• Published 14th Feb 2019
  • 286 Views, 16 Comments

Owner Of A Lonely Heart - AlwaysDressesInStyle



Rarity's gone through a number of crushes over the years. As told via a series of diary entries.

  • ...
 16
 286

Entry 27

Dear Diary,

Tartarus hath no fury like a mare scorned. Cloudchaser and I had an altercation outside Quills & Sofas earlier. I fear it might even have come to blows had Flitter and Blossomforth not separated us.

I was mad at the time, Diary, but now I'm filled with nothing but pity for all three of them. They all like Thunderlane; Cloudchaser perhaps most of all. The problem is they're waiting on him to make a decision as to which one he likes best. It stands to reason they don't want to make things even murkier by adding a fourth mare to the equation. I get the impression he's been stringing all three of them along for years. I can't hate them. I'd do the same thing if I were in their horseshoes. No, Diary, I take that back. I wouldn't do what they're doing. I'd walk. I have more dignity and respect for myself than that. At least two of them are going to have their hearts broken, and if he's been stringing them along as long as I think he has... I daresay all three of them will be heartbroken when all is said and done.

I shall have ice cream and new dresses ready for all three when the day comes. Solidarity with my fellow rejects!

Love,
Rarity