• Published 14th Feb 2019
  • 286 Views, 16 Comments

Owner Of A Lonely Heart - AlwaysDressesInStyle



Rarity's gone through a number of crushes over the years. As told via a series of diary entries.

  • ...
 16
 286

Entry 28

Dear Diary,

Well that escalated quickly. My advances on Thunderlane prompted the three of them to confront Thunderlane and force him to make a decision. He chose all three of them. I'm sure that sounded better in his head. Then he tried to pick just the twins. I understand he should be released from the hospital in a few weeks. Until then I'm hiding three scorned pegasus mares in Carousel Boutique's basement just in case any Royal Guards show up in Ponyville (there are perks to being an Element of Harmony – nopony's going to be busting down my door looking for them... good thing I'm not the Element of Honesty). They've been supplied with plenty of tissues, ice cream, and new outfits. And we've all been taking turns playing with the new darts I got. Our aim is improving, especially since Cloudchaser thought to put a picture of Thunderlane right over the bullseye.

We'll get through this together and be better off for it. And he'll be better off if he relocates to another city. I understand even Bulk Biceps wants to rearrange his face now for what he did to them.

Love,
Rarity