• Published 7th Apr 2014
  • 2,334 Views, 97 Comments

Permission to FREAK OUT!? (sequel to Lost, on the heat of battle. a TF2 and MLP crossover.) - heavy weapons brony



Soldier has built a machine that will allow his to return to Canada (Equestria) so he can carry out his revenge against them. but somthing goes freakishly wrong!

  • ...
8
 97
 2,334

Oh NO!

Painis Cupcake dived for Scout, but He was too fast, Scout dodged to the right.

Panis Cupcake missed scout and landed in the dirt, He got up and turned to Scout.

“CUMHERE SALLY!” Panis cupcake Shouted as he dived for Scout again.


Scout dodged right into a tree, he bounced and fell right into Painis’s grasp.


“I will eat you!” Panis Raised scout to his mouth.


“NONONONOOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!” Scout shouted as struggled to escape.


“SOUPCAN!” a gruff voice rang out as somthing tackled Panis causing him to drop scout.


Scout landed on this back, he got up and found what had tackled Panis.


Its was Demoman, but something was wrong with him, he floated in the air while he flailed he arms about and shouted drunken nonsense.


“IIIIIDDDDOOoNnnnDDT EEEVVVEn wAANNNNA KNNNOOWW! *BEEEELLLLCCHHHHH!!!” Demoman sputtered.


Panis cupcake emerged from where he landed, he let out an ear shattering scream and became ubercharged all on his own, then he charged freak Demoman.

"Dic Soupcan? Panis Cupcake? you guys are back?" Scout thought out loud.

Scout decided not to watch the fight, if he was going to get his teammates back, he was going to have to have help.


Scout sprinted a few feet from the fight, scanning the ground for more of his teammates, then he heard the tattletale noise of Engie working on a project, Scout sprinted in the direction of the noise and came upon Engie working in a clearing.


Scout dived into a bush, Like demoman, something was very wrong with Engie, mouth was vertical, and his lips had been stretched so far they nearly touched his belly button and formed a very suggestive shape.


“Vagineer?” Scout said to himself.


(Damnit scout, i was trying to be subtle)


He was pounding away at a sentry gun and dispenser that he had just upgraded both to level three.


“WOOOOWEEEYEIPPEEEHUUEEUPPP” Engie shouted as he danced to express his pride in his newly constructed nest.


Then Scout saw Heavy break through the tree cover and wander near Vagineers buildings.


“POOT!” Heavy shouted, Heavy waddled while he walked, he also had his arms folded behind him like he was performing the chicken dance, and lastly his lips formed a kissy shape, but his lips were huge, and formed a beak.



“Hrrrr…..” Vagineer was obviously not pleased with this pest entering his territory, he changed his dance to one that warned that he was about to defend his territory. He pulled out his wangler and pointed it at the Pootbird, his sentry erupted in minigun and rocket fire.


“AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!” Pootbird shouted as bullets pelted his body, he quickly pecked the ground, causing a Sanvich to pop from the ground. He ate it in one quick “NOM” restoring his health, But Vagineer continued firing his sentry while uttering curses in Vagineez and dancing to express his frustration and the Pootbird continued pecking up sanviches to save himself.


Scout backed up, he was still going to find help, he continued slowly backpedaling hoping that at least ONE! of his friends was okay.


Then he bumped into someone.


“Its like Christmas morning……” A familiar voice mused.


Scout turned to find Sniper, staring at him with two huge knives in his hands with a very murderous look in his eye.


“Oh hey! sniper, you look okay, ummm….Your CBS” aren’t you?”


“Yep, and it looks like your next mate” Christian brutal sniper raised one of his large Knives to murder Scout, then stopped, he shuddered.


“EEERRRRAAAUUUUUUGGGG!!!!” CBS screamed, arcs of electricity jumped through his entire body.


“Ha Ha Ha Ha!” Spy uncloaked behind him, But even spy was wrong, his slim body was now vastly overweight, he had changed into a form known as Fat Spy.


Fat spy then walked around CBS who continued flailing about and screaming.


“I”m going to gut you like a One-eyed mush mouth freak!” Fat spy pulled his butterfly knife and advanced on Scout.


