• Published 9th Mar 2014
  • 339 Views, 2 Comments

The Great Pony Adventure - Peaceheart



Peace and Pinks with their dog, Marshdog, go on a journey they would never forget.

  • ...
4
 2
 339

The Journey Begins

CHAPTER 3: The Journey Begins


As the portal closed, two ponies and a robot dog were passed out on a hill at about evening. “Hey, wake up!” said a voice.

“5 more minutes, Marshdog,” said a hot-pink unicorn.

“Marshdog go away, please,” said a dark blue pegasus. Marshdog active his alarm-bark to wake the two ponies up.

“Huh, I’m up,” the unicorn said.

“Okay, then can you get off of me?” the pegasus asked.

“Okay, okay, gosh Peacehhh-AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” the unicorn yelled.

“Pinka-lic-ious y-you’re a-a u-unicorn!!!” the pegasus yelled.

“What?!?!?!” the unicorn yelled.

“Peaceheart y-you’re a-a p-pegasus!” Pinkalicious yelled.

“I’m what!?!?!?!?” Peaceheart yelled.

“HEY!!” Marshdog yelled trying to get their attention, which it did.

“Peaceheart you are a pegasus and Pinkalicious you are a unicorn,” Marshdog said very calmly. “Okay,” Peaceheart and Pinkalicious said a bit in shock.

“Okay then, we got to find out where we are,” Marshdog said.

“Hey did you hear that?” Peaceheart asked. “

No, but what did you hear?” Pinkalicious asked.

“If I’m correct I think I heard Fluttershy’s bird choir,” Peaceheart said while pointing a hoof in the direction of the music.

“Peaceheart are you saying we are in the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic show we both like?” Pinkalicious asked. “

Yup,” Peaceheart said proudly.

“Wait just a minute, are you two telling me that we got sucked into a portal and transferred into a little kids’ TV show!?” Marshdog asked.

“Yes,” Peaceheart said.

“Oh no,” Marshdog said as he put his paw to his face.