• Published 10th May 2014
  • 447 Views, 30 Comments

My little Zombie: Brains are Magic(continued) - Micarder



The sun hangs in for only a handful of hours. The disease hit quick and fast. It was death for all who came across turning them into a thing that decays as it stands. They only have one purpose and that's to feed.

  • ...
10
 30
 447

Chapter 11

"I'm sorry about all this that your *sniff**hic* in this kind of world no one belongs here," Said Applebloom as she began to calm down.

"I know, are you OK from your experience in there," asked the filly as she pointed her fore hoof towards the door?

"I am just * deep breath* I can't shake this feeling of.....I'm not sure what to call it."

"Do you think it was something from that medicine you drank?"

"I-I-I'm not sure, I felt like me when I saw it." Applebloom got a chill down her back by saying that.

"Is the note you read still in there," asked the filly?

Applebloom shrugged her shoulders as she put her back to the wall of the hallway.

The filly got up and trotted towards the door that now has a disturbing atmosphere. The filly opened the door and she put her front right hoof into the darkness. It feels colder in here and creepier than when they first entered the room. It encouraged the filly to get out of this room. She saw the desk and moved closer to it. On there was random bits and peaces that you'd find on the rest of the desk except for one. A piece of paper soaked with dry blood and had exactly the same thing that Applebloom described to have on it. She picked up with a simple levatatiln spell. As she picked it up something caught her eye and that was a horn of a unicorn. She ran out of the room without a second thought and entered the hallway with a small short of breath.

"Ya got... are you OK," asked Applebloom?

"Yeah, I'm fine and got the paper." The filly laid the paper on the floor.

Applebloom got up and trotted towards the note on the floor. Its an exact replica as the one in the vision. So was it real or part of the potion's effect. Applebloom wished it was a dream but it felt so real. If only all of this was a dream.

Applebloom grabbed the clean part of the note with her mouth and slid it in her satch

"Well we still have-” Applebloom was interrupted by a bloodcurtiling scream.

The two fillies didn't say a thing. It was sudden and shocking. The filly made eye contact with Applebloom. It was an innocent stare.

"You sure you want to do this sugarcube," asked Applebloom as she looked back at the filly?

"I've let my friends die I don't want any pony to feel like they've been abandoned because of this, I ran away as they fought that monster not sureing if there alive or not. I abandoned them...... I fear death...... but I can't stand letting ponies die while I stand by."

"Oh, sugarcube," said Applebloom softly

"I'm tired of ponies suffering, I'm ready. For better or worse." As the filly said this she hugged Applebloom

In response Applebloom hugged her back as they prepared for the worsted as they continued there search

The sound of fighting and yelling became louder as they approached a set of two doors. They were green doors that were pushable on any sides, and had a narrow window on each door that ran parallel. The two fillies had all sort of ideas running in there head of what was going on in the room that stood before them. Applebloom slowly opened the door to the nightmare that existed in the next room