• Published 5th May 2014
  • 1,233 Views, 28 Comments

To Boldly Hoof It - HeatherIsBestPlayer



Blueblood and his friends travel into space to save Equestria from a giant plot hole. A MLP FiM parody of TGWTG's 'To Boldly Flee'.

  • ...
4
 28
 1,233

Ch 6. Space

“Make sure all the walls are reinforced so that they are air tight!” ordered Trixie. “Remember, there’s no air in space!”

Back at Blueblood’s home in Canterlot, after the group had ‘barrowed’ the supplies they needed from Twilight's basement to attempt to construct a craft that could actually get them to space, they had gotten to work on constructing it. Realizing that they needed quite a big hull to hold them all, they ultimately decided to do the most awesome thing ever, as Lightning Dust had put it. They were turning Blueblood’s mansion itself into a space ship. Blueblood didn’t mind this that much, since he knew that this house wasn’t really his house, thanks to an anomaly created by the plot hole.

Personally, he was more concerned with making sure the ship was safe enough for him to fly in. He still would have preferred to go to see Celestia about their predicament, but since the question as to whether or not Celestia would have them all throne in the dungeons was still up in the air, and since there was absolutely nothing else they could do to possibly protect themselves from the destruction of the entire universe, he couldn’t think of anything else they could do aside from the plan they had, even if the idea of going into space did frighten him.

Even with Twilight’s notes and books to help them, the work wasn’t easy. They had to attach two, big rocket thrusters onto the sides of the house, set up the various computers and machines they would need all through out the house and connect them all with long wires and cords running through the hallways, reinforce all the walls and windows with spells to make them strong enough to hold together in the vacuum of space, and convert Blueblood’s living room into a command bridge, and his basement into an engineering room.

They even fixed the hole in the floor that Hoops had accidently made when Blueblood had teleported them to his home.

It took them the entire rest of the day and the entire night, and it didn’t help with Hoops, Dumbbell, and Score occasionally goofing off, or Blueblood, Jet Set, and Upper Crust occasionally slacking off, or Gilda, Lightning Dust, Trixie and Sunset occasionally at each others’ throats when things got frustrating, or Surprise acting strangely more cryptic and secluded than usual, but when they were finally finished the next morning, they stood in Blueblood’s living room slash bridge, and admired their work.

In the center of the room was the captain’s chair, converted from a fancy armchair Blueblood had. And in front of it were two twin stations, one for the pilot, and one for a co-pilot. Both of these stations had the living room sofa behind them for the two pilots to sit on. Around the sides of the room were various other computer stations for other ship’s systems. And at the front of the room was a large view screen, covering up the spot where a large picture window had once been.

“I can’t believe it,” said Gilda. “We actually turned a house into a space ship. I was not expecting to do that this weekend.”

“I still don’t think this will work,” said Upper Crust.

“Well, there’s only one way to find out,” said Trixie. “Lets get ready to launch.”

“Wait!” said Flam. “What should we name the ship?”

“That’s right!” said Flim. “We need a name!”

“Okay, lets think up a name,” said Blueblood.

“How about… the Enterprise!” said Hoops.

“NO!” the rest of them all shouted at him.

Hoops frowned. “Aw, why?”

“Because there have literally been a billion Enterprises!” said Blueblood. “Come now! Think up something more original!”

“How about… the Providence!” said Jet Set.

“The Bounty!” said Flam.

“The Crusher!” said Dumbbell.

“The Victory!” said Lightning Dust.

“The Demon!” said Sunset Shimmer.

“Your coffin,” said Surprise darkly.

“The Great and Powerful Trixie!” said Trixie.

Lightning Dust glared at Trixie. “We’re not naming the ship after YOU!” she yelled at the blue unicorn.

“How about…” said Gilda, still thinking to herself. Then she grinned. “The Defiant, after all of us! We’re all pretty defiant.”

“The Defiant…” Blueblood ran the name over in his head. Then he smiled too. “I love it! What do you all think?” he looked at the others.

One by one, they all nodded their heads in agreement.

“Sounds good,” said Trixie.

“Okay. The Defiant it is!” Blueblood sat down in the captain’s chair. He had to admit, as afraid as he was to go into space, he was looking forward to being the captain of his own space ship. Kind of like a childhood daydream come true. “Ah, yes,” he said giddily. “With a ship in my command, and a crew to dispose of-”

“Don’t you mean ‘At your disposal’?” asked Trixie, raising an eyebrow at Blueblood.

