• Published 9th Mar 2014
  • 340 Views, 2 Comments

The Great Pony Adventure - Peaceheart



Peace and Pinks with their dog, Marshdog, go on a journey they would never forget.

  • ...
4
 2
 340

The Great News

CHAPTER 15: The Great News

The next morning Twilight called the girls and Marshdog for a meeting. “Okay, I just found out I can make a portal that can take all of us to your world and you three can cast it, whenever you and since Peace can communicate with us in our minds she can tell us when they want to come over or if she wants us to come over, isn’t that great?” Twilight asked.

“That’s cosome!” Peace said,

“Oh if you’re wondering what that means, which you are, it means cool and awesome combined.” They all thought about it for a little bit and said “Oh.” Pinks thought for a little more and asked Twilight a question.

“So, Twilight does everything work?” Pinks asked.

“Yes, it does,” Twilight answered.

“So, you went to Dream Island?” Pinks asked.

“Yes, it is very nice,” Twilight said.

“Okay I’ll invite you girls over when I leave next week,” Peace said happily.

“Oh, I forgot to mention that Peace is staying with me this week,” Fluttershy said.

“You’re staying too,” Pinks said.

“Yeah, Pinks is staying with me,” Pinkie said with excitement.

“Okay, that means more adventures and fun things to do,” Marshdog said while wagging his tail.

“Wait, who will Marshdog stay with?” Twilight asked.

“With AJ, silly,” Pinkie said.

“Wow, Twilight this is great news,” Peace and Pinks said.