• Published 5th May 2014
  • 1,233 Views, 28 Comments

To Boldly Hoof It - HeatherIsBestPlayer



Blueblood and his friends travel into space to save Equestria from a giant plot hole. A MLP FiM parody of TGWTG's 'To Boldly Flee'.

  • ...
4
 28
 1,233

Ch 18. Mistakes! Mistakes Everywhere!

On the bridge of the Defiant, they stared at the image of the plot hole on the viewscreen. The massive swirling vortex in space was suddenly increasing in size very fast. In only a matter of seconds, it had actually doubled in size.

“What’s going on?” asked Upper Crust fearfully.

“Oh no!” said the Doctor worriedly. “The Heart Star was absorbing all the excess quantum energy coming from the plot hole. That’s why, up till now, the plot hole has been relatively stable. But now that the Heart Star has been destroyed, the excess energy has nowhere to go, so it’s causing the plot hole to expand at an accelerated rate!”

Everyone was silent as they took this in.

“So the Heart Star was actually stopping the plot hole from destroying the universe?” asked Trixie in surprise.

“Not stopping,” said the Doctor as he continued to watch the plot hole expand bigger and bigger. “Just delaying. I estimate the universe only has about a few minutes left. Total armageddon.”

“What do we do?” demanded Flim. “How do we stop it?”

The Doctor looked at them solemnly. “…I don’t know. I’m not even sure it’s possible. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.”

Trixie and the rest of them all hung their heads. That was it. Everything they had just gone through had all been for nothing. They were all about to die.

Trixie noticed Upper Crust leaned her head against her husband Jet Set’s chest, who embraced her in his forelegs as she began to sob. Trixie wished Blueblood were there with her right then.

………………

Prince Blueblood and Starswirl the bearded suddenly heard a deep rumbling sound all around them.

“Please tell me that’s your stomach,” Blueblood said to Starswirl.

Starswirl waved one of his forehooves in the air in front of him, and then suddenly a magical image appeared in the air in front of them. It showed the plot hole itself, the swirling vortex, growing bigger very quickly.

“The plot hole has begun to expand,” said Starswirl. “The universe only has minutes remaining before everything is erased from existence.”

Blueblood started to panic. “We have to stop it! Quick, how do I destroy the plot hole?”

Starswirl looked at him. “You can’t destroy the plot hole, Blueblood,” he said. “It’s a hole. A hole is emptiness. You can’t destroy emptiness.”

Blueblood grew impatient again. “Then what do I do!? How do I stop it!?”

“Calm down and think, Blueblood. Tell me, in the real world, if there is a hole in something, like the ground or a wall, how do you get rid of it?”

Blueblood was getting tired of Starswirl’s riddles, but he thought anyway. To get rid of a hole, you… cover it up, or…”

“YOU FILL IT IN!” Blueblood shouted.

Starswirl smiled. “Exactly, Blueblood! Exactly!”

Then Blueblood frowned. “But how do you fill in a plot hole?”

“How else?” said Starswirl like the answer was obvious. “With sense and logic, of course! Remember everything I just taught you, Blueblood? Use it!”

Blueblood thought about what Starswirl had just said. It made sense! The plot hole had been created by a paradox, so the only way to fix it was with sense and logic.

Blueblood got an idea. “I know what I have to do! You said I can leave the plot hole, right?”

“Yes,” Starswirl said with a nod. “Like I said, the laws of reality and time have no meaning in this place.”

“Okay then,” said Blueblood. “I know exactly where I want to go. The bridge of my ship at this current time! I know what to do, and I have to tell them.”

Starswirl waved his hoof in the air again, and then suddenly a glowing crack of light appeared in the air right in front of them. “Through there,” Starswirl said, pointing at the crack of light.

Blueblood looked at the crack with uncertainty. “Is it safe?” he asked nervously.

“Perfectly,” Starswirl said to him reassuringly. “It will take you right where and when you want to be.”

Blueblood gulped, but nodded. “Thank you,” he said to Starswirl.

Starswirl chuckled. “You have changed so much since I first met you, Blueblood. I remember when you were once an arrogant spoiled brat who only cared about himself.”

Blueblood frowned, feeling insulted.