“Whatever,” said Blueblood, then he continued. “Nothing can stop us!”

“Blueblood, aren’t you forgetting something?” said Flam.

Blueblood looked over at him and the others, who were still standing where they had been. “What?”

“We have to charge the ship's power core first,” said Flam.

Blueblood frowned as he remembered this inconvenience. “Oh. Right.”

They walked down to the engineering room. In the middle of the room was a large glass sphere with wires attached to it spreading out all across the floor into the walls, as well as to a couple computers around the room.

“The power core is powered by magic,” explained Flim, “Much like our Super Speedy Cider Squeezy is, except this one we stole from Sparkle is much more advanced.”

“All the unicorns will have to combine their magic in order to charge it,” Flam said. “It will take a few minutes to charge all the way up.”

“Then lets get started!” said Trixie, stepping forward. “Unicorns ready?”

Blueblood, Flim, Flam, Jet Set, Upper Crust, and Sunset Shimmer all gathered around the power core along with Trixie. Dumbbell, Hoops, Score, Lightning Dust, Gilda, and Surprise stood back and watched.

“Now!” said Trixie.

The unicorns all pointed their horns at the core and began pumping magic into them. Then they each shot a continuous blast of magic into the machine.

The power core began to glow and pulsate with multicolored light as it was powered up by the several unicorns’ magic.

“It’s working!” grunted Flam as he continued to focus his magic on the machine.

Suddenly, they all heard the faint sound of someone knocking at the front door upstairs.

“Somepony see who that is!” said Blueblood, straining from the effort of outputting his magic.

Gilda walked over to a window and looked out. “Aw, crap!” she said, sounding worried. “It’s a bunch of royal guards, including that one… prick!”

“But we’re not finished powering up yet!” exclaimed Blueblood. “Somepony stall them!”

“I’ll deal with them,” said Surprise suddenly.

They looked at her in surprise. “You will?”

“Yeah,” she said, smiling. “You all just stay here.”

Blueblood shrugged. “Okay. Good luck.”

…………

Up outside the front door, Captain Sharp Spear banged on the front door again with his hooves.

“Well, they aren’t answering,” he said after a few minutes, putting his hoof down. Then he looked over his shoulder at his squad of guards. “Knock the doors down and storm the place! Capture them all!”

“Yes, sir,” the guards nodded to him and prepared to buck the doors down.

Right at that moment, the front doors suddenly swung open, and the guards were shocked to see Princess Celestia standing there before them in the doorway.

“Princess!?” exclaimed Sharp Spear.

“Is there a problem here, gentlemen?” Celestia asked.

“N-no, your highness,” said Sharp Spear. “I wasn’t aware that you were here!”

“Well, I’m here,” she said. “And I assure you, everything is fine here. You may all leave.”

Sharp Spear hesitated. “But your highness, I-”

“I said leave!” Celestia snapped at them impatiently.

“Y-yes, your highness,” said Sharp Spear. He and the other guards bowed their heads, and then turned to walk away, each of them looking utterly confused.

Princess Celestia closed the doors as they left.

…………

Back down in the basement, the unicorns were still charging the power core with their magic… and they were all getting exhausted. They heard hoofsteps coming down the stares and glanced over to see Surprise trotting back down.

“I got rid of them,” she said.

“You did?!” grunted Blueblood while he continued to focus on powering the ships power core. He was in just as much surprise as everyone else at what Surprise had said.

“Yeah,” Surprise said.

“How?” he asked.

Surprise grinned. “A lady never reveals her secrets.”

“Oh,” grunted Blueblood. “Well, good job, Surprise.”

Suddenly there was a ding sound, like the sound of an oven timer going off.

“Stop powering the machine!” ordered Flam. “The core is fully charged!”

Indeed, the large, glass sphere was now glowing brightly with the colors of each of their magic.

“Finally!” Upper Crust sighed as she and the rest of the unicorns stopped putting out magic, and collapsed to the floor in exhaustion.

“Oh, come on! That didn’t look that hard!” Lightning Dust scolded them for how they were acting.

Trixie, Blueblood, Sunset, Flim, Flam, Upper Crust, and Jet Set all glared at her in annoyance.

“You don’t know what its like to have magic!” said Trixie in aggravation. “Using it drains our energy!”

Lightning Dust rolled her eyes. “Whatever.”

