• Published 8th May 2014
  • 1,981 Views, 58 Comments

War To Peace - Corgi King



Join Spartan-073 and Team Foxtrot as they find there way into the heart of Equestria, but evil eyes fix them selves on Team Foxtrot.

  • ...
12
 58
 1,981

Chapter Five: Enter The Abyss

“When in doubt, flee.”
—Unggoy (Grunt) philosophy

_________________________________________________________________________________________

(2400 HOURS, NOVEMBER 5, 2552 (MILITARY CALENDAR) \ SPACE UNKNOWN, PLANET EQUESTRIA \ MISSION CLASSIFIED \ NEAR MY CAMP FIRE)

I sigh moving closer to my make shift fire, fuck it's cold I complain mentally picking up one of many data pads I smile picking up a small silver one tapping on it i whisper "Hey Luna you there?" nothing shows up but I could tell that voice from anywhere.

"Good evening Doctor, might i ask why you are waking me at this hour?" she asks sarcastically trying to get her point a crossed.

"Hey i can't sleep you know me more better than anyone, I just wanted to show you where I am." I pick up the pad and move it in a circle showing off the dark trees and plants "Crazy it's like there is an Evil here." I give a laugh

Luna was shocked was he in the Everfree? She looked in every file she had access to, no forest matched the one see was seeing "Doctor where are you?"

"No idea, jumped in a portal and landed here, not much to tell." I say with a smile.

"Doctor you need to move back to Foxtrot, you should not be by yourself." wait was that worry in her voice? It could not be she was an AI and the 'dumb' AI at that she could not have feelings. I dropped the thought hearing growls coming from behind me.

Spinning I turn to see a wolf with three cubs following behind her(?) shit, mother wolfs are more hostile with their young. Looking to my left I see a rather large cave that must have been their home. "Easy girl..." I say slowly moving to the other side placing the fire in between me and them.

GWRRRRR

"Easy..." I look down to see the dead trout I had fished out of river earlier, glancing over her again I could see she was starving her ribs poked out of her very thing figure despite her thick fur "Hey, you want this?" I hold up the trout getting her to stop growling for a second only to start again. "Hey It's okay..." I toss the fish over to her, turning she rips into it hungrily as do her cubs after their done she looks at me and sits on the other side of the fire "I have no more." I state only getting a growl I sigh slowly moving to my MREs ripping one open I toss what ever meat was in it at them, watching the feeding frenzy I smile.

"Never thought you one for feeding the poor." I looked up to see Kelly looking down at me he armor shed to her thin under armor. The wolfs growl only to go back to 'wolfing' the food down.

"Me ether Kelly, but after seeing how thin she was I had to." I say with a nod, unaware that Luna was still tuned in.

"Looks that way.. Doc can i ask you about some things?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Sure Kelly I'm all ears." smiling I pat the ground to my right as she sits i notice somethings off "Hey you alright Kelly?"

"Doc, we meet up with the "locals" I not sure what to think about them." I nod urging her to continue

"They looked like small horses, only they were not, they spoke perfect E.S.E and i don't think they are hostile but there are theses six they were almost like a fire team, moving as one but talked like friends yelling about what to do with us. There was this purple one that said they would take us to a Celestia It must be like there ruler or something, and Doc Tom's sorry for the way he acted he was just being over dramatic. Come on." She patted my thigh and pulled me and my jaw off the ground "And your new friends can come too!" She giggled as I felt something brush up against my leg looking down i see two of the three cubs 'hugging' my legs.

"Damn they are cute." I look up to see their mother sitting about a foot away, "Would you like to come with us, we have more food." With the word food she shot up and ran to my side "I'll take that as a yes."

After packing up my things and giving water to my new pet wolfs we all move back to Foxtrot much to my discomfort they all yelled for me and Kelly to get down and pointed guns at the wolfs waiting for them to attack instead they just rain and used me as cover. "Hey guys It's okay, these guys are my new 'pets" I pick up one of the cubs and start to move my finger in for a nose boop only to be made a chew toy, laughing at the slight pain i set him back down and place my bag back on my warthog.

"So Kelly says you need help talking to the locals?"

"Ya Doc." Mumbles Mark "Got some weird shit out here."