“But now,” Starswirl continued, “…well, I’d be lying if I said you weren’t still a bit spoiled and arrogant, but you are a much better pony then you were before, and I’m happy to call you my friend.”

Blueblood smiled. “And I’m happy to call you mine.”

Starswirl held out a hoof to Blueblood. Blueblood graciously took the elderly unicorn’s hoof in his own, and they shook them in friendship.

At that moment, Blueblood realized Starswirl would be staying in this place, all alone. “Are you sure you’ll be alright staying in this place?” Blueblood asked Starswirl, letting go of his hoof after the hoofshake was over and gesturing around them at the cosmic surroundings of the realm they were in.

Starswirl nodded. “I’ll be fine. The plot hole has granted me a new life, and I don’t intend to waist it. There are an infinite number of new universes for me to observe here now, and I’ll always be watching over yours as well. That will be my job from now on, and it’s one I’m quite looking forward to.”

Blueblood smiled. “Well, then, I guess this is goodbye.” Blueblood stepped up to the crack of light. He readied himself to jump into it.

“Blueblood!”

Blueblood looked back at Starswirl.

Starswirl raised his hoof in the air up beside his head. “Live long… and prosper.”

Blueblood nodded. “I will.” And with that, Blueblood leaped forward into the crack…

………………

Back onboard the Defiant’s bridge, as all of them were staring at the viewscreen, they suddenly heard the zap of electricity, and saw a flash of light coming from behind them. They all whirled around in surprise and saw an anomaly crack appear in the air at the back of the room.

They all stared at in shock and total silence, afraid, not knowing what it was going to do to them this time.

After several seconds past, some solid object came bursting out of the glowing crack, landing on the floor in front of it. Their expressions all turned to joy and relief when they saw it was Prince Blueblood standing before them, alive and well.

“BLUEBLOOD!” all of them shouted, Trixie leaping forward and wrapping her forelegs around him in a tight embrace. He embraced her as well, just as the anomaly crack disappeared with a bright flash of light behind them.

Trixie leaned back from the hug and then pressed her lips into Blueblood’s in a deep kiss. After several seconds, they disengaged from the kiss, and then Trixie looked Blueblood in the eyes. “How did you…?”

“I’ll explain later,” said Blueblood quickly, noticing the rapidly expanding plot hole on the viewscreen. “There’s no time. I know how to stop the plot hole!”

Everyone’s eyes shot open wide at that statement. All except Sunset Shimmer, however, who was suddenly not wearing a bandana anymore, and her mane and tail were back to their normal colors.

“What’s going on?” she asked, sounding and looking utterly confused by everything around her. “I was just in the dining room. How’d I get here? And why is the room all a wreck? And why is there a changeling, a minotaur, and the Doctor and his TARDIS here now!?”

Everyone else ignored Sunset, and continued to focus entirely on Blueblood.

“You know how to stop the plot hole?” the Doctor exclaimed with renewed hope, walking up to Blueblood.

Blueblood nodded. “Yes, but I need all of your help! In fact, I need everypony in Equestria to help! Everypony! As much help as we can get.”

“What is it?” asked the Doctor.

“The only way to stop the plot hole is to fill it in with sense and logic! I believe if everypony shouts out everything that doesn’t make sense, and why it doesn’t make sense, as loudly as they can, loud enough for the writers to hear us, then the plot hole will close!”

The Doctor thought for a few seconds, and then he smiled. “OF COURSE! BRILLIANT, BLUEBLOOD!”

Suddenly they all heard loud creaking and cracking. The house ship around them was beginning to be ripped apart by the crushing pull of the plot hole. On the view screen they could see the entire moon Titan being broken up and sucked into the plot hole.

“We can use the TARDIS to contact Equestria!” the Doctor said quickly in a state of panic. “I know a friend who can help us out. Quickly, everypony into the TARDIS!” He galloped over to his blue police box and opened the door. “Come on! All of you inside! HURRY!”

Without hesitation, all of them ran into the TARDIS door.

“Seriously!” said Sunset as she hurried into the TARDIS with the rest of them. “Will one of you please tell me what’s going on?”

Blueblood was about to follow when he suddenly remembered something. “AUNTIE LUNA!!!” he shouted. He bolted out of the room and hurried to go get her. He quickly found her unconscious body lying in the bedroom on the bed where they had left her, and then he levitated her onto his back and then hurried back to the bridge to get on the TARDIS.

