• Published 7th Apr 2014
  • 2,332 Views, 97 Comments

Permission to FREAK OUT!? (sequel to Lost, on the heat of battle. a TF2 and MLP crossover.) - heavy weapons brony



Soldier has built a machine that will allow his to return to Canada (Equestria) so he can carry out his revenge against them. but somthing goes freakishly wrong!

  • ...
8
 97
 2,332

Robot Rodeo done Texas style

Two ponies walked blissfully down the road along the everfree watching the sunset.


“Its days like this when its so wonderful to be a pony Bon Bon,” A mint green mare softly spoke to a white two tone maned mare.


“It sure is Lyra, its just,..so,..peaceful, like nothing can go wrong,” Bon Bon answered.


The bushes along the path began to rustle, Both mares looked over.


Then Applejack’s head popped from the bush.


Lyra smiled “Hi Applejack! bake anything good today?”


Applejacks neck then grew to about 8 feet in length, she bend down to eye level with the two mares.


“Nah!” She shouted.


Both mares looked up in shock, then Appleblooms showed her face from the same bush.


“Hi,..aaa,...Applebloom, uum is there somthing wrong with your sister,?” Bon Bon asked.


Applebloom stared blankly at the two mares.


“NAH!”


Applebloom slip across the grass and snatched one of the three candies that made up Bon Bon’s cutie mark.


“HEY!” Bon Bon Shouted.


“CUITIEMARK ME!”


The pony freaks attacked.









Engineer scanned the scuffed dirt road, a struggle definitely happened here.

“THE WORST POSSIBLE THING!!” a shrill voice shouted from the forest.


Engie’s eye’s narrowed beneath this goggles, for a day he had been tracking these freaks, living from what he found, he was streaked with mud and stains from bounding through the everfree, this grip on his frontier justice tightened, good thing he had removed the Mann.co issued clip plug from it so it could now hold 6 shells.


Engineer began bounding through the forest, he hopped several fallen trees, he couldn’t let them get away this time he had to cat-OOF!


Engineer tripped over a hidden length of rope and landed on his face, he lifted his head and the freaks that he had been tracking all day showed themselves


They had laid a trap!


“WORST POSSIBLE THING!”


“NAH!”


“CUTIE MARK ME!!”


“SSSSS!!!”


“FFFF!”


Two new freaks stepped forward, a green mare and a white one.



Engineer got to his feet and stared down the freaks, then heavy metallic footsteps rang from ahead of him.


*BANG! *BANG! *BANG!



The crowd of freaks began to whimper, they all took steps back.



The trees parted, and a humongous white metal pony emerged, it was as huge as a grizzly bear, 8 feet in length with huge rolling shoulders, it only had only eye, the hole at the other side of its face was filled with a bolt. On it’s huge back stood parts of two mangled sentry guns, three gatling guns and two missile boxes.


Engie never broke his stare, instead he removed his hardhat, and produced a white cowboy hat and calmly perched it on its head.



“RAWWWWW!!!!” The huge robot roared, a wrangler popped out from the side of its head, 5 lasers pointed directly to Engie's chest.


Engie turned to his head, to his left stood Worst Possible thing and Bomb Bomb, two his right stood Cutie mark me, Applenah and Fyra.


Applenah began to turn a lasso above her head, And Lv3 Sweetie Bot’s sentry guns beeped, signaling that they were ready to fire.


Engie sighed, “Lets do this texas style!”



“WORST POSSIBLE THING!!” WPT send a large purple couch flying towards Engie.


Engie stuck out a foot and caught it, he gave it a swift kick sending it flying towards Sweetiebot, who erupted in minigun fire, the couch was torn to shreds and shattered into Sweetiebot.


Applenah let her Lasso fly, catching Engie by the waist.


Engie struggled, he then began to spin, knocking Applenah off her feet and Into Bomb Bomb.


“SSSSSS,’ BOOOOM!! both Applenah and Bomb Bomb exploded in a hail of fire.


Engie shook loose from the lasso and took it in his hands, looked behind him, Fyra was flanking him, he looked if front of him, WPT was trying to box him in.


“Worst possible thing!” She let another couch fly, Engie jumped up and landed on the couch, then jumped again using the extra height to clear the couch, which impacted Fyra and both erupted into flames.


Engie lassoed WPT around the neck, he pulled her and flung her over his shoulder, sending her into the mass of flames.


“Heh, you're all hardhat and no cattle,”


*Beeb Beep.


Engie spun around to find Sweetie bot’s weapons trained on him.


*Fwoosh* BANGBANGBANGBANG!!!.



Engie dove behind a tree, letting the tree absorb the sentry fire, he pulled his pistol from its holster.


When the sentry guns stopped to reload from Sweetiebot’s built in dispenser, Engie Strafed from behind the tree and began firing his pistol.


*BangBangBangBangBangBangBang.


Sweetiebot protected her face from the shot with a gigantic paw made from Sentry gun struts, When the shots ceased she felt several parts fall to the ground, and she also saw Engie staring her down.


Engie Threw his pistol into the woods and removed his wrench.


Sweetie trained her guns and gave the order to fire.


SENTRY GUN MALFUNCTION,.....TRACKING ERROR.


Sweetie’s eyes darted to the side of her face, the wrangler had been sheared off by a pistol bullet.


“RWAAAAAAWER” Sweetie yelled, then dug at the ground like a bull ready to charge.


Engie gritted his teeth and growled quietly.


Sweetie charged, Engie followed suit.


Just before the collided Engie dropped to his knees and slid under Sweetie bot’s Belly, he brought his wrench up and punched through Sweetie’s makeshift casing and exposed her inner circuits.


Engie quickly scrambled out from under Sweetie bot, on his way her noticed some singed rope from Applenahs lasso, he quickly gathered it and tied a new lasso.


“RWWWAAAWW!!” Sweetie bot had recovered and turned to Engie just i time to get a lasso around the snout.


“HAHAHAH!” Engie laughed and with a flick of his wrist he looped the rope around Sweetie’s neck also.


Sweetie reared up, pulling Enge into the air, he flew above the ground and twisted his body and landed squarely on Sweetie’ back.


Sweetie let out a muffled roar and began tossing and bucking, Engie held tight on the rope and a broken strut from a gatling gun that had been shot off by Engie.


“WOOOOWEEEE!!!!” Engie grabbed his hat and swung it around as Sweetie attempted to buck him off.


“Easy now!”


“Slow up!”


“Almost gotcha!”


“Not long now”



After a fun minute of bucking Sweeties coolant reached critical levels, She was forced to stop, and give in to Engie, Sweetie fell to her knees with a huge *BANG!


Engie slid off his new mount with a huge smile across his face.


“YEEHA!! now i’ve seen everything” he cackled, then he noticed the rest of the freaks has recovered and surrounded him.


Engie quickly pulled his frontier justice and took aim at Applenah.


“NAH!” She shouted.


Engie lowered his weapon.


Applenah slowly closed her eyes, then bowed her head, Bomb Bomb followed suit then Fyra, WPT and finally Cutie Mark Me.


Engie scratched his head from beneath his hat, he looked on the ground and noticed the broken wrangler, he picked it up and spun it on his finger before flinging it into his pistol holster.


“Hell that was easy,” Engie then remounted Sweetie bot, who obediently rose to her feet.

Author's Note:

don't think engie is this much of a badass?

check this vid out.

please tell me if this chapter makes up for the crappyness of my last one.

i know my editing is still crap but hey, i work 8 hours a day this sh*t aint easy, but its fun pleas notify me of any mistakes.