• Published 30th Mar 2014
  • 709 Views, 23 Comments

Gregor hates everything: rants from a pissed off civilian. - GanAfterDark



Gregor is a human. Gregor went to Equestria. Gregor isn't happy with going there. And Gregor hates everything there. Here are all of Gregor's little rants about everything. Enjoy.

  • ...
11
 23
 709

4) Apple Jack

Author's Note:

Yay, another letter!

It also sucks I had to be so mean to Apple Jack, she's my favorite pony.

Dear All apple everything,

Everything's about apples, isn't it? Apples, apples, apples, oh yeah and I forgot, FUCKING APPLES. Does everything you're family do have to do with fucking apples? Like, what the fuck, were you born with fucking apple seeds inside your stomach? You're just a retard mud pony.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, you're an asshole, a bitch, a whore, and an apple obsessed cunt. Once you are able to shut the fucking hell up about apples, it just opens up again to either complain or some snide ass comment. And plus, I really think you and Rainbow Dash have been fucking. You are almost exactly alike, and no wonder Rainbow Dash is always coming to you're house late at night. I guess she just wants a little of you're "apple pie."

I still hope that mail pony retard gets this letter to your stupid ass, because I really need you to know this. I FUCKING HATE YOU. Along with all you're other stupid gay ass friends, especially that retarded pink little shit. Is she on drugs? Please tell me, that bitch needs some serious help.

I also think you've been fucking you're brother. Don't tell me that whole dead parents bull shit, how the fucking hell else was Apple-I'm a shit head-Bloom born? That's some nasty ass incest. I bet there are some fucked up people right now in this world, who are just beating their selves dry just imagining you two fucking. Now stop sucking Big-Dick-Mac's cock and try to fucking change.

No wonder you're always sore. You three should have a three way. Man that makes me so horny, you, Big-Dick-Mac, and Rainbow-whore-Dash. You know what, I'm REALLY horny right now, and it would be hard writing with my right hand and jacking off with my left. I gotta bounce, my dick's starting to hurt.

You're pissed off civilian,

Gregor