The Doctor was holding the door open for him. “Come one! Come on!” the Doctor urged as Blueblood galloped onto the bridge and leaped in through the TARDIS door.

Blueblood was amazed by the interior of the TARDIS. Everything he had heard about it had been true. It really was much bigger on the inside. The large circular room was aglow with golden light coming from lights on the walls. And in the center of the room was a round control panel, surrounding a glass, tube-like contraption.

“Yes, it’s bigger on the inside! No time for that now!” said the Doctor as he closed the TARDIS door behind him, having apparently noticed Blueblood and many of the others gawking at their current surroundings. “I’ll contact Earth!”

The Doctor hurried over to the control panel and began pressing various buttons and pulling levers and switches. Blueblood gently set Princess Luna down on the floor of the TARDIS and hurried over to where the others were gathered by the control panel, watching the Doctor work.

“Wait, didn’t we also have three of Celestia’s guards locked in a bedroom?” asked Trixie.

Outside they suddenly heard the loud sound of lots of wood splintering and falling apart, and then the whoosh of air being sucked out into space. The doctor turned on the viewscreen, revealing their entire house ship, the Defiant, had been destroyed, and the millions of bits and pieces were being sucked into the growing plot hole, which was also swallowing the entire planet Saturn and the rest of it’s moons.

“MY HOUSE!” Blueblood exclaimed in horror. Then he remembered. “Oh, yes, and those three guards.”

“Man, we suck at rescuing ponies,” said Score, hanging his head along with everyone else.

The Doctor continued to contact Equestria.

………………

Back in Ponyville, which was now on an island in the middle of a storming ocean, it was total chaos everywhere! Anomalies were appearing everywhere like flashes of lightning due to the acceleration of the plot hole’s expansion, and they were causing many weird things to happen.

“LOOK OUT! IT’S MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN!” somepony screamed.

A giant Scootaloo was stomping around Ponyville, roaring like Godzilla and smashing buildings in a state of animalistic rage. Everypony was running around in the streets in a state of panic.

But the giant Scootaloo attacking the town wasn’t the only reason everypony was panicking. Sweetie Belle was possessed by a deep-voiced demon. Mrs. Cake was making out with both Soarin’ the Wonderbolt and Fancy Pants in an alleyway. Berry Punch was stumbling through the street with a bottle of wine in her hoof, clearly drunk. Noteworthy had turned into a cyclopes pony. Several robots that looked a bit like Rainbow Dash were flying through the air overhead, chanting “Crush! Kill! Destroy! Swag!” over and over again. And most terrifying of all, Derpy Hooves was flying away from the Rainbow Dash robots, and her eyes weren’t derped anymore!

Applejack was galloping through town, frantically looking for her friends. She suddenly ran into the little purple dragon Spike, who had also been running through the streets among all the many ponies running about in a panic.

“Spike! Where’s Twi?” Applejack asked Spike frantically. “All the trees in my orchard just turned into banana trees, and Granny Smith is suddenly a little filly again! We need the Elements of Harmony!”

Spike gulped as he stared up at Applejack. “That’s what I was just coming to tell you! Um, I don’t know how to say this, but Twilight and your brother just spontaneously turned into spiders!”

Applejack gaped at Spike in utter disbelief. “WHAT!?! Where are they?”

Spike shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know! I lost track of them, so we should probably be careful where we step.”

Suddenly an anomaly crack appeared right near Spike. Then he looked up at the giant Scootaloo, his expression suddenly going from scared to enraged.

“TITAN!” he yelled angrily. “I’LL KILL YOU!”

Applejack was confused by the little purple dragon’s actions. “Spike, are y’all alright?”

Spike looked at her. “Spike? Who’s Spike? I’m Eren Yager, and I’m going to kill all of the titans!” Spike then bit his hand as hard as he could, drawing blood, and then he suddenly began growing.

Applejack backed up away from Spike as he rapidly grew into his full grown, giant adult dragon form.

Spike let out a deafening roar and ran at the giant Scootaloo, and the two began a giant monster fight.

Applejack galloped off, knowing she had to do something about all this insanity.