CBS used his knife to cut the Electro Sapper from his back then stopped screaming. Fat spy turned around, and was greeted by a knife skillfully thrown into his face.


“OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Fat spy screamed and fell to the ground dead.


“AHA HA HA HA! thats apples mate, I can do this all day!” CBS pulled the knife from Fat Spy’s body.


CBS smiled and advanced on scout, Both where stopped when the sound of electricity crackling filled the air.


It was Fat Spy, he uncloaked and held up the Dead Ringer for CBS to see and gave him a mischievous smile. Then promptly flipped CBS off and hobbled away into the bushes.


“EEEEERRUUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!” CBS screamed in frustration, then ran into the forest in pursuit.


Scout just stood there, dazed.


“WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED!?”


Scout shook off his daze.


“Help, save, friends” Scout stated to himself, he turned his head, he saw another clearing a few yards away, He sprinted to it.


Scout broke through the tree line, he was now in a vast valley, and at one end he could make out something that looked like a very colorfully painted town.


Scout raised his foot to take a single step, then fell flat on his face.


“UUUUHHGGG” Scout groaned rubbing his head, He looked over to see what he had tripped over.


A steel bucket lay next to him in the grass, Scout picked it up. “Who would leave a steel bucket,.....”


Pyros masked head popped from the mouth of the bucket along with is asbestos gloved hands.


“HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPP!!!!!” The bucket yelled.


“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Scout yelled. And dropped the bucket back on the grass.


The bucket landed on its side, then righted itself and scuttled around on the ground.


“Scuttlebucket?” Scout asked, then scratched his head under his cap.


“HUUUMM-UUMM (Ah-huh)” Scuttlebucket muttered then leaped straight for Scouts head.


Using his fast reflexes scout pulled out his Sandman and hit Scuttlebucket mid flight, causing him to fly back into the forest.


“UUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPP!!!!!” Scuttlebucket yelled, vowing revenge.


Scout let out a breath, today, had been one crazy day, well atleast he found a city, now all he had to do was,...


“MMEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMM!”


“OH come on!” Scout shouted to the heavens, as he spied a Meemcopter pop from the trees.


The Meemcopter caught sight of Scout and made a beeline for him.


Scout started to sprint towards the town, as he ran Scout dug through his pockets.


“MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMM!!!!!” The Meemcopter chouted as it dived for scout, intent on picking him up and feeding him to his young.


Scout then found what he was looking for, a crumpled dollar bill, Scout threw it back towards the forest.


“MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEooo! Money!EEEEEEEEMMMM” The Meemcopter changed course and flew back towards the forest.


Now free from all of his former teammates Scout concentrated on reaching the small town ahead of him.




After about 20mins of running, Scout had reached the small town, it was now getting dusky Outside.

Scout observed the town, it looked like any normal town, except that it was brightly painted, Scout guessed it was some sort of cultural thing.


For you see Scout had never been to canada before, He didn’t know their customs.


He came upon the only building in town with a light in the window.


It i was a hollowed out tree, Which was kinda cool, just like sniper who ever lived here couldn’t just live in a normal house. Scout chuckled at this musings and knocked on the door.


The sound of very hard soled shoes echoed inside, then the knob rattled and scout came face to face with,


...A purple pony Pony.


Scout just stared.


The purple pony just stared right back.







After about 3 solid minutes of staring Scout broke the silence.


“Ya Know, this isn't the craziest thing that ever happened to me”


“Same here” The purple pony responded “Wanna just skip the who shock part of this interaction a start with introductions?”


“Yea”


“Princess Twilight Sparkle” the pony held out a hoof.


“I am da scout” Scout stated and shook the pony’s hoof.


“I can only assume you're here because some sort of evil has emerged and is now threatening all of Equestria” Twilight Sparkle asked.

“Yea ya got that right” Scout confirmed.


“UUUHHHGGG!!! what is it? tuesday? seems about right” Twilight groaned.

Author's Note:

Okay, here it is, my long awaited sequel to my most popular fic.

Please Please tell my of any grammer issues so i can fix them! i think i got this down pretty pat.

so, tell me what you think of this premise!

Ps all fortress freaks belong to their owners and creators. if you are confused about any fortress freak refer to this wikpage