• Published 9th Mar 2014
  • 339 Views, 2 Comments

The Great Pony Adventure - Peaceheart



Peace and Pinks with their dog, Marshdog, go on a journey they would never forget.

  • ...
4
 2
 339

The Visit

CHAPTER 19: The Visit

“Do you think they’re awake?” Rainbow asked.

“I hope so, and if they are I’ll give both of them a major, super, duper hug,” Pinkie said happily.

“Okay, remember, you two have to rest okay?” Dr. Check-Up said at the doorway.

“Okay,” Peace and Fluttershy said and with that Dr. Check-Up left.

“Em think'in they’re awake,” Applejack said.

“I’m going to give Peace a huge hug,” Pinks said.

“And lick,” Marshdog said.

“Room 101 right, Twilight?” Rarity asked.

“Yes, okay let’s all remember what Dr. Check-Up said ‘let’s let them rest’ so let’s not stay long,” Twilight said. The group all walked into Room 101.

“Hi, Fluttershy, hi, Peace,” the group all said cheerfully.

“How are you two doing?” Twilight asked.

“Okay,” Peace said.

“Okay,” Fluttershy said.

“What are you two looking at?” Pinkie asked with confused look.

“We’re looking at all of my stuff,” Peace answered.

“Pinks, all of my adventure, funny, music, soccer and silly time stuff is here,” Peace said as she pulled out a bunch of stuff and said all their names.

“My Bee-nocculers, adventure hat, books, sport hat, rocket shoes, soccer shoes, headphones, tent, laser-pen, snacks, water, Marshdog’s treats, I-pod, camping bag, bongos, ukulele, notebook, pencil, juggling balls, art supplies, water gun, first aid kit, scooter, charger, Mr. Snuggles and Mr. Hugsalot!” Peace said as she hugged a stuff lion and a stuffed blue bear.

“Wow, if that’s what you have then what do I have?” Pinks thought about it and decide to find out. She put her saddle bag in front of herself and put her cupcake necklace to the lock and heard a ‘click’ and opened her bag.

“My party-bazooka, headphones, I-pod, spring shoes, magic markers, tent, camping bag, Cupcake Maker 3000, cookbook, party cookbook, Lucks (A rock with a four leaf clover), Ms. Sugar and Ms. Partycupcake,” Pinks said as she hugged a stuffed bird and a stuffed poodle.

“Wow, you two have a bunch of stuff,” Rainbow said.

“As soon as my two days are over we’ll go camping, sister promise, ‘Sister, sister, Shine up and promise to the sun and moon, for I promise to your heart, to never break this promise anytime soon’,” Peace said.

“Okay,” Pinks said with a cheerful tone in her voice. “I think we should leave and let you two rest,” Twilight said. “Okay,” the group said.