Just as she left, five streaks of colored light came zooming towards the town up in the sky, colored red, yellow, blue, pink, and black. The streaks of light zoomed down into the town streets, and faded away, revealing five ponies, Comet Tail, Lyra, Bon Bon, Caramel, and Pokey Pierce.

They all looked up at the two fighting giant monsters just as Spike started breathing fire at Scootaloo.

Alright, guys, we have two category five kaiju destroying the town!” Comet said.

“We need zord power, pronto!” said Lyra.

Caramel nodded. “Lets do it, Rangers! It’s morphin’ time!”

“Mastodon!” shouted Pokey.

“Pterodactyl!” shouted Bon Bon.

“Triceratops!” shouted Comet.

“Saber-Toothed Tiger!” shouted Lyra.

“Tyrannosaurus!” shouted Caramel.

They transformed into colored jumpsuits with helmets that resembled each of their called out animals, and then they beamed up into the Dino Megazord, which had just appeared out of nowhere in the middle of town.

They began approaching the two fighting monsters.

Meanwhile, across town, Rainbow Dash had been napping in a tree when she was awoken by the loud noise from the two giant monsters and looked over at the chaos.

“How the heck did this happen?” she wondered to herself out loud in confusion. It didn’t matter, however, because all she knew was her town was in danger, and she had to do something about it.

Suddenly, however, there was a flash of what Rainbow Dash thought was lightning, and then she heard the sound of jet engine up in the sky. She looked up, and saw a F-22 Raptor fighter jet flying down from the clouds. Her eyes widened in fear when she realized it was heading right towards her. Then suddenly the nose of the fighter jet pulled upwards, and then the plane transformed, right before Dash’s eyes, into a large robot, as tall as a house. It landed on the ground beside the tree Dash was in, its big metal feet sending dirt flying everywhere as they dug into the ground from the force of the landing. It turned its head to look at Rainbow Dash, who was at a loss for words.

“Rainbow Dash!” it said in a surprisingly high, but still sinister and angry sounding voice. “We meet at last!”

Rainbow Dash gaped at the robot from the tree branch she was sitting on. “Who… what the hay are you?”

The robot looked offended. “I am Starscream, supreme leader of the Decepticons! And I have a score to settle with you!”

Rainbow Dash flapped her wings, and flew up out of the tree into the air a few feet. “What are you talking about?” she asked, still completely confused.

“I’ve heard rumors that some people think that in a one on one death battle between the two of us, YOU would win.” He held up his arm, and large missile launcher, mounted on his wrist, armed itself. “What do you say we find out once and for all?”

“What? Look… robot, I’m not going to fight you! I have to help my town!” Rainbow Dash began to fly away towards Ponyville.

“Friendship sucks!” Dash suddenly heard Starscream say behind her while she was flying away. She instantly stopped in mid air and turned around to glare at the robot.

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?” she shouted angrily.

The robot smiled evilly, knowing it had her now. “You heard me. Friendship sucks! And your friends do too.”

Rainbow Dash was infuriated. “OKAY, YOU TIN CAN! YOU ASKED FOR IT!” Dash flared her wings and launched herself at the giant robot; the only thing on her mind at the moment was making him sorry he said those words. Unfortunately for her, she was so angry at him for what he had said about her friends and friendship, she hadn’t thought things through all the way.

She crashed head first into the giant robot’s metal armored chest. She was stunned from the impact, and then fell backwards onto the ground below with a thud. She groaned in pain while holding her head with her hoof, but before she had time to react, Starscream’s big metal foot suddenly cam down over her body. She yelped in surprise and fear as the robot’s foot pressed her against the ground, pressing so hard against her ribcage that she couldn’t breath, but it didn’t crush her yet.

“So, if you can explain to me why you thought flying straight at a solid metal object at high speed was a good idea, I might just let you live,” Starscream said.

He pressed down a little harder against her. Rainbow Dash let out a squeak of pain. She tried to speak, but she couldn’t utter a word from the pressure against her ribcage.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought,” he said.

He then put his full wait down on Rainbow Dash, and, * SQUISH *, the rainbow colored pegasus was crushed flat beneath his foot. Red blood began to ooze out from beneath his foot.

“Let that be a lesson to anyone who thinks a winged horse can kill a giant, transforming, alien robot!” Starscream shouted as loudly as he could. “I’m coming for you next, Michael Bay! Kill me off in the third movie, will you?” He then leaped into the air, quickly transformed back into his fighter jet mode, and flew up into the sky.

