• Published 10th May 2014
  • 449 Views, 30 Comments

My little Zombie: Brains are Magic(continued) - Micarder



The sun hangs in for only a handful of hours. The disease hit quick and fast. It was death for all who came across turning them into a thing that decays as it stands. They only have one purpose and that's to feed.

  • ...
10
 30
 449

Chapter 8

"A scream you sa?" asked Applebloom.

"That's exactly what I heard at least what I think," said the young filly.

"You think?" replied Applebloom.

The night was as silent as it ever was. The two fillies have searched for this actual or imaginary life for about close to half an hour. Applebloom got her watch out from her satchel and looked at it. 3:03. They were between the popular Pony Ville spa and across the street was the Pony Ville barber. The spa was robbed of all useful items and equipment and was left to roast as a fire shortly burned it down. The barber shop was actually never touched beside the chip painted sign and weird graffiti sign on front of the building that said "shhh, the fish sleep near."

All was quiet like the town ( actually is) a ghost town. Applejack honestly didn't know what she was doing. Her objective was to secure the potion that Twilight left here and now Applebloom seemed stuck on what to do with now searching for any life in this silent town. Then the unexpected happened. Something broke the silence, it was a scream.

"Thats what I heard," replied the small filly.

Another sream roared into the night.The scream was high pitched and scratchy. It lasted for about two seconds. Though, despite the short time it was definetly a mare's scream.
The filly ran in to the direction of where the scream was produced. Applebloom quickly yanked the filly back by biting her tail.

"Ow," responded the filly.

"Sorry," said Applebloom, "but we're not going."

"Why?" replied the filly.

"We don't know why there screaming or if we can trust these strangers."

"But its a way to find more life Applebloom."

Its true that Applebloom was eager to see more life, any in her case, but would it be worth putting there lives in risk?

"Applebloom," said the filly, " could we, it may help in the future?"

"How?" asked Applebloom.

"Its how I met my friends, we found each other cause I helped them when they needed it."

Applebloom thought on this.

"Please?" asked the filly.

"Fine," responded Applebloom, " but, you need to listen to every word I say ok, I don't want you to be put in unneeded danger, OK."

"Crystal."