• Published 18th May 2014
  • 1,318 Views, 12 Comments

Forever - AmethystFire



The Doctor has to leave another one of his companions. But this one is different. This mare was just like the cross eyed mare that he left behind in the same world that he couldn't find. But a secret leads to happiness for the Doctor. Rose (Derp

  • ...
4
 12
 1,318

One Doctor? Now Your Scared?

"Identify him!" one of the Daleks ordered.

"All right, then. If you really want to know, that's the Doctor." Roseluck responded.

All four of the Daleks in the same room with Rose backed away from her, like they were afraid of the doctor.

"Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor? Now you're scared." Rose added.

There was a long silence in the room. No one or thing made a sound, the Daleks were afraid, and Rose sounded strong, and Mickey stood there watching.

Upstairs, it wasn't as laid back as it was below. The Cybermares had taken the doctor, Jackie, and Yvonne to what they called, the upgrading room.

"Quarantine the Sphere chamber. Start emergency upgrading. Begin with these personnel." one Cybermare ordered.

Cybermares surrounded Jackie and Yvonne, grabbing them by their hooves and dragging them to the room that they called, "The Upgrade."

"No, you can't do this! We surrendered! We surrendered!" Yvonne yelled.

One of the Cybermares looked at the doctor with it's blank dark eye holes and mouth.

"This one." the Cybermare said, "His increased adrenaline suggests that he has vital Dalek information."

"Stop them! I don't want to go! You promised me! You gave me your word!" Jackie screamed as the Cybermares took her away.

" I demand you leave that woman alone!" The doctor yelled, "I won't help you if you hurt her. Jackie, don't fight. I'll think of something."

All of hell was breaking loose; the Daleks were coming up with their master plan, leaving Rose and Mickey alive to watch. This was seeming too odd for her, she didn't know why the Daleks haven't killed Mickey and/ or her yet. Jackie and Yvonne were getting their upgrades; Yvonne sacrificed herself for the Cybermare way, and Jackie rebelled as best as she could. Even one of the Cybermares tried to get the doctor to become a Cybermare himself. But was stopped by a group of old friends from another dimension.

"Doctor? Good to see you again." Jake greeted.

"Jake?" the doctor asked.

"The Cybermen came through from one world to another, and so did we."

The doctor laughed. Meanwhile, the Cybermares got word that their leader was deleted, and as they were gathering information about it, Jackie snuck out of their grasp and ran down the hall.

In the parallel universe; Jake, Pete, and the doctor were at the parallel TORCHWOOD. The doctor wanted to go back, but Pete was now in charge, not the doctor. He needed to save Jackie, Rose, and Mickey before it was too late.

Back in the real world downstairs TORCHWOOD, Mickey and Rose still stood behind the Daleks, watching them try to destroy the Genesis Ark.

" I could transport out of here, but it only carries one and I'm not leaving you." Mickey mentioned to Rose.

"You'd follow me anywhere. What did I do to you all those years ago?" Rose asked.

"Guess I'm just stupid."

"You're the bravest pony I've ever met."

Mickey looked around, "What about the Doctor?"

"Oh, all right. Bravest Pony." Rose laughed.

"Well, I can't think what the Daleks need with me. I'm nothing to them."

"You could be." Rose thought for a second remembering her first encounter with a Dalek, "Whatever's inside that Ark is waking up, and I've seen this happen before."

"What?" Mickey asked.

"The first time I saw a Dalek, it was broken. It was dying. But I touched it. The moment I did that, I brought it back to life. " Rose continued, " As the Doctor said, when you travel in time in the Tardis, you soak up all this background radiation. It's harmless. It's just there. But in the Time War, the Daleks evolved so they could use it as a power supply."

"I love it when you talk technical." Mickey commented.

"Shut up. If the Daleks have got something inside that thing, and it needs waking up."

"They need you."

"You've traveled in time." Rose snapped, "Either one of us would do."

"But why would they build something they can't open themselves?" Mickey questioned.

"The technology is stolen. The Ark is not of Dalek design!" Dalek Sec said scarcely.

"Then who built it?" Roseluck asked.

Dalek Sec rolled close to Roseluck and Mickey and stared blankly at Roseluck, "The Time Lords. This is all that survives of their Home World."

"What's inside?"

Silence for a long time in the room. The Dalek still looked at Rose with it's eyestalk very still.

"The future." The dalek answered.