• Published 29th Mar 2014
  • 911 Views, 18 Comments

F Is For Fancy - Izzyloves12



When Rarity is in a pickle, only one alicorn to get her out of it.

  • ...
9
 18
 911

Thoughts

Spike had just finished cleaning Twilight's room to cal it a day, and started putting things away. He gathered a couple of lose feathers he found and threw the in the trash. Upon gazing at a particular picture, he stopped. It was a picture taken not so long ago, the whole gang was there. He could easily remember that day, it was Twilight's coronation. Twilight was looking at the camera with a huge goofy smile on her face. Pinkie Pie looked like she was about to burst from excitement at any moment, which she did after the picture was taken. Rainbow Dash had an eyebrow raised and one eye closed. She had to put the camera in timer, but left for too long, then the flash came with her knowing. Applejack had a similar expression, except she was looking at the side. Fluttershy had an awkward smile in a uncomfortable position. Finally, Rarity and Spike were standing next to each other just with a simple grin. Spike looked at the ponies in front of him and sighed. That day, they had talked about their friendship and how nothing would separate them. He and Twilight knew better than to believe that, the secrets they had kept from their friends would probably do what they thought was impossible. Spike lingered his way to the door, on his way to Fluttershy's cottage. He should probably enjoy his last few visits with his friends, one of them would be his last.

"I'm sorry Rarity" he murmured to nothing in particular. As he passed through Gems and Diamonds, he remembered a conversation with Rarity.

"You know Spike, I always knew you admired me, in a way. But I got to know, when did it stop?"

"It never did"

"Then why were you so depressed when Ginger left you?"

"I always thought moving on was the answer to the pain I felt. So when Ginger asked me out, I said yes because I was desperate for some love. Then the breakup came, and I felt the pain again. Don't you see I was scared of rejection, I couldn't face you, I just couldn't"

Spike smiled at the memory, he wondered if she had detected the lie and the truth in one of those statements. It didn't matter what happened in the future, if he didn't do anything about it, Twilight would. He wanted to be the one telling Rarity, even if it meant losing her friendship. Running, he found himself in Fluttershy's cottage, tomorrow would be the day, he would finally be set free.

Author's Note:

This chapter is not written in Rarity's point of view,but tells you guys what happening back at Twilight's library. Also because Spike needed some love from me.
~Izzy