Meanwhile, Applejack met up with Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie just outside of town, now carrying a pair of saddlebags on her back, and wearing a sombrero on her head instead of her usual stetson.

“Applejack, why are you wearing a sombrero?” asked Pinkie Pie as Applejack approached them.

“I don’t know,” Applejack said in irritation. “All of a sudden, my hat just turned into this.”

“Applejack, do you know what’s going on?” asked Fluttershy worriedly.

“I’m not sure, but I think it might have somethin’ to do with that!” Applejack pointed up into the sky with her hoof. Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie looked, and saw a giant swirling vortex that was the plot hole clearly visible in the sky, and they could also see that it was getting bigger very quickly.

“Oh… dear,” said Fluttershy fearfully.

“How’d we miss that before?” asked Pinkie Pie in bewilderment.

“I have more bad news,” said Applejack. “Twi’s been turned into a spider, along with mah’ brother, Rarity’s in space, and I have no idea where Rainbow Dash is! Also, Spike turned into a giant dragon again.”

“That’s not all!” Pinkie Pie added. “Gummy also turned into this thing.” She turned to the side, revealing a little Totodile chomped down on her fluffy pink tail behind her.

Totodile!” it said through its teeth, not letting go of Pinkie’s tail.

“Can we find other ponies who can use the Elements of Magic, Loyalty, and Generosity?” Fluttershy asked Applejack and Pinkie Pie.

“That’s the other bad news,” said Applejack. “When I went to go get the Elements of Harmony, they all suddenly spontaneously turned into apples!” She opened up her saddlebags and pulled them off her with her teeth. She then dumped their contents onto the ground at their hooves, which turned out to be six red apples. She spat her empty saddlebags out of her mouth. “I never thought I’d ever be so unhappy ta see apples in my life!”

“But this means…” Fluttershy stuttered in dread, “…that the plot hole… is even more powerful then the Elements of Harmony!”

They all stared at each other in silence for several seconds as that horrible fact sunk into their heads.

“So… what do we do?” asked Pinkie Pie.

“Ah don’t know!” Applejack said as she hung her head in despair.

Suddenly, an anomaly crack flashed near them, and, in a flash of light, Fluttershy had been transformed into a stallion! She…, or HE rather, let out a whimper, his voice now a little bit deeper and masculine, and crossed his legs to try to cover himself from Applejack and Pinkie Pie in embarrassment.

“Things just keep getting worse and worse!” Applejack exclaimed.

“On the other hoof, you do make a rather cute stallion, Fluttershy,” said Pinkie, batting her eyelashes at Fluttershy, whose face instantly turned bright red. “Or should I call you Flutterguy?”

“And now this just got really awkward!” said Applejack, staring at Pinkie with wide eyes.

………………

Meanwhile, at a radio station near Ponyville, Vinyl Scratch and Octavia were hiding under a desk because of all the chaos that was going on outside.

“Vinyl, this may be our last night on Earth, so I feel I need to tell you something,” said Octavia.

“What is it, ‘Tavy,” said Vinyl Scratch.

“I…"

Just then, they both heard the sound of static on the speakers in the room, and then a voice they both recognized spoke up on the radio. “Vinyl, Octavia, are you there? It’s the Doctor!”

Octavia and Vinyl looked at each other.

“Hold that thought,” Vinyl said to Octavia, and then they quickly crawled out from under the desk and Vinyl pressed the input button on the microphone on their desk. “Doctor, it’s Vinyl and Octavia! Where the hay have you been? It’s total chaos going on down here!”

“I’m sorry, but it’s a long story,” said the Doctor. “I know all about what’s happening, and I need your help!”

“Anything, Doctor! What do you need?” said Octavia.

“Listen closely, girls! I need you to give me the frequencies for the Equestrian emergency broadcast system. And hurry now! We don’t have a lot of time!”

“Okay, here they are Doctor,” said Vinyl, and she began giving the Doctor the radio frequencies.

………………

As soon as the Doctor had the frequencies into the TARDIS’s computer, and they were broadcasting all over Equestria, he began speaking into the microphone on the control panel in front of him.

