• Published 21st Apr 2014
  • 2,901 Views, 120 Comments

Robot Scootaloo - alarajrogers



When Scootaloo falls off her scooter, Discord rescues her, turns her into a cyborg and makes her watch bad fanfic.

  • ...
7
 120
 2,901

A Random Brony Goes To Equestria Part Deux

A Random Brony Goes To Equestria Part Deux

A random brony addresses the camera.

"I'm a random brony. One day I just woke up and I was in Equestria! And the Mane 6 were surrounding me!"

He is sitting on the ground in a meadow. The Mane 6 are surrounding him.

"What kind of a critter are you, sugarcube?" Applejack says.

Pinkie says, "He looks like a monkey! Except he doesn't have any fur on his body, just a mane!"

"His style in clothing is atrocious," Rarity said. "Look at the quality of that rag he's wearing... wait, is that a picture of us?"

As the camera pans back, we can see that he is wearing a well-worn T-shirt with pictures of Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie on it.

"It totally is!" Rainbow Dash says. "I'm so awesome monkey aliens wear clothes with pictures of me!" She dances around in mid-air, making foot motions that actually don't do much because she is hovering. "Go Rainbow, it's your birthday! Go Rainbow, it's your birthday!"

"It's not your birthday, Dashie," Pinkie says. "That's two months from now!"

Twilight says, "It's flattering, but why is a member of a species we've never heard of wearing clothes with pictures of me, Pinkie and Rainbow?"

"It's because in my dimension, you're all characters on a TV show!" Random Brony says excitedly. "Wow, this is so exciting! I'm actually in Equestria! Woo-hoo!"

"Um, what is TV?" Fluttershy asks. Quietly. Very quietly.

"Oh, um... it's like a play, or, or a movie! Except that the theaters are in everyone's houses, and small, like the size of—"

"A breadbox?" Pinkie interrupts.

"Yes, something like that, and we beam the movie to everyone's house, kind of like the way telegrams are sent, and then everyone watches it at the same time! Well, unless they're streaming off Netflix or they've pirated it or got it on DVD... but none of that's important."

"And you're a fan of this TV?" Twilight asks.

"I love your show! I love all of you! My Little Pony changed my life!" He tries to hug them but they dodge backwards, except for Pinkie, who he squeezes hard enough that she briefly turns blue.

"So if you love us all so dadgurn much, how come only Twilight and Rainbow and Pinkie are on your shirt?" Applejack asks with her eyebrow raised.

"Well, the little girls who watch the show are mostly only into Twilight and Rainbow and Pinkie. It's just us bronies who really care about all of the Mane 6!" he says proudly.

"The Mane 6? Is that what you call us?" Twilight says.

"Wait, wait a minute," Rainbow says. "Go back a bit. Did you just say little girls watch this show? Like, little fillies?"

"Yeah, the show was created for them but we bronies love it!"

"Is a brony your word for a stallion?" Twilight asks.

"It means a man, which is our word for a stallion, who loves My Little Pony!"

"Even though it's a show for little girls?" Rarity asks archly.

"Um... yes! Even though it's a show for little girls, it's still really good and—"

The Mane 6 start laughing hysterically and pointing at Random Brony with their hooves. "Hahaha! You like a girl show, you like a girl show!"

Tears fill the Random Brony's eyes. "You should be called the Mean 6!" he shouts, and runs away to the sound of pony laughter.

*fwwwt*