“I think I’m gonna throw up,” groaned Upper Crust, suddenly finding the energy to get up and gallop up the stares to the bathroom.

“Okay,” grunted Blueblood, wearily getting to his hooves. “Are we ready to go now?”

“We should be now,” said Flim as he and the rest of the unicorns also started getting up off the floor and shaking off their tiredness.

“If it works, that is,” added Flam.

“Good,” Blueblood said. “Everypony to your stations!”

They all walked back upstairs to the living room, except for Flim and Flam, who it was decided would be in charge of the engineering room. Blueblood flopped back down in the captain’s chair, and Dumbbell sat down in the pilot’s seat, with Hoops sitting down next to him as his co-pilot.

“Hey, why is Dumbbell the pilot?” asked Lightning Dust.

“Because he, Hoops, and Score play video games a lot,” said Blueblood with a shrug. “So I would guess that would make them good pilots.”

“Its like that movie ‘The Last Starfighter’,” said Hoops. “Ever seen it?”

“Yeah,” said Lightning Dust, “and it was an hour and a half of my life that I will never get back.” Then she looked back at Blueblood. “And who says you get to be captain?”

“One, I’m a Prince! Two, its my house, so that makes me Captain! Three, leadership is my special talent! At least… I’m pretty sure it is.” He looked down at his compass rose cutiemark. “Honestly, I’ve never been all that sure what my cutiemark means, but I’m fairly certain it means leadership.”

Wonderful,” Lightning Dust said sarcastically.

The rest of them all got to different computer stations all around the room.

“Preflight check?” ordered Blueblood.

Trixie replied. “Power core is online, shield generator is ready, inertial dampeners, artificial gravity, and life support are all working. All systems appear to be good to go!”

“That’s ‘All systems appear to be good to go, CAPTAIN’,” Blueblood said.

She glared at him in annoyance. “I’m not calling you that.”

“You have to!” said Blueblood. “I’m the Capt-”

“Uh oh!” Jet Set interrupted their argument from over at the radar screen. “I think those royal guards from before are back!”

“What!?” said Blueblood. “Let me see! On screen!”

Jet Set pressed a button on his control panel, and then the view screen turned on and showed them the image of the front yard. Captain Sharp Spear and several of his unicorn guards were standing out there, and they looked mad.

They could see Sharp Spear say something to his guards, and then they all pointed their horns at the house/ship.

Blueblood started to panic. “Blast! Somepony do something!” he shouted.

“I’m activating the shield generator!” said Trixie suddenly.

On the view screen, they saw a wall of magical energy suddenly appear between them and the royal guards. And just in time too, because at that moment the guard’s horns glowed, and they shot out magical blasts at the ship, which struck the magical force field with small explosions.

“Whoa! Way to think quick, Trixie!” said Score, letting out a sigh of relief.

Blueblood however knew that even their ship’s artificial shield spell wouldn’t keep out Celestia’s unicorn guards forever. There was only one way out of this.

Up.

“Well, it looks like its time to find out if this ship really works or not!” Blueblood said, taking a deep breath. “Dumbbell, lets go!”

“Right,” said Dumbbell, also taking a deep breath. “Here goes nothing. Firing rocket thrusters!” He pushed a lever forward on his control panel.

They felt a sharp jolt as the rockets outside fired, and the entire building began to shake. The loud noise of the rockets filled their ears. On the view screen, they could see the royal guards backing away as they got a blast of rocket exhaust in their faces.

“Guys, this is totally insane!” said Gilda, stating what they were all thinking.

Come on! Please work! Blueblood thought to himself as the entire building shook.

As they kept watching the view screen, they could see the ground starting to lower away from them as their ship began to lift up into the air.

They all smiled hopefully.

“It’s working!” exclaimed Hoops.

“WHAT’S GOING ON!” screamed Upper Crust as she suddenly ran into the room.

“We’re taking off!” shouted Jet Set over the noise of the rockets.

“HOLY BUCK! WE ARE?!” she screamed, looking at the view screen. “I DON’T BELIEVE IT!” she gasped.

“I don’t believe it either!” shouted Gilda in amazement. “This hunk of junk is actually working!”

Their house ship lifted higher and higher into the air.

“Dumbbell,” Blueblood began, gulping nervously. “Take us up into space!”