“Attention ponies of Equestria!” the Doctor said. “In case you haven’t noticed, a massive plot hole is about to destroy the entire universe.”

Right at that moment, Trixie leaned over the controls and put her head near the mike. “By the way, this is all Twilight Sparkle’s fault, just in case you were wondering who to go after with torches and pitchforks,” she spoke into the microphone.

“TRIXIE, GET AWAY FROM THE MICROPHONE!” the Doctor yelled at her, shoving her away from the microphone with his hooves.

“Sorry. Trixie couldn’t resist,” she chuckled evilly.

The Doctor turned to Blueblood and gestured for him to speak into the microphone. Blueblood stepped up to the microphone, the Doctor moving out of his way as he did so.

Blueblood spoke into the microphone. “Okay, listen up everypony! This is Prince Blueblood. There is only one way to stop this plot hole and save the universe once and for all! We need to fill in the plot hole with sense and logic! Everypony, think up any continuity error, inconsistency, or even just something that doesn’t make sense that you can think of, and shout it out as loudly as you can! And it doesn’t even need to be something from our show! Anything from any movie, TV show, or story you can think of! Anything that has never made any sense to you in your entire life! Shout it out as loud as you can! It’s the only way to save us all! Hurry! Here, I’ll even start! Um…” Blueblood thought for a moment. “…In the Lord of the Rings trilogy, why didn’t they just use the eagles to fly to Mordor instead of walking the whole way? That would have made everything so much easier!” He turned to his friends on the TARDIS. “Now all of you try!”

They all started thinking to themselves. (BTW, possible spoiler alert if you haven't seen some of these movies or TV shows before, so if you don't want spoilers, just skip down to the bottom)

Dumbbell was the first to speak. “In Wreck-It Ralph, why does Vanellope still have her glitching ability after the game resets at the end?" he said. "Shouldn’t that have been fixed along with everything else?”

“What’s the deal with the Element of Magic?” said Gilda. "I mean, all the other elements are things like loyalty, honesty, kindness, generosity, and laughter, which make sense because they are qualities anypony can have, but magic isn’t. Not every creature can use magic. Only unicorns and alicorns. And that isn’t fair! What if the world needed saving and the only ponies around were earth ponies and pegasi? Are you telling me they wouldn’t be able to do it because none of them are physically capable of using magic? That’s so stupid… if that even IS how the Elements of Harmony really work. The show is extremely vague on that whole subject. Then again, the show is extremely vague on pretty much everything."

“In Frozen, why didn’t Elsa, or her parents, just tell Anna that Elsa had magical powers?” said Lightning Dust. “There was literally no reason not to let her know, and her knowing would have solved everything! Anna would have known she had to be cautious with her sister’s powers, and would have understood why Elsa was so reluctant to be around her, and wouldn’t have grown up to resent her! Also, why the heck does Elsa have magic powers in the first place? That is never explained! Is she just a mutant like in X-Men?”

“In ‘A Canterlot Wedding’, why didn’t my mother, Queen Chrysalis, kill Cadence and Twilight after she captured them? She totally could have! There was no reason for her to keep them alive!” said Queen Entomala.

“In the Doctor Who episode ‘Day of the Moon’, if the Doctor put that video clip of the Silence saying ‘you should kill us all on sight’ into the moon landing video, then how come he, Amy, Rorry, and River, who are all from the future and have all seen that video before, didn’t already know to kill the Silence on sight whenever they saw them?” said Doctor Whooves.

“How come Featherweight didn’t get punished when the Cutiemark Crusaders and Diamond Tiara were publishing embarrassing stories in the school newspaper, even though he was the one actually taking the embarrassing photos with his camera? He should have gotten punished right along with them. Instead, he got rewarded in the end for some reason!” said Jet Set.

“Okay, seriously, will somepony please tell me what’s going on?” asked Sunset. “I can’t remember anything that has happened in the last few days!”

“In the Yugioh Bonds Beyond Time movie, if Paradox wanted to go back in time and stop the card game from destroying the world, then why didn’t he just simply go back in time to a point before Pegasus invented the card game, and just shoot him with a gun? What was with that whole stupidly elaborate plan to go around throughout time, steeling various cards from people, to kill Pegasus with duel monsters, and after Pegasus had already created the card game? That plan wouldn’t have stopped the game from existing even if it had worked! Nothing Paradox did in that movie made any sense at all!” said Flam.

