• Published 1st Apr 2014
  • 2,483 Views, 36 Comments

Why Am I A Technicolored Pony Tinkerbell? - Too Manestream



Okay, seriously I don't know how but I somehow woke up in Equestria as one of the annoying breezie things. This won't end well.

  • ...
4
 36
 2,483

No, Seriously.

Author's Note:

Happy April-Fools day! But no, seriously this is a real story. And, don't bug me if I'm not 100 percent accurate, "It Ain't Easy (writing about) Being Breezies" Ya know.

"Seabreeze, wake up," A high pitched voice said. I didn't know who they were, or who Seabreeze was (it sounded vaguely familiar though), so I just ignored it, assuming it's just the TV on in the background that was waking me up, or something like that. Besides, I'm too tired and too lazy to get up. Just let me sleep. "Seabreeze, I said get up." This time, I felt something shake my arm.

"Ugh," I moaned and slightly opened my eyes. Everything was still blurry, but as far as I could see, an orange blob in front of me. Okay, what was going on? I rubbed my eyes with my hooves hoping it would help my vision clear up. Wait did I just say hooves? What the fuck was going on here, I don't remember having these things. I looked back up and realized I was looking at a breezie, ya know, the fairy-pony things from that episode "It Ain't Easy Being Breezies"? After a second of trying to wrap my head around what was going on I just decided to say something. "Am I dreaming?" I realized my voice had changed. It was high pitched, and sounded- erm, Swedish? Oh- yeah Seabreeze, now I remember, that one breezie that actually spoke english in the show. And I sound just like him/her. Wait.. I see where this is going.

The breezie that I was staring at just laughed, "Of course not dear, you just woke up." Did she just call me dear?

I just wanted to start screaming "Then how do you explain this shit (holds up hoof)" but, no, that would be kind of awkward.

Instead of that I tried to slap myself awake, this has to be a dream, I mean, why wouldn't it be? How wouldn't it be. But no, unfortunately all I got was a stinging feeling on my face and confused looks from the other pony. "So... Who are you again?" I asked. I wasn't afraid of her getting suspicious of who I really am like in those fanfictions. I mean, this is real life, isn't it? Besides I'm seriously too tired to try.

"What are you talking about? I'm your wife, Sun Sky! Did you drink to much wine or something last night?" She asked. Her expression went from confused, to straight up pissed off. "How could you possibly forget, I have never been so offended!"

God, this nagging bitch was getting boring. I had to say something if I wanted her to shut up. "Well, I'm sorry, I just..." I paused, attempting to think of an excuse that would sound reasonable. You think she'd buy it if I told her I hit my head and have amnesia? Or was that word insomnia? Forget it, I'll go with something else. "Uh, just kidding?" Damn it, I could think of something better than that, even she thought I could have done better than that, considering she walked out mumbling some profound insults in another language. Well I just woke up as a technicolored Tinkerbell regent, so, obviously I'm not able to do my best thinking. Okay?

How did I get here anyways? In fact, I can't even remember what happened last night. I mean it isn't like I drink or smoke. I got out of the bed and tried to -well actually I did it effortlessly- flutter around the tiny room. I'm quite frankly surprised, based on all of the human in Equestria stories I've read, the pony anatomy isn't something to get used to so fast. Well girls are smarter then guys are, and most of those stories have male protagonist, or maybe I'm just a natural at this. Right, because my god given talent is controlling the body of a pony. If I was put into the body of one of the cutie mark crusaders, I wouldn't be surprised if I got them a cutie mark for that.

I looked into a mirror. I was a blue breezie with a cotton candy mane and tail. My eyes where pink and I had long eyelashes. That made me think, is Seabreeze- or I should say "am I", a boy, or girl? I mean, is it that all breezies have long eyelashes and I'm not a girl, or what? Maybe I could check the unmentionable area, you know what, nevermind, that sounds too perverted. If I was that desperate to see pony porn, I would've gone on tumblr. God dammit, why do I keep getting off topic? Let's just say I'm ether a guy, which would be awkward, or just a lesbian, considering I have a wife.

Maybe someone spiked something I drunk with acid, and now I'm high, or some shit like that. That could be, but I heard if you concentrate really hard you can reduce the hallucinations. I closed my eyes and focused on hands, like just, plain old, hands. After a moment I cracked one of my eyes open, afraid to look, and lifted my foreleg, or arm, or whatever, and... FUCK IT'S STILL A HOOF! I give up. It isn't acid.

Looks like I'm trapped like this until I figure out how to get the hell out of here. I have no idea what I'm going to do, but I'm pretty sure I need to find the mane 6 or something. Is that what they do in those stories? I don't know I never actually finished any of them. Oh great now I'm rambling to myself.

I put a hoof over my face. (Heheh, facehoof.) God it's too early for trying to escape an imaginary universe I think I'm an expert on, but really have no idea what it's like in reality. Yeap, it's one of those days again.