Smiling I rip open another MRE and put it out for the wolfs "So I've heard, but I can not help until i have talk with this... 'Twilight Sparkels' Tom nodded.

"We can go back in town tomorrow, only you and your side arm oh and bring the wolfs." Nodding I go into a half-assed salute.

"Doctor Angus M. Jones at you command Major." Kelly and mark laugh, Holly only gives a smile, Tom just nods.

"Get some sleep Doc, and don't let the wolfs come anywhere near my men. I may have forgave you for what you said but we still have a war to fight weather it be hear or back on onyx."

"Would not have it any other way." I say turning to Kelly I whisper "What's wrong with him?"

"Don't know he has been like this ever since we met the locals." I sigh inwardly, pick up the three cubs and walked about twenty meters from the Spartans built a fire and set up my sleeping gear only to have four cold wolfs huddle next to me and the fire.

"Doctor?" Comes that all to human voice "What are your plans with this... Celestia?" There it is again worry, oh your going to talk Missy.

"Meet the chap then talk and try to find a way out of here." I say in a half whisper not to walk the resting cubs. "Now Luna I'm going to get some rest and as rare as you know that is i would just love track number four."

Smiling I hear the calming song start to play 'I need another story..' soon after darkness consumes my vision.

(0100 HOURS, NOVEMBER 5, 2552 (MILITARY CALENDAR) \ SPACE UNKNOWN, PLANET EQUESTRIA \ MISSION CLASSIFIED \ CANTERLOT: LUNAS BED CHAMBERS)

She stood staring at nothing, her mind was racing 'He was in Equestria, and his team was meeting up with her sister, she knew how dangerous that the humans could be, what if they hurt her, no they would never do that right?"

She was knocked out of her thoughts as a hoof was waved in front of her "You think she's alright?" A male voice said.

"I don't know should we get Celestia?" said a second

"Hmmwaht?" She shook her head causing the thoughts to push in the back of her mind, standing in front of her was two of her loyal night guards, their bat like wings tucked tightly to their side as the dark blue armor reflected her own face.

"Your highness are you alright?" the first said a look of worry slapped on his face

"But of course, we are alright." she gave him a smile and a nod.

"Okay your highness, It's time to lower the moon." She nodded and moved to her balcony charging her horn as the moon started to slowly move causing it to melt into the mountains to give way to it's sister, the sun.

"If you would be so kind would you prepare our cart to go to Ponyville?" Nodding they left her, she almost collapsed she still had not gotten use to the magic drain after moving the moon.

"Lets go, we shall move like wind to Ponyville!" She exclaimed moving out the door.

(0700 HOURS, NOVEMBER 5, 2552 (MILITARY CALENDER)\ ZETA DORADUS SYSTEM, IN ORBIT ABOVE PLANET ONXY \ SECTOR BETA DELTA 4 \ ON SHIP UNSC ALBATROSS)

Warning sirens went off everywhere blasts shook the ship, debris floated all around the ship as the crew was slowly suffocated on the lower decks. Lt. Ajax scrambled to get control of the ship the Covenant appeared out of now where and hit them with everything they had their shields stood no chance only blocking the first three rounds of melting plasma. Hitting their weapons and life support first.

"TO THE PODS!" He shouted over the wails of the sirens the red lights flicked on and off as the ALBATROSS shook with the impacts, he watched as his men ran to the life pods. He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up into a golden visor, only to be tossed into one of the pods himself then launched into space. He looked over what remained of the ALBATROSS the lower decks were decimated and the back half completely ripped off, he saw thousands of bodies floating in space bloated with the lack of oxygen.

John looked at the pod before moving through the mass of men and women still aboard. He moved to his Booster Frame only to zoom out towards Onyx, "Cortana warn Onyx we have to protect Zone-67 at any cost." he moved faster dogging stray plasma rounds from hitting him.

"Okay Chief sending it now." He looked at Onyx, it's forests were breath taking they covered it all, as thick clouds moved slowly creating small shapes. Speeding to it he jumped off the booster frame as it exploded from hitting the atmosphere his armor locked up and he was knocked unconscious falling to the hard ground below.

THUD

Author's Note:

Hey thanks for reading, I also have a new Editor; The one and only Son of the Irish Garlic, Ramseymac.

As aways thanks to my Editors/Pre-readers :D