• Published 9th Mar 2014
  • 340 Views, 2 Comments

The Great Pony Adventure - Peaceheart



Peace and Pinks with their dog, Marshdog, go on a journey they would never forget.

  • ...
4
 2
 340

Let's Go Back To Dream Island

CHAPTER 29: Let’s Go To Dream Island

As the group walked to Fluttershy’s cottage, Fluttershy and Peace had a little talk. “Peace can we go to Dream Island?” Fluttershy asked.

“Sure, but why do you want to go there?” Peace asked.

“I want to help you find your parents,” Fluttershy said.

“T-thank you s-so much F-Fluttershy,” Peace said with tears of joy.

“You’re welcome,” Fluttershy said.

“You know I love having you as a friend, no best friend,” Peace said as she got the portal ready.

“Ready?” Fluttershy asked.

“Always,” Peace said.

“Can we go together?” Fluttershy asked.

“Okay, 1, 2, 3, jump,” Peace said as they both jumped in to the portal.

Outside of Fluttershy’s cottage the group saw the lights of the portal and they all ran to the cottage. “Fluttershy open the door,” Rainbow said at the door of the cottage and found the cottage door open. The group went inside and they found a note that said:

'Hi girls,

If you found this note, it means that Fluttershy and I are not in the cottage. We went to Dream Island, so if you want to see us come to Dream Island. You can help us with our mission, so we’ll see you later.

From,

Peace‘’

“Twilight can you start the portal?” Rarity asked.

“Of course,” Twilight said as she got her magic ready and made a portal on one living room walls.

“Let’s go,” Applejack said.

“Okie, dokie, lokie,” Pinkie said as she jumped into the portal.

“Right,” Pinks said as Marshdog and herself jumped in the portal too. The four other ponies nodded their heads in agreement and jumped into the portal and found themselves in Dream Island.