“You got it,” said Dumbbell, actually sounding excited. “Everypony hold on!” He put his hoof on the maneuvering pad on the control panel, and pointed the ship up towards the sky. He put more power into the rocket thrusters, and their ships continued to fly faster up towards space.

“All systems are still looking good,” said Trixie.

Just then, the ship began to shake more violently and the image on their view screen became blindingly bright.

“OH MY GOSH! WHAT’S HAPPENING?” Upper Crust screamed, in a flash, jumping over to where her husband was and wrapping her hooves around him.

“I think we’re passing through the atmosphere!” shouted Sunset over the noise. “We should put more power into the shields!”

“Doing it!” Trixie shouted over at her computer station.

The ship continued to shake and rattle as it moved through the atmosphere!

Come on! Hold together, Blueblood prayed.

Finally, the shaking and the loud rocket noise stopped as they passed out of the atmosphere. The bright light on the view screen faded and the image of millions of tiny twinkling lights in a vast blackness filled the screen.

They all gazed at the view screen in awe. The sight was truly something to take in.

“Wow!” gasped Blueblood. “That’s quite a sight!”

“I can’t believe it!” said Gilda. “We’re actually in space!”

“Its beautiful!” said Trixie.

Indeed it was beautiful. They had all seen the night sky before, but viewing the cosmos way up here in space itself was something else entirely.

“Guys!" Score said to Dumbbell and Hoops. "You realize we’re flying higher than any pegasus has ever flown before?”

“Awesome!” Dumbbell and Hoops cheered together. Lightning Dust also grinned at that.

Suddenly, Upper Crust put her hoof to her stomach. “I don’t feel so good,” said Upper Crust, before galloping off back to the bathroom as fast as she could.

“Wow, she must have a weak stomach,” said Hoops.

“She does,” said Jet Set. “But actually, she’s been getting sick a lot lately. We think she’s caught a stomach bug or something.”

Blueblood held down an intercom button on the armrest of his captain’s chair. “Flim, Flam, are you two seeing this down there?”

Flam’s voice responded on a speaker in the room. “You mean the beautiful starry vacuum of space? You bet we see it.”

As they continued to stare out at the vastness of space, just then a white flash of light went streaking by on the screen.

“What the blazes was that!?” asked Blueblood.

Jet Set looked back at his radar screen. “There’s something approaching us from behind!” he exclaimed in a frightened voice. “It’s enormous! And it’s shooting at us!”

“WHAT?!” everyone exclaimed at the same time.

“On screen!” Blueblood ordered.

The image on the view screen changed to show the view behind their ship. They could see the gigantic blue sphere that was Earth looming there behind them, and in front of it, there was indeed something approaching them.

Whatever it was, it was definitely odd looking. It was white in color, and shaped like a giant oval, or perhaps a more teardrop shaped ring, with the rounded front of the object drawing to a forked point at the back. And on the inside of this giant ring, connected to the rounded front, was another giant ring shaped structure, this one glowing with a bright white magical energy.

And it was massive! So massive that, compared to it, their ship, the Defiant, looked the size of a small Lego piece.

“What the heck is that thing!?” asked Sunset.

“I think it’s a ship!” said Gilda as she looked at the image with squinted eyes.

As it got closer to them, they could all see that it was indeed another space ship. They could just make out the tiny glints of windows, two cylindrical twin thrusters jutting out the back, and on its hull they could see the words ‘HMS Ascendancy’ written in large, bold letters.

“Another space ship?!” exclaimed Surprise, actually expressing some emotion for the first time since they had gathered.

“Where the heck did this one come from?” asked Sunset.

The unknown ship shot another beam of white light out of a large circular opening at the front of its hull. It once again missed the Defiant, but it had been a lot closer then the last one.

“WHY ARE THEY FIRING AT US!” screamed Blueblood.

“GET US OUT OF HERE!” Trixie shouted at Dumbbell and Hoops.

“Uh… right!” Dumbbell stuttered back as he and Hoops began working together to fly their ship away from the attacking ship.

Their ship swerved in a different direction and began speeding away as fast as it could. The attacking ship sped after them, continuing to fire its energy weapon at them.

A few moments later, one of the attacking ship’s energy blasts grazed their ship’s shield bubble, sending their ship spinning out of control.

All of them screamed as they were hurled to the floor by the jolt of the impact.

Dumbbell quickly pulled himself up from the floor to the helm controls, fighting against the centrifugal force, and attempted to get them back under control. After several seconds, their ship stopped spinning, and they were all able to get back up off the floor.

