• Published 31st Mar 2012
  • 2,184 Views, 55 Comments

The start of a beautiful "friendship" - Night Fire



It's summer and nopony has seen or heard about Trixie for a while.

  • ...
14
 55
 2,184

Chapter 4

Hello, all Bronies. If you are here and you’re not a brony, CONVERT (yes I’m talking to you Miguel). This is my fourth installment of this story and I am hoping that nobody is having any problems with it. I am trying very hard to keep sane from all the BS that happens in my life. But haters gonna hate, bronies, we must love and tolerate. And if you ever do meet a hater, give it to them blunt. LOVE AND TOLLERATE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM. Also if you haven’t heard of them you need to find mic the microphone, jackle app, bronydanceparty, glaze/woodentoaster, and livingtombstone. Go to youtube. With that said, let’s start this story.

Spike was with the other five elements of harmony and the cutie mark crusaders. They were heading over to Twilight’s house to announce some well interesting stuff. Turns out everybody had a secret and they wanted to tell. As they walked in they headed to the kitchen and saw Twilight kissing none other than The Great and Powerful Trixie. They all gasped. Shock and outrage in their gasps and faces. Twilight and Trixie looked up shocked to see them there.

“Oh hey guys, well doesn’t seem like this is going to be a secret so might as well tell you. I’m now dating Trixie Lulamoon.” Twilight said looking at them. They looked at her and sighed. “What, is it the fact that an egghead like me got a relationship before any of you did?” Twilight said slightly mad with Trixie just looking at the ground.

“No, Twilight dear, it’s quite to opposite. We all came here because all of us here are in a relationship and are here to tell you.” Rarity said with a slight blush.

“Wait, what.” Twilight said in shock.

“Well I’m with Applejack, Fluttershy and Rainbowdash are together, Spike is now with Applebloom, Sweetie belle is with her good friend Scootalo, and Pinkie, well it’s hard to explain. Pinkie how about you introduce her to yours.” Rarity said, saying the last part with basically an anime sweatdrop.

“What do you mean introduce me? I thought I knew all the ponies in ponyville?” Twilight said confused with Trixie looking up curious.

“It’s simple silly! You know her, but at the same time you don’t know her. Come here, they won’t hate you for that one time they met you!” Pinkie said to her special somepony who was hiding in the main room. The last words made Trixie raise her head in hope.

“Are you sure? I mean, I doubt I made a very good first impression.” Said a obviously female voice.

“Yes, I’m sure.” Pinkie said happily. Trixie was eager to meet this pony. If they accepted this pony maybe they would accept her.

“Wait Pinkie, when did we meet this mare?” Twilight said confused.

“Well on my birthday silly.” Pinkie said “Come on already!”

“No, I don’t want to, you know how I feel about them.” The voice said acting like a stubborn filly.

“Fine, I guess we won’t make out when we get back home.” Pinkie said in a huffy voice, but with an evil smile.

“You play dirty pinkie… fine I’m coming out.” The voice said and out stepped… Pinkie Pie? Wait no, this pony had the same cutie mark but was a darker pink and had a straight tail and a straight mane.

“Um, Pinkie, mind telling me who your friend here is?” Twilight said confused.

“It’s Pinkinema. Duh.” Pinkie said going up to her marefriend and kissing her.

“HUH?” Twilight yelled in shock, “Isn’t that your name?”

“Yes, her birth name was Pinkinema Diane Pie, Twilight, but after the sonic rainboom, she became Pinkie. I am who she used to be. Recently we learned that I can exist outside of a mirror. So we simply found a mirror and broke it, allowing me to escape.” Pinkinema said in a creepy, calm, voice.

“Wait, so you’re saying that you had an alter ego named Pinkinema, that you would see in a mirror, that you then discovered can be realeased if you simply shatter the mirror?” Trixie said, double checking the story.

“Yes, is that so hard to believe?” Pinkie said getting slightly irritated.

“Well if they accept that, I see no reason why I shouldn’t be accepted.” Trixie said.

“You know what, that pony there just made some very good sense.” Pinkinema said walking over to Trixie. “I saw you and was pissed for what you did to pinkie when you came into town, but I now like you, let’s be friends.” Pinkinema said with a smile.

“Sure!” Trixie said in the happiest voice she’s had since she was a young filly.

Everybody watched as the two mares hugged each other. Then everybody (Minus Pinkinema and Twilight), said the exact same thing at the same time. “We forgive you Trixie, especially seeing as you are making Twilight happy.”

Trixie looked at them with tears of pure joy in her eyes. “Thank you, thank all of you. This means the world to me.” Trixie said with a smile. Then just because it seemed right, they all got in a group hug. As they ended the hug they all looked at each other.

“Alright, now just one last thing.” Twilight said to all the ponies, and one dragon. “How in the name of Celestia did this happen!?”

They looked at each other and just shrugged. Spike was the first to answer, with wisdom long after his years. “Well Twilight, I guess I could say the same thing about you dating Trixie here, the only logical explination is love. We all found out who hold our hearts and subcummed to our true feelings because once the feeling of love comes out, it’s unstoppable. You’ll kill anybody that hearts your love, because it’s the same thing as hurting you, love is nothing more than one soul inhabiting a single body.” Spike said making him seem like the smartest out of all of them.

“Wow, Spike, you’ve been holding out on us.” Twilight said in shock.

“You know spike, I found that kinda hot.” Applebloom said in an obviously seductive voice.

“Hey, not in front of me. Spike is basically my child.” Twilight said glaring at them.

“Fine.” Applebloom said mad.

“Well, I guess we need to tell the rest of the town about all of us I guess. Best to get it out of the way now right?” Twilight said heading to the door. The rest followed her, knowing it was going to be a very long day of explinations.

And that is the end of this Chapter in my first fimfiction. Tell me what you think in the comments below, and I put in the flutterdash installment, because my brony friend Flutterdash242. Bless your face, if you sneezed during this chapter bells you, Remember, haters gonna hate, we just gotta love and tolerate.