“Why didn’t they just use the Elements of Harmony when King Sombra and the Crystal Empire returned, in order to ensure that all the crystal ponies would be okay, instead of using the entire situation as some stupid test for Twilight and, thus, risking thousands of innocent ponies’ lives. If Celestia and Twilight and friends really cared about the crystal ponies’ well being, the sensible thing to do would have been to go in there, full force, to ensure the crystal ponies’ safety. Do I really have to quote Spock’s dying words? The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one, the crystal ponies being the ‘many’ in this situation,” said Score.

“In ‘Pirates of the Caribbean 3’, how does simply turning the ship upside-down get them back to the world of the living? That doesn’t make any sense!” said Iron Will.

“Twilight Sparkle becoming a Princess makes no sense!" said Trixie. "She was being trained in MAGIC, not politics! Magic and politics are two completely different things! Its like if Merlin the wizard became King of Camelot instead of Prince Arthur. It makes no sense!”

“In Transformers 2, they could have just revived Optimus Prime with that shard of the All Spark Sam had! They didn’t need to find that Matrix thing to bring him back to life!” said Flam.

“When Twilight Sparkle was being chased by the Hydra in season one and couldn’t get across the ravine, why didn’t she just teleport across, or levitate herself across? In fact, so many of the problems they face on the show could have been easily solved if Twilight had just simply used a teleport or levitation spell!” said Hoops.

Trixie looked at him. “I don’t think that’s a plot hole. I think Twilight Sparkle is really just that much of an idiot.”

“Oh,” said Hoops. “Okay.”

“Why did Spike become a dog in Equestrian Girls?” said Doctor Whooves. “That’s basically saying that if ponies are the equivalent of humans, then dragons are the equivalent of dogs. But we’ve seen that dragons are sentient and intelligent creatures on the show, just like ponies. So saying that they are nothing but lowly pets compared to ponies is pretty offensive. If I were dragon, I would be really upset.”

“In ‘Legend of Korra’, why did opening up the portals to the spirit world cause random people to spontaneously become air benders?” said Blueblood. “That doesn’t make any sense because we learned earlier that the bending powers were given to humanity from the Lion Turtles, not the spirit world!”

………………

Meanwhile, back on Earth, all over Equestria, all the ponies, and other sentient creatures, were all doing their part to save the universe.

“In ‘Pacific Rim’, why didn’t they use the swords against the giant monsters right away?” said Caramel as he, Bon Bon, Comet Tail, Lyra, and Pokey Peirce continued to battle adult Spike and giant Scootaloo in their Megazord. “The swords were their most effective weapon!”

“How come in the episode ‘Too Many Pinkie Pies’, they just happened to find a secret compartment in the library that they had somehow never noticed before, even though Twilight and Spike had searched through that library hundreds of times, and that compartment just happened to contain a book that contained the exact information they needed for that exact situation? Come on, writers, even YOU have to admit that’s pretty bad writing!” said Bon Bon.

“In Power Rangers Turbo, why did they stop using the Zeo powers? There was nothing wrong with them! They just switched over to the Turbo powers for no apparent reason!” said Comet Tail.

“If Celestia is the ruler of Equestria, why is she called a Princess? Shouldn’t she technically have the title of Queen? If you’re a female royal, and you’re currently in power, then that makes you a buckin’ QUEEN! I mean, even Narnia got that right!” said Lyra.

“In Pokemon, whenever a pokemon transforms from one stage into a stronger stage, why do they call it evolution? said Pokey Pierce. “That’s not what evolution is! Evolution is the slow adaptation of a species over the course of millions of years, and it has no set path. With pokemon, on the other hoof, they go through changes as they grow older and get stronger, and you always know exactly what they are going to change into, with very few exceptions. THAT ISN’T EVOLUTION! THAT’S JUST GROWING UP! It’s no different from a caterpillar turning into a butterfly, or a tadpole turning into a frog! ITS CALLED METAMORPHASIS! Also, what kind of civilization lets ten year old kids go out completely unsupervised into the wilderness for years at a time for the soul purpose of catching and raising monsters? ARE THEY INSANE?”

