• Published 29th Mar 2014
  • 910 Views, 18 Comments

F Is For Fancy - Izzyloves12



When Rarity is in a pickle, only one alicorn to get her out of it.

  • ...
9
 18
 910

Back to you

Ponyville wasn't the same without me. I could tell by the way they looked at Carousel Boutique, as they passed by. Such sorrow,such regret. I shook those thoughts, and focused on my way to the market. I walked pass SugarCube corner, to Applejack's stand. I put my best smile and trotted to her.

"Hello Applejack" I greeted. She looked up and smiled.

"Howdy Almond, what brings ya here today?" She said.

"Nothing just buying some groceries, since Spike didn't finish them yesterday"

"Oh, yeah. Poor Spike, the whole town talking 'bout it" Wait...what?

"I'm sorry Applejack, but how did you find out?"

"Well they had it as a secret. But you know ponies around here, always knowin' each others secrets" Applejack said. Honestly, I was surprised of how fast a rumor spread around here.

"Yes... Umm did you hear anything else?" I asked, curiosity taking over me. She shook her head and nodded.

"Alright, I would like a basket of apples" I said. She handed them to me on a basket I carried.

"Have a nice day!" She shouted, as I waved back.

I arrived home,putting the groceries on the kitchen. I found nopony there. It was odd, usually Twilight would be here at this time. As I moved around, I saw a note left on the kitchen counter. Judging by the handwriting, it was Twilight's.

Rarity, you're probably wondering why I'm not home. You see today, a guard came to see me. Apparently, they had found evidence of the theft. They didn't mention anything about you. Maybe I can find more evidence to your innocence. Spike, went out with some friends. Don't wait for us and enjoy your day.
-Twilight

I looked up from the letter, and thought for a moment. I began to worry more about Spike. Twilight had said that he was out with friends, but I was smart enough to know that he went out looking for Ginger. I hurried out the door, now way was I going to let Spike humiliate himself. I galloped to the center of town, I searched everywhere to at least get a glimpse of him. I was about to get back to the library, when a voice caught my attention. Spike was on his knees, in front of a filly, I could name. She had pure anger on her face, and no mercy.

"Please Ginger, take me back" he said.

"Spike, I already told we're over. I already have a colt friend, he's nicer and cuter. Plus, he's pony" Poor Spike. I wanted nothing more than to go there and comfort the crying Spike. But I couldn't go there, with looking like I was following him. I just watched the rest and waited for them to start talking.

"Why did you date me in the first place? Couldn't you just gotten a pony, instead of a dragon!" Spike said, his voice cracking. Ginger raised an eyebrow and laughed.

"I would have, but you came along first and you seemed to be the perfect candidate to believe it" Ginger said. I stared with wide eyes, at what happened next. She put a hoof in the air and slapped Spike... Hard. Oh no she didn't. I couldn't stop myself, I revealed myself to the two. Ginger raised and eyebrow, while Spike touched his cheek.

"Nopony touches Spike!" I shouted,as I launched myself. But not until a claw grabbed my tail. I turned around to see an angry looking Spike.

"R-Almond were you following me?" he asked.

"Yes, I was" I replied.

"Why? Didn't Twilight leave you the letter?"

"She did, but I wasn't going to leave you with this pony"

"Ugh, look this is my problem.I know how to handle myself"

"I know you can, that's why I 'm worried about you" I moved closer so I could touch his cheek. He shuddered at the touch, but dismiss them away.

"Thanks,Almond, but I'm growing up everyday. I have to learn stuff myself, i don't need any guides how to live my life" he responded.

"Maybe, but you'll always keep learning, wherever you go" I said.He smiled and gave me a warm hug. As we separated, he looked at me with a glare.

"Promise me you won't do anything to her"

"I promise... as long as she doesn't provoke me" I said quietly. We both turned to see Ginger was long gone,during our conversation. An idea came to my mind, and since Twilight wasn't here it would be perfect.

"Spike,have you heard of the new restaurant down the street?" I asked. Spike shook his head and gave a shrug.

"Can't say I have"

"Great, I will take you tonight"

"Alright, but I'll pay" he said. Aww, what a sweetheart

"Sounds like a plan,shall we get going?" I asked. Spike bowed his head and looked at me.

"After you"

"Spike, there are no doors here?"

"You had to ruin the mood" he said with a playful smirk. I laughed and led him to the restaurant. I hoped Twilight was having a good time because I certainly was.