• Published 29th Mar 2014
  • 910 Views, 18 Comments

F Is For Fancy - Izzyloves12



When Rarity is in a pickle, only one alicorn to get her out of it.

  • ...
9
 18
 910

We Meet Again

"Twilight, for the last time, we just went out to eat!" Spike said sounding frustrated. Honestly, I couldn't blame him, Twilight had been going on like this for half an hour now. We told her about Ginger and now she was asking what we did next. She didn't believe a word we were saying, only because Spike went pass his curfew.

"And you came back at what? Eleven? Something could have happened to you"

"But I was there with him, we thought you'd be back late" I said.

"I know I trust you Rarity" She looked curiously between us and a frown appeared on her face. "Was there any...kissing?"

"Twilight!"

"Why, I wouldn't do that to Spikey right now!"

"I know, I know. I was just teasing you guys. Oh, by the way Rarity, I talked to Princess Celestia today. She said that Sapphire Shores needs to talk to me about some more evidence she found" Twilight said.

"Oh..."

"I was wondering, if you would like to go with me" Wait... was she serious? How could I go in there?

"How?"

"The way you've been fooling everypony. Ha! You've even fooled me" she said with an assuring smile.

"In that case, I'll do it" I said. It wasn't a bad idea, Sapphire wouldn't recognize me. I would only change my voice and I was ready to go. The rest was all done, so I just had to show off my acting skills.

"Alright, she wanted me to go as soon as possible. Maybe you could clean your name, by using Almond"

"Yeah, your right"

"What about me?" I heard Spike said. I even forgotten he was there.

"You, need to go to sleep" Twilight said.

"But Twilight-"

"No buts, me and Rarity have to go early out"

"Fine, but you better wake me up" he said. He went upstairs, once he was out of earshot, Twilight gave a chuckle.

"Oh, I will"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went out early as Twilight had said, and we did indeed wake up Spike, but he was a heavy sleeper. Twilight and I took the train to Canterlot, it certainly felt different from the last time I was there. I met all the ponies I once knew,on the train and when we arrived at Canterlot. Twilight lead me to a particular mansion, in the middle of the city. There I found a couple of dancers exit the house, and a security guard nodding at them. As soon as he saw Twilight, he bowed before gaining her composure. With his magic he opened the door and let us in. Sapphire was resting on a sofa near a dressing room.

"Princess" she said, bowing.

"You don't have to call me that, you can just call me Twilight" Actually, I did enjoy seeing Sapphire look like any ordinary pony for once, but Twilight had ruin the moment. Sapphire looked up and raised an eyebrow. She shifted her eyes to Twilight, expecting some explanation. But it took a while to understand, considering the fact how slow she is in realizing when addressing her.

"Oh, this is my cousin Almond Crisp. Almond, certainly you have heard of Sapphire Shores, THE pony of pop" she said with a gentle smile.

"Pleasure meeting you Ms.Shores"

"Likewise. But please call me Sapphire, any friend or family to the princess is okay with me" Sapphire said. If only she knew. I did feel the tiniest bit nervous, being here with the pony that accused me of theft. But I was going to prove my innocence, I had to go through this.

"Follow me" Sapphire said guiding us to another room, which I guess was her REAL living room. We sat at a sofa, facing her in the other.

"So, you wanted to see me?" Twilight asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry if you were busy, but it was important for you to see this"

"Don't worry about it" Sapphire offered us a chair, while she sat on a chair in front of large screen. She hit a large button at the bottom of the screen, and an image appeared. Like I suspected, it was me.

"We have been working on the crime scene these couple of days, but something doesn't make sense" Sapphire said motioning at my on-screen hooves. "She was clearly walking in this area, yet no hoofprints appeared on the investigation" No hoofprints? That was impossible, since my impostor wasn't wearing any boots to cover it up.

"It's strange" Twilight said thoughtfully.She studied the image closer and smiled at me. A smile so small, I could barely see. "But look" she said pointing a hoof."She wasn't touching the floor, there was a dim of light, but no shadow" It was true if, whoever it was, was really in the room it would leave a shadow.

"Ugh, all of this is making my head hurt" Sapphire said touching her forehead. "She left a hoofprint though. It was on the window that she must have used to escape. We know it's hers, we checked her birth certificate and it matches up perfectly"But this doesn't make sense, how can somepony get my hoofprint? As I was told, nopony has the same hoofprint as another pony.

"Yeah..." Twilight said glancing to the side for a second. She stayed quiet for a minute and raised her head. She was up to something."Sapphire, would you mind if I stayed here for a couple of days? I need to investigate this myself"

"No I don't mind, it would actually be an honor to have you here. And Almond would you like to stay too?"

"Err... I shouldn't. Spike is alone at home and-"

"Nonsense. I'll contact Spike and tell him to stay with my friends"What the hay Twilight? You know I can't stand here another minute.Now you want me to stay here for a couple of days!

"Alright then" I said with a fake grin.

"Perfect. Follow me, I'll take you to your room"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT THE HAY WERE YOU THINKING?!" I shouted at Twilight. She was making the bed, and turned to face me.

"I did it to help you"

"With trapping me here?"

"Look, I know it seems stupid, but this can actually benefit you" she said getting nearer.

"How?" I asked frustrated. She clearly didn't know the consequences, and she was supposed to be smart.

"You looking over at the evidence and knowing how everything is going" I sat at the bed and looked at my hooves. Tears forming at the corner of my eyes.

"You don't understand" I said giving out a sigh. "My hooves" She raised an eyebrow at this, until she remembered Sapphire's words from earlier.

"Oh..."