• Published 29th Mar 2012
  • 1,139 Views, 43 Comments

The Chaos Conundrum - Chaos_Azeroth



After Discord was trapped again, there was a bit of a side effect. Chaos itself is made into a pony.

  • ...
5
 43
 1,139

Chapter 6(Don't Worry, Be Happy)

'I wonder if she'll like the purple corn,' Discord said to Chaos as the sun began to rise.

'Probably. But not as much as the blue or green,' Chaos replied, and stuck out her tongue. They were lazily flitting along next to each other.

'I still don't see why you wouldn't let me make any red,' Discord huffed.

'Isn't that the color of blood?' Chaos asked.

'So...'

'So that's a bit too far.' But Chaos was laughing, her tone and expresssion as well belittling any chiding she might have given or be giving him.

'Only if they're being morbid.' Discord seemed to be truly moping again. Chaos bumped into him. 'Oh stop you big foal!'

'Big foal? Who is the one that just recently came into being?' He bumped her in return.

'Hey, should we really be out in the open?' Chaos asked, curiosity in her voice.

'No, darling. Neither of you should be. Quick, in here.' It was Rarity. She ushered them into the house.

Chaos stared in awe at all the lovely outfits. Then a thought hit her.

'Uhm Rarity, I believe,' Chaos began.

'Yes. What is it darling?'

'What are these? They look like....clothes...'

'How do you know about clothes?'

'I don't know. But Rarity?'

Discord was begining to chuckle. He knew where this conversation was going betweeen Chaos and Rarity, though he wasn't quite sure how either.

'What darling?' A bit of frustartion was creeping into her voice.

'Doesn't that mean we're...naked?' Rarity blushed. The ponies didn't really think that way, after all.

'Chaos, it's not quite...' But Chaos continued.

'Which means you guys told me to...' Chaos began to blush, and Discord broke out in a full-blown laughing fit.

'Oh this is too great,' Discord said, still laughing.

'Told you to what, darling?' Rarity asked, bewilderment on her face and in her voice.

'Nothing,' Chaos muttered, obviously embarrassed. 'I just wish I had some clothes.'

'I love making outfits,' Rarity gushed. 'But why?'

'Becuase I don't like certain ponies who ARE NOT MY BOYFRIEND seeing me nude!'

'Oh so you want to see me...'

'Shu...Just shut up Discord!' Chaos said, dismayed.

'It doesn't really matter darling, really,' Rarity said, trying to soothe Chaos. She glared at Discord, but hadn't expected him to be very nice as it was. 'Let's go talk for a bit, girls only. I'll make us some tea.'

'Sure I guess,' Chaos replied, cautiously.

'Oh sure, forget about poor Discord,' Discord said, mock whining and hurt in his voice. 'Toss me aside. And after all we did last night! I thought you enjoyed it as much as I did.' Rarrity gasped. Dicord began another laughing fit.

'Did you two...' She couldn't finish her sentence.

'What do you mean?' Chaos' inocent expression and tone made Discord laugh even harder. Rarity gave him a stern look, blushing, and then quickly pushed Chaos into the kitchen.

'Priceless,' Discord said as he wiped a tear away. 'Simply...'
____________________________________________________

'Darling, what did you two do?' Rarity asked as she poured Chaos a cup of tea.

'Why do you keep asking...' Chaos began. The sudden realization, aided by Discord without her knowing, hit Chaos like a ton of bricks. 'No!'

'No what, darling?' Rarity asked, eyebrows raising.

'All we did is make some mischief, and popcorn.'

'Please tell me you didn't...'

'And got busted by that hornless Applejack pony.'

'You did!' Rarity gasped.

'And then had to clean it up and plant more. The end.'

'Well, darling, that's a very...nice story. But honestly...' Rarity leaned in. 'You can tell me.'

Chaos sighed. 'I did. Well Luna took off when the corn was popping. I don't know where she went after.'

Rarity leaned back. 'Oh poo. I actually believe you. Well how do you feel about him?'

Chaos looked absolutely puzzled. 'What? Why?'

Rarity tossed her head and sighed. 'Darling, this is girl talk. Though I suppose you wouldn't know, if you got most if not all, of your information from Discord.'

'Do you like any of the ponies? Like Applejack or Pinkie Pie or...'

'Darling,' Rarity cut her off. 'I do not like any of my friends like that.'

'Well,' Chaos replied with a wicked grin, 'now maybe you know how I feel about those questions. At least somewhat. They're awkward.

Something about what Chaos said and how she said it had Rarity seeing red.

'How dare she? I'm only trying to be friendly.' This simply wouldn't do. Rarity was going to get her to answer, if nothing else.

'Darling,' Rarity said with extra sweetness in her voice, 'you two would make such a cute...'

'Rarity,' Chaos said, rage in her eyes, 'if you finish that the way I think you're going to....' Her look softened.

'How do I feel? Well he is fun to be around. I would love to hang out with him more. He's my friend, I think anyway. Though I have to wonder...'

'What darling?' Rarity leaned in closer. This was it! It had to be.

'Maybe he has a crush on me. After all, he did make those...those...'

'Oh please just spill it,' Rarity exclaimed.

'Jokes.' Chaos burst out in a fit of laughter. Rarity rolled her eyes. Chaos was pretty much as impossible as Discord.

'Let's go see about an outfit for you then, shall we? And what Discord is up to. I can't believe I left him alone in my home!' Rarity rushed out of the kitchen. Still laughing, Chaos followed.
____________________________________________

'What in tarnation happened to the corn?' It was Applejack, yelling at Discord.

'Why I can't take the credit for that idea,' Discord replied. He turned to see Chaos. 'Oh it's the pony of the minute herself.'

'Uhm, hello,' Chaos said. 'You don't like it?'

'Now why in tarnation would I like it?'

And in unison, Chaos and Disccord replied, 'because it's wonderful.'