“Everypony alright?” Blueblood shouted.

They all told him they were.

“I’m okay, but our shields are down!” said Trixie, back at her computer station, staring at the screen. “One more hit like that, and we’re dead!”

“Well, it looks like they’ve stopped shooting at us,” said Score, pointing at the view screen, “for now, at least.”

They all looked at the view screen. The pursuing ship had in fact ceased firing at them, and was now only looming nearby.

“Well, that’s a relief!” said Blueblood.

“Yeah, but why did they stop?” said Lightning Dust.

Before anyone could make a guess, Upper Crust suddenly came galloping back into the room. “What the heck just happened!?” she shouted, a panicked look on her face.

Jet Set pointed at the image of the ship on the view screen. “Another ship came out of nowhere and attacked us!” he said.

Sunset spoke up. “The attacking ship is sending us a video transmission!”

Good. Now we can see who or what was attacking us, Blueblood thought to himself. “Put them on.”

The view screen changed to the image of what they guessed was the bridge of the attacking ship. And they were all shocked by who they saw standing on that bridge.

“Hello, Prince Blueballs,” Shining Armor said with a cocky smirk on his face.

“Shining Armor!?” Blueblood gasped. Then he got an angry expression and growled. “Hey! I told you to stop calling me that! I’ll have you know I happen to have a marefriend now!” He used his magic to pull a startled Trixie over next to him so Shining Armor could see her. “See?”

“Whatever,” said Shining Armor with a roll of his eyes.

“Hey! Is that Blueblood?” a female voice from somewhere off screen on the other ship suddenly spoke up, startling Shining Armor. “I told you I wanted to speak to him MYSELF!”

Suddenly none other than Rarity ran onto the screen, shoving Shining Armor out of her way.

Rarity panted in exhaustion. “This ship’s too big!” she said. “If I had walked, this fanfic would be over!”

YOU!” Blueblood shouted at her.

Rarity righted herself. “So, Blueblood, you remember me. Good! That will make my ultimate vengeance all the sweeter!”

“Charity!” Blueblood growled.

Rarity’s face became red with rage. “IT’S RARITY, YOU IDIOT!” she screamed. “FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! MY NAME IS NOT THAT HARD TO REMEMBER!”

“How… where… what are you doing on a space ship?!” stammered Trixie.

“Oh that,” said Rarity. “Princess Celestia had them built.”

“Princess Celestia!?” said Blueblood, shocked. He could just hear Gilda and Lightning Dust saying ‘I told you so’.

“Yes,” said Rarity. “They’re absolutely amazing, aren’t they?”

“And how do you have a space ship?” asked Shining Armor as he walked back into frame and stood next to Rarity. He didn’t look happy.

“Oh…” Blueblood wasn’t too keen to tell them how they had gotten the parts to build the Defiant. “Well… um…”

“Forget it,” Shining interrupted. “We already know you stole the parts you used to make it from my sister.”

Darn it, Blueblood thought. He let out a sigh. “Okay, so maybe we did, but we had a really good reason. There’s a giant rip out there in space that’s going to destroy the universe! It’s called a plot hole. We’re trying to stop it! We should be working together!”

“Well, that’s very thoughtful of you,” said Rarity. “But we can’t let you do that! The plot hole has to stay open!”

“What!?” exclaimed Blueblood in disbelief. “Are you insane? Why?!”

“That’s none of your business!” snapped Shining Armor.

“I’m sorry,” said Rarity, “but we have to take you all back to Earth and lock you up for a little while. Its for your own good.”

They all stared at Rarity and Shining Armor in disbelief. Nothing they were saying made any sense.

“Hey, there’s no way I’m going back to jail again!” shouted Gilda angrily. “Especially since I haven’t done anything wrong… well… recently, anyway… sort of.”

“Me either!” said Lightning Dust.

“Surrender and allow us to teleport you over to our ship,” said Shining Armor, “or else we’ll have no choice but to use force! Its your choice.” The image on the view screen changed back to the view of the other ship.

“Told you Celestia had something to do with this,” Gilda said to Blueblood.

Blueblood glared at her. “But this doesn’t make any sense! Why would my aunt Celestia, and the Element Bearers, not want to also stop the plot hole? They’re the biggest goody two shoes in the entire world!”

They all looked at each other, shrugging, none of them able to come up with an answer.

“Everypony!” said Jet Set, looking worried at his computer screen. “I think that other ship is getting ready to fire its weapon again.”

They all looked at the image of the ship on the view screen. The circular opening on the front of the ship was beginning to glow with white light.

“What do we do!?” squeaked Upper Crust.

Blueblood had no idea what to do. They couldn’t outrun it, they had no weapons they could fight back with, and their shields were down. They were sitting ducks!

Suddenly Trixie shouted, “Hoops! Push the red button!”

Everyone looked at Trixie.

“What red button?” asked Hoops.

“THE BIG RED BUTTON IN FRONT OF YOU ON THE HELM CONTROLS! PUSH IT NOW!!!”

Hoops looked in front of him at his control panel and saw the big red button Trixie was talking about. He slammed his hoof down on it.

They all suddenly felt very strange, like their bodies were being stretched and twisted in every direction, except they felt no pain. A split second later, they, and their entire ship, suddenly disappeared in a blink of an eye. And just in time too, because at that instant, the other ship fired its beam weapon at the spot where their ship had just been.

……………

In another part of space, a giant baseball suddenly appeared out of no where, and it then began to rapidly transform into a train, and then a flowerpot, and then a sperm whale, and then finally it became the house ship, Defiant.

On board the ship, the crew were all becoming aware of a fascinating discovery. They had all somehow been turned into dragons!

Blueblood, Trixie, Gilda, Lightning Dust, Hoops, Dumbbell, Score, Jet Set, Upper Crust, Sunset, and Surprise all stared down at their new dragon bodies, shocked.

“Holy crap! We’re dragons!” said Hoops as he looked at his new sharp claws where blunt hooves had once been, and hard scales where soft fur had used to be.

“It must be because of the improbability drive,” said Trixie, feeling the new sharp pointed teeth with her fingers in her new beak-like snout.

“The what drive?” asked Blueblood as he stared back at his new long lizard tail, flexing it in fascination.

“The improbability drive,” repeated Trixie, now looking back at her new leathery, bat-like wings, flapping them out of curiosity. “Apparently, it can be used for quick getaways, except you never know where you’ll end up, or what you’ll be when you get there.”

“Are we stuck this way?” asked Upper Crust, biting her claws worriedly. She did not want to be a dragon for the rest of her life, even if she did have wings now.

“No,” said Trixie. “We should change back to normal once we reach one hundred percent normality again. At least, that’s what it said in the instructions.”

“Huh,” said Gilda. “So is this kind of stuff gonna happen every time we push that button?” she asked.

“Very probably,” said Trixie. “Yes.”

Suddenly, Flim and Flam’s image came up on the view screen. They were also dragons, and they looked panicked.

“Guys! Why are we dragons?” Flim asked.

“We used the improbability drive,” said Trixie.

“Oh.” The Flim Flam brothers relaxed, apparently also knowing about it.

Just then, Hoops pointed at Blueblood. “Hey, look at Blueblood!” he shouted.

“What about me?” Blueblood asked, confused. He looked over himself, but he saw no big difference between him and everyone else on board. He was just as much a dragon as the rest of them.

Hoops continued, an amused smirk on his face. “You’re a blue eyes white dragon!”

Blueblood rolled his eyes and snorted, causing a puff of smoke to come out of each of his nostrils.

Just then, they all felt that same strange stretching feeling again, and then, in a blink of an eye, they were all suddenly ponies again, except for Gilda, who of course was a griffon again.

“I’m ME again!” Upper Crust squealed happily as she hugged her soft equine self.

“We have normality!” Flam announced on the view screen.

Blueblood let out a sigh of relief, but then something occurred to him. “So where are we, anyway?”

“Let me check,” said Flim. He walked out of view on the view screen. He came back a few moments later, a shocked expression on his face. “We’re about three light years away from Earth.”

Their jaws all dropped.

“That’s really really far, isn’t it?” asked Hoops.

“Well, we better start heading back,” said Blueblood, groaning to himself. “Its gonna take us a while to reach the plot hole now. So lets get going.”

“At least we’ll have plenty of time to think up a plan,” said Sunset.

Lightning Dust groaned. “This sucks,” she complained.

Author's Note:

What a twist! Am I right? Please leave a comment. Do you like the story so far, or not? Have a question? Remark? Constructive criticism? All comments are welcome. I just want to know what you all think. Until next time then.