• Published 18th May 2014
  • 1,317 Views, 12 Comments

Forever - AmethystFire



The Doctor has to leave another one of his companions. But this one is different. This mare was just like the cross eyed mare that he left behind in the same world that he couldn't find. But a secret leads to happiness for the Doctor. Rose (Derp

  • ...
4
 12
 1,317

Forever? That's Not Going To Happen!

Rose, Doctor, Pete, Mickey, Jackie, and Jake were in the lever room of TOURCHWOOD as the Daleks and Cybermares were fighting and taking over Equestria.

"We haven't got time to argue. The plan works. We're going. You too. All of us." Pete snapped at Rose.

"No, I'm not leaving here." Rose argued, "Not again."

"I'm not going without her." Jackie snapped immediately.

"Oh, my Celestia. We're going!" Pete groaned.

"I've had twenty years without you, so button it. I'm not leaving her!"

"You've got to." Rose told Jackie.

"Well, that's tough." Jackie argued.

"Mum." Roseluck sighed, "I've had a life with you for nineteen years, but then I met the Doctor, and all the things I've seen him do for me, for you, for all of us. For the whole stupid planet and every planet out there. He does it alone, mum. But not anymore, because now he's got me."

The doctor placed a yellow medallion around Rose's neck and Pete pressed the button which took them to the alternate world.

"What're you?!" Rose tried to say before they were taken to the alternate world.

In the alternate TOURCHWOOD, Rose narrowed her eyes, "Oh no, you don't. He's not doing that to me again."

Roseluck pushed the button on the medallion and transported herself back to TOURCHWOOD.

* * *

The doctor turned around and saw Roseluck standing there awaiting an order.

"Once the breach collapses, that's it. You will never be able to see her again. Your own mother!" the doctor snapped.

" I made my choice a long time ago, and I'm never going to leave you." Rose responded, "So what can I do to help?"

The doctor smiled, "Those coordinates over there, set them all at six. And hurry up. "

As the doctor and Roseluck got set up to pull the levers of the gap hole for the alternate universe where all the Dalek's and the Cybermare's came from. Soon coming up the stairs, Cybermares opened the door.

"We've got Cybermen on the way up!" Rose exclaimed.

"How many floors down?" the doctor asked.

"Just one."

"Levers operational." the computer said.

"That's more like it. Bit of a smile. The old team." Rose said.

The doctor and Rose got ready to send them back. Rose pressed a red button that would send the Daleks and the Cybermares back. Holding onto the Magnaclamp Rose and the doctor watched multitudes of Daleks and Cybermares fly by their heads and into the hole in the universe.

But, soon as it was getting close to be over, the lever on Roseluck's side where her Magnaclamp was started to move, slowing down the suction. Rose let go of the Magnaclamp and held onto the lever, moving it up, locking it into place.

"Rose, hold on! Hold on!" the doctor yelled.

Rose held onto the lever, feeling her whole body being lifted off the ground. Rose's fur was pulling back, revealing some of Derpy's grey fur, but unnoticeable to the doctor, watching Roseluck being pulled towards the hole.

"ROSE!" the doctor screamed as she was being lured to the hole.

Soon, Pete came out of the blue, grabbed Rose. They sat there for a second. Rose looked at the doctor showing her yellow crossed eyes to him.

Derpy?