“Why did Fluttershy eat Pinkie Pie’s cake that she was entering in the contest in Canterlot?” said Gustav the griffon. “That’s just so out of character for her! I mean, Rarity and Rainbow Dash I get. They’re both horrible, but not Fluttershy! Honestly, I thought the twist at the end of that episode was going to be that Pinkie Pie had been sleep walking, and she had eaten the cake. That would have made sense!”

“In Dragonball Z, why can’t the wish-granting dragon turn a cyborg back into a pure human, or wish the villain away, yet it can bring the dead back to life and even create entire new planets? That’s ridiculous!” said Garble the dragon.

“You’re telling me that, for all those centuries that Discord’s statue was sitting out in the open in the Canterlot gardens, no pony ever came along misbehaved around it before the Cutiemark Crusaders did? Seriously?” said Fido the Diamond Dog.

“And why did Celestia leave the Elements of Harmony, the most powerful objects in the world and their only defense against powerful evils, unprotected in the crumbling ruins of the castle in the Everfree Forest for a thousand years? Literally anyone or anything could have just came along and stolen them at any time, and then Equestria’s only defense against evil would be gone!” said Rover the Diamond Dog.

“And in the episode ‘Magic Duel’, you honestly expect us to believe that Trixie found a dangerous and powerful artifact like the Alicorn Amulet in some random antique store? Are you kidding me? A powerful object like that would logically be somewhere where it’s hidden and protected, or already being used by someone!” said Spot the Diamond Dog. “Why are their so many powerful and dangerous magical artifacts just laying around out in the open in Equestria?”

“I believe in Santa Christ!” said Derpy Hooves.

“Why was the Ascendency going to destroy the Defiant before if they were supposed to be rescuing Princess Luna from it?” asked the still cyclops-faced Noteworthy.

“In Iron Man 3, when Tony told the bad guy where his house was, which was incredibly stupid in and of itself, why the heck didn’t he prepare for the attack with all that advanced technology he has lying around his place, like the entire army of Iron Man suits he has that can act completely on their own?” said Thunder Lane. "Also, WHERE THE HECK WAS SHIELD AND THE OTHER AVENGERS WHILE ALL THAT WAS GOING ON? THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WAS KIDNAPPED, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!”

“How come in one episode, Big Macintosh was strong enough to pull a house down the street with hardly any effort, yet in a later episode, Big Mac had trouble carrying a cake on his back?” said Surprise, still trapped inside her cloud house pantry from when Queen Entomala had locked her in there.

“In the He-Man and She-Ra Christmas special, why did Horde Prime call for Skeletor for help? Skeletor doesn’t work for Horde Prime! In fact, I believe they're enemies!” said Octavia.

“How come Applejack’s aunt and uncle Orange weren’t at the family reunion? I thought family sticking together was really important to their family!” said Vinyl Scratch.

“In Harry Potter, why didn’t anyone ever ask Moaning Myrtle about her death if they knew she was the victim of one of the Chamber of Secrets attacks, and thus, a witness to the truth?" said Diamond Tiara. "You’re telling me that, in fifty years, no one ever thought to ask the ghost of the victim about who murdered her? Is everyone in the wizarding world just an idiot or something?”

“In The Perfect Swarm, how the heck did herding the parasprites work?” said Silver Spoon. “You can’t herd millions of tiny flying insects! Crop-dusting would have been a more obvious solution to the problem!”

“Everyone complains about the fourth Indiana Jones movie, but what about the first one?” said Pony Joe. “In ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’, how are the Nazi’s able to make an exact copy of the medallion and the precisely cut crystal in its center just by looking at the burns Toht had on his hand from when he grabbed it in the burning bar? That’s impossible!”

………………

They all continued to list mistake after mistake.

“It’s working!” said the Doctor, looking at a computer screen on the TARDIS’s control panel. “The plot hole is starting to recede. We just need a little more!”

Then Blueblood turned to face you, the reader. “Now, you at home reading this story,” Blueblood said to you, “we need your help too! Think of anything you can that has never made ANY sense to you, and write it in the comment section below. Do it! Its our only hope!”

Author's Note:

Well, you heard Prince Blueblood. Help save their universe by writing a comment below, pointing out something in any story that you don't think makes any sense. Thank you all for your continued suport, and I'll try to get the next chapter up as soon as I can.