• Published 8th May 2014
  • 1,981 Views, 58 Comments

War To Peace - Corgi King



Join Spartan-073 and Team Foxtrot as they find there way into the heart of Equestria, but evil eyes fix them selves on Team Foxtrot.

  • ...
12
 58
 1,981

FOR REQUIEM(17)

Author's Note:

THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER IN THE STORY .
this is for ad fellow author Requiem17
R.I.P His Father September 17, 2014

Also sorry for spelling I crying when I wrote this.

"For us, the storm has passed... the war is over. But let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure; sacrifice, and unshakable conviction that their fight... our fight, was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They ennobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten."
~Admiral Hood, UNSC

"This is not your grave, but you are welcome to it." ~Gravemind

I will level with you I know what it is like to lose a loved one, my father died fighting in the Middle East. His convoy was hit with a rpg then ambushed, my father died risking his life for his fellow battle-buddy's and the USA. Now I was destroyed I refused to eat and ended up going to the hospital from lack of food and water. I slowly fell into depression and suicidal thoughts, my life was over. But I now know what he would want me to do he would want me to carry on no matter what it was just the way he was, so I stopped looked at my life and started to eat and drink again, go to school and do things I enjoyed. I look fondly on our memories of playing halo or seeing a movie together. I remember the time my dad bought the original xbox and halo and my mom beat him for introducing me to violence, in the end he won and it became a weekly thing. When ever he had time we would play, now I shed tears for thoughts times and wish nothing more than him to come home, but I know it will not happen I know that if I was to end my life or turn off rhe path he would want me to take when I got to hell or where ever it is you go he would beat me.

Req I know it is hard and I know how hard it is to carry on but do not fear for where ever you go ww are there. Your followers. Your friends. Your Spartan Brothers. Know what was lost and know the memories cherished by them and you never let go that will be your light in the darkness for when you cry your tears will fall and water the earth and the seed of life.

Stay strong my friend.

~Keymaster