• Published 9th Mar 2014
  • 339 Views, 2 Comments

The Great Pony Adventure - Peaceheart



Peace and Pinks with their dog, Marshdog, go on a journey they would never forget.

  • ...
4
 2
 339

The Mane Six and The Library

CHAPTER 5: The Library & The Mane 6

As they walked to the library a big “SURPRISE” was heard from the building.

“Oh my, I forgot all about Pinkie’s party!!” Fluttershy said as she rushed to get to the building.

“Come on Pinks, come on Marshdog!” Peace said and ran trying to catch up to Fluttershy.

“Hey, wait up,” Pinks said and tried to catch up to Peace.

“I’m coming too,” Marshdog said and ran as fast as he could.

One by one the ponies and dog went inside the library. “Hello, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Rarity,” Fluttershy said.

“Hello Fluttershy,” the four ponies said.

“Girls, I found well, actually they found me, but any-who I met TWO NEW PONIES AND ROBO-DOG!!” Fluttershy said.

“NEW PONIES AND ROBO-DOG!!” a pink pony said with excitement.

“Hello, I’m Pinkalicious Cupcake, but you can call me Pinks,” Pinks said happily.

“Hello, I’m Marshdog,” Marshdog said while wagging his tail.

“Hello, I’m Peaceheart or Peace for short and P.S. I’m Pinks younger sister,” Peace said happily.

“Howdy, sugarcubes, em Applejack,” the orange earth-pony said while tipping her hat.

"Hi, I’m Pinkie Pie,” the pink earth-pony said while bouncing up and down.

“Hey there, I’m Rainbow Dash or Rainbow, Dash, or RD for short, I’m the fastest pegasus in Equestria and future Wonderbolt member,” a light blue, rainbow maned pegasus-pony said while flying up in the air.

“Hello, I’m Rarity,” a white unicorn said. Twilight went to the group and introduced herself.

“I believe it’s time to go to the Summer Sun Celebration,” Twilight said.

"Your right, let’s get going to City Hall,” Pinkie said.

“Rarity and I have to go get to our positions,” Fluttershy said.

“See you girls, later,” Rarity said and Fluttershy and Rarity left to City Hall.

“Okay let’s get going,” Rainbow said. The seven ponies and dog went to City Hall.