• Published 30th Mar 2014
  • 710 Views, 23 Comments

Gregor hates everything: rants from a pissed off civilian. - GanAfterDark



Gregor is a human. Gregor went to Equestria. Gregor isn't happy with going there. And Gregor hates everything there. Here are all of Gregor's little rants about everything. Enjoy.

  • ...
11
 23
 710

3) Gabby-mother humping-gums.

I know they put a stop to this shit a while ago, but I'm still gonna complain about it. Wanna know why? Because I fucking said so. Shut the hell up. Go get me another beer.

Any ways lets start. Are these kids satanists of some shit!? What type of person in their fucked up minds would be able to do anything like this without having any remorse!? Yeah that's right white ass whore hat bitch face, stop shoving bananas up your vag and fucking do something! I didn't see you do shit that day!

And plus, why are the mane six such fucking pussies!? How the hell is hair extensions, manicures, and sleeping on the job so fucking bad!? You don't have to throw a little temper tantrum and be a dick to them. They're your sisters! Be a real fucking sister and tell them otherwise, and stop being douches.

And for you Diamond Tiara, you're a fucking bitch. More than the mane six. Wanna know why? Because you're the little cunt licker that wanted these innocent little fillies to do this! Go shove a fucking power drill up your ass hole and jump off a bridge, you whore.

-Gregor

Author's Note:

Ittle late, I know, but who gives a fuck.