• Published 30th Mar 2014
  • 710 Views, 23 Comments

Gregor hates everything: rants from a pissed off civilian. - GanAfterDark



Gregor is a human. Gregor went to Equestria. Gregor isn't happy with going there. And Gregor hates everything there. Here are all of Gregor's little rants about everything. Enjoy.

  • ...
11
 23
 710

1) Celestia

Dear White ass whore hat bitch face,

Yeah that's right PRINCESS, I'm fucking pissed. I hope that fucking retard Pegasus with the jacked up eyes is able to deliver this message to you. This shit sucks. Would you like me to elaborate? Okay fatty.

For one, you're stupid ass sent you're sister to the moon. For what good fucking reason? Because she got angry and couldnt control herself? Take dat bitch to counciling for all we fucking care. And plus, you didn't even need her help all along? Then why was that sadomasochist even fucking born?

Second of all, you're system fucking sucks. Seriously. Just go eat a bag of dicks and die. I mean, what's so scary about some fucking forest! Oh yeah, I forgot, it's fucking normal not like the rest of the shit you like to do. Yeah that's right, things that move by themselves are fucking normal!

And last of all, I think you're a fucking pedophile. I mean, why the hell does Twilight Sparkle love kissing your white ass? I mean, she has to be eating some serious pony pussy if she can love something so much. She's fucking OBSESSED with you. Yeah, that's right, remember when you made me live with her? I can't help but hear her moan every night yelling, "UUH, UHH, OH, CELESTIA!!"

You're pissed off civilian,

Gregor

Author's Note:

He's pissed.