• Published 9th Mar 2014
  • 339 Views, 2 Comments

The Great Pony Adventure - Peaceheart



Peace and Pinks with their dog, Marshdog, go on a journey they would never forget.

  • ...
4
 2
 339

Special In A Way

CHAPTER 10: Special In A Way

As the group continued a noise was heard from the forest. “Ggggrrrraaaahhhh,” a voice said.

“What was that?” Rarity asked. “I don’t know, but if we leave it alo-” Twilight was cut off by Fluttershy.

“*Eek*” Fluttershy said when a bunch of ZOMBIE PONIES appeared. Applejack bucked the zomb-ponies, Rarity was throwing rocks with her magic, Twilight was shooting magic, Rainbow used a Rainbow-Tornado, Pinkie got her Party Cannon, Fluttershy was hiding behind Peace, Pinks and Marshdog were in fighting positions.

Pinks screamed at a zomb-pony when it was trying to bite her and the zomb-pony disappeared as Marshdog stood in front of her with a Fire Sword in his mouth. “Are you, okay?” Marshdog asked.

“Thanks to you, I am,” Pinks said.

“*Eek*- help!” Fluttershy yelled.

“Hold on I’m coming!” Peace yelled running towards the yellow pegasus. With a stomp of Peace’s hoof the zomb-ponies turned into dust by the Lightning Bolts that she caused.

“Wow, that’s new!” Peace said.

“Help!” Pinkie yelled.

“I’m coming, Pinkie!” Pinks yelled running to Pinkie. With a touch of her breathe Pinks froze the zomb-ponies with her Ice Breathe.

“Awesome, I can turn ponies into ice!” Pinks said.

“I can’t hold on much longer!” Rainbow said.

“I got your back, Rainbow,” Marshdog said as he gained his Super Speed.

“Now, this is what I call speedy,” Marshdog said.

“Somepony help!” Rarity yelled.

“I’m on my way,” Pinks said as she raced to Rarity’s side. As Pinks turned a Fire Boomerang came out