• Published 10th May 2014
  • 449 Views, 30 Comments

My little Zombie: Brains are Magic(continued) - Micarder



The sun hangs in for only a handful of hours. The disease hit quick and fast. It was death for all who came across turning them into a thing that decays as it stands. They only have one purpose and that's to feed.

  • ...
10
 30
 449

Chapter 6

The blue light from the grey filly flickered like candle light. It flickered and flickered till it went out as the filly had use the strength to control the light. It was now Applebloom and the unnamed grey filly versus the dark of the school basement. It was not the best place, since it was hoof deep in water from the raging storms, it was better than the noisy surface and that stalkish creature lurking out there. As a bonus there was a pad lock for the door that led directly outside.

Applebloom always found it difficult to sleep while standing up. She gave the filly a desk that was used in the schools newspaper as a bed. That was the only furniture besides some dusty metal shelves that look worse to sleep on then standing up. However, it slowly came to her and slowly her eyes met total darkness.

THUMP THUMP THUMP

Applebloom woke to the sound of banging on the padlock door. The filly also woke up with sleepies in her eyes. Applebloom whipped her head into her satchel and placed her watch on the old shelves and looked at it. 2:49.

"What is it," asked the filly still laying on the desk.

"Shhh," replied Applebloom.

She didn't know what it was either. Applebloom remembered a small window in the basement that had a view of the door. THUMP THUMP THUMP! It grew louder with each knock. Applebloom looked out the window.

"Well," asked the filly.

"Sshh," same reply from Applebloom.

The rain had stopped and the fog withered away. It showed bad company at the door. Two infected were at the door. The first was a massive male pegasus with an unnatural brown color fur and matted black mane and tail. The second was a smaller female unicorn with a large head, pinkish fur layered in dirt and a purple mane and tail. The female raised her head and quickly THUMP THUMP THUMP smashed her head in the padlock door. The brown pegasus was knawing on the side of the door. They both knew what relied beyond the door, a meal.

"Oh my," replied the filly, who now stared out in the dark now.

Applebloom then walked the door with the key that was in the desk.

"Um you do have a plan right?" asked the filly.

"Its our only way out," replied Applebloom.

"I have an idea," said the filly.

Her horn glowing she motioned Applebloom to open the door. Applebloom knew what she was going to do. Applebloom quickly yanked free a metal leg from one of the old shelves.

Applebloom approached the door. THUMP THUMP THUMP. She unlocked the padlock and opened the door for the shadowy figures that went down stairs.