• Published 30th Mar 2014
  • 651 Views, 18 Comments

Well, Piss. - Blue Blaze {COMET}



You have got to be kidding me. Are you serious? Is this really what I deserve after being sucked into a random portal to Equestria? Heck, I don't even like the show that much! Thanks a lot, destiny!

  • ...
42
 18
 651

Chapter 1: Rainbow Laser of Doom

"Don't move!" said Twilight.

The mane six were lined up in a perfectly standardized formation. Twilight was holding the front of course, bearing her tiara that shined a bright purple. To her left behind her was Rarity, standing with a straight back and her chin held high, proud and poised to go to battle. Or to show off. I couldn't tell. Behind the marshmallow was Applejack, her Stetson tilted slightly below her eyes before she flicked them up with the tip of her hoof, the orange apple necklace around her neck glowing brightly. To Twilight's right side stood Pinkie Pie, which I found to be a tough feat indeed, as I've never seen Pinkie Pie stand still for longer than two seconds before. Oh, I spoke too soon; she started bouncing on the spot again. Meanwhile, poor Fluttershy was trying to hide behind Pinkie Pie, but every time she jumped, she stared at me with wide, fearful eyes, not knowing what to do.

"You're not goin' anywhere, buster!" Rainbow Dash shouted from above Twilight, hovering in place with her element jingling around her neck.

Oh crap. Oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap! Are they really? Do they really want to as soon as I appear?

"Ready girls?" Twilight asked, looking back at the others.

"Ready!" they all responded as the six of them started glowing with different colours of the rainbow.

"Oh, shit!" I exclaim, backing up out of the little crater that I had created from the impact of my landing. The energy that they radiated increased, and they started floating in mid-air. I could already feel the friendship coming off of them, and it scared the crap out of me. If the elements had the ability to rip apart pony and chaos god alike, then I had absolutely no chance surviving against their sheer power output. Desperate, I twisted around and leaped up the slope of the crater. I stumbled at the top because of the angle of ascent, but manage to not fall head over heels and face plant on Equestrian soil.

The glowing got brighter. I could see their eyes emanating a white light now, and a charge up sound was ringing with a shrill pang around the nearby air. I started running for my life, trying to get away from them as fast as possible. It may seem like a stupid choice to make, but there was no cover nearby for me to hide behind, so it was either run away and hope for the best of stand there and take it as if I was standing in front of a firing line. Oh, and there was also the option of charging right at them, but I wanted to MAKE distance from the glowing weapons of mass harmony, not close it. Besides, I wasn't even sure if I could disrupt the channeling of their spell or not.

The charge grew to a peak pitch then a wide, white light launched up into the air above the ponies. I kept running, but watched over my shoulder in horror that the energy turned from white to a rainbow in the sunlight, then curved downwards and aimed right at me. I tried to run faster, but my legs could carry me so far. The harmony blast painfully outpaced me, and there was no way I could beat it in a race. Not surprisingly, it caught up quickly, and I felt my life flash before my eyes right as it got a few feet away from me. Putting in a last resort, I dived for the ground, closed my eyes, and covered my head with my hands.

I heard it soar right over me, the call of a thousand volts of electricity shooting past my head. I looked up, and sure enough, it missed. My quick thinking and fast reaction got me out of it! I rolled to the side to get out of underneath it. I can't believe it! I didn't know they could miss like that! Sure, I guess the villains of the show never bothered to try and dodge the stupid thing, but I thought it was a sure-fire lock-on! I didn't think it could miss! But it did, and I prevented myself from getting obliterated by all that friendship. A moment of relief passed over me, and I let out a heavy breath.

But looking towards it, the laser kept going. Where was it going to end? Was it just going to dissipate and stop after a few more feet, or were the mane six going to end the spell and it would just disappear altogether?

None of those apparently, because the laser curved upwards and flipped back towards me.

I screamed and tried to get onto my feet again, but it was way too fast for me. I managed to keep my bladder tight as the beam of light hit my chest. I held my breath for the incoming pain...

...

...

...I opened my eyes.

It never came.

I stared at where the laser was hitting me. Sure it connected, but it just ended at my chest with small puffs of white clouds coming out where the contact was made and nothing else. I felt no change, I felt no soul-ripping-apart, and most importantly, I felt no 'super happy friendly mood change' coming along. Why wasn't the Elements of Harmony doing anything to me? Was I impervious to them because I was human or some bullshit reason like that? Did they only work on evil entities? That wouldn’t make sense, because the Elements as inanimate objects wouldn’t be able to tell what’s right and what’s wrong! That’d be just plain stupid!

My shoulders were shrugged and my hands hovered above the rainbow. Curious, I tried grabbing the streak of light. My fingers went right through it. I made a sound of surprise and tried to swat it away. No dice, and every time a body part appeared to touch the laser, it went right through it instead. I karate-chopped at it over and over again, just to make sure I wasn’t seeing things in my already hallucinogenic state. I had to be seeing things. There was no way I was in Equestria, there was no way I fell through a portal in my living room, and there was absolutely positively no way in hell that the mane six shot the Elements of Harmony at me.

I felt light headed, and I started to lose balance. I don’t want to deal with all of this right now, god damn it! I turned to look the ponies firing at me. I’m surprised that they actually were still at it and didn’t end the spell yet. They were still floating about two feet in the air, eyes glowing and had neutral expressions on their faces, but now they weren’t looking at me anymore. Instead, they had this passive, far away expression on their faces that was a little bit creepy to examine.

This is ridicules. Haven’t they seen that the Elements aren’t working yet? Shouldn’t they shut it all down and try something else? Frowning, I walked the 30 feet that I had managed to make during my mad scramble to my escape and went up to Twilight. She was absentmindedly looking up into the sky, not paying attention to the otherworldly being standing inches away from her. I thought she would have at least panicked by now and reacted or something, but no, she was still miles and miles away from here. Go figure. I waved my hand in front of her vision slowly. No reaction. I wove both of my hands rapidly. Still nothing. Just for the heck of it, I did the monkey dance in front of her, humming Space Jam music loudly to the open air. Nadda.

“Ok, this is absurd.” I said to no one in particular while walking closer to Twilight. Daring to take a risk, I grabbed the top of her tiara and pulled it off her head.

There was an immediate chain reaction. First, the low humming noise that was coming from the channeling of their spell stopped. Then, the spell itself disappeared, and the rainbow stopped shooting into my being. Not too soon after, Twilight fell with a yell. So did the others. Rarity landed on top of applejack, Fluttershy slammed against Pinkie Pie and Rainbow did her own thing and kissed the dirt. They were all moaning in confusion and pain, rubbing their heads and looking dazed.

“Wha… What happened?” Applejack asked, trying to get a grasp of her surroundings.

“Where are we?” Rainbow inquired, getting her face off of the ground.

All the girls murmured incoherent answers. I folded my arms with Twilight’s tiara still in hand, tapping my foot and shaking my head. They still didn’t see me! Are you serious, fate?

Rarity slid off of Applejack’s stomach in a groan, while Fluttershy actually appeared to be out cold. It was only a few seconds later when one of them reacted. Twilight’s eyes grew wide when she saw me and a huge gasp escaped from her.

“Hey! Give me back my tiara!” she demanded, getting up to her hooves.

I gave her a serious look. “I’m not sure if I want to do that, seeing as you shot your laser at me with it and all. Why should I give it back when I know you’re just going to use it against me again?”

“I won't, Just give it back!” Twilight shouted, her horn glowing with a purple light.

For a second, I felt an extraneous force tug on the tiara for a split second, but it disappeared as fast as it came. Twilight’s head reeled back as if she’d been punched and cried out in shock. I could see a thin layer of something outlining my body while she cast her telekinesis.

“Wh-wha? Why can’t I use my spell on the tiara?” she asked, well, I was guessing me, but I had no idea. I shrugged my shoulder, indifferent. I had a sore feeling that I should be running away or something, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it. These ponies were nice overall, so there must have been a good reason for them to be hitting me with the Elements in the first place. I wanted answers, and I didn’t think I’ll be getting any if I try and avoid them.

Twilight was not amused. She scrunched up her face in concentration and her horn lit up again. I swallowed. What was she doing now? Suddenly, there was a bright light all around me, and then metal bars formed around me from nowhere and the sun wasn’t on my head anymore. I tilted my head up to see a grey ceiling cover me from the sunlight. Panic setting in, I whipped my head around, just to see iron bars surrounding my location. I looked down. I was standing on a grey floor.

I don't believe this. She put me in a cage!

Author's Note:

I apologize for the switch of tenses in this chapter. I wanted a sort of right here, right now experience while reading this, but my natural style of writing involves a lot of past tense storytelling, so there was an inner conflict brewing inside myself while writing this chapter. It will most likely smooth out as the series goes on once I have a good sense of what I really want out of this.

Also, most of this this is barely edited. I only checked for grammatical mistakes and typos, as well as tense changes, but nothing else. Editing is boring as all hell, and I don't want to do too much for this story. Besides, it will take up way too much of my time to do, and I aim to post chapters on a weekly basis. Editing will prevent this, so forget about it.

EDIT 04/06/14: Changed the ending sentence to a different reaction as suggested by readers.