?" Jackie snapped at the doctor.

"I don't know." the doctor responded.

Jackie started to tear up, in fear for her daughter's life.

"I'll find her. I brought you here, I'll get you both out, you and your daughter. Jackie, look at me. Look at me. I promise you. I give you my word." the doctor explained.

Jackie nodded at the doctor and one of the Cybermares went into Yvonne's office. They broadcasted an order to the entire Equestrian world. Soon causing fear and chaos around the area.

All during the chaos, the Daleks sent out one of their things out to explore the place of which they were at. Soon finding a Cybermare in the building, and then declaring war against each other. But as the Daleks and the Cybermares were talking Jackie looked at the doctor and the doctor looked at Jackie.

"Rose said about the Daleks. She was terrified of them." Jackie started to tear up again, "What have they done to her, Doctor? Is she dead?"

"Phone." the doctor blew off Jackie's question.

"What?"

"Phone!"

Jackie handed the doctor the phone and dialed Roseluck. Downstairs, Rose answered her phone just holding it out.

"She's answered. She's alive." the doctor told Jackie, " Why haven't they killed her?"

"Well, don't complain!" Jackie snapped.

"They must need her for something."

We must protect the Genesis Ark. The Daleks kept repeating. And the Doctor heard what they were saying and got confused.

"The Genesis Ark?" the doctor asked.

When the Cybermares asked that the Daleks and themselves should go together and destroy the world together, the Daleks denied them. Soon creating a war within the land. Causing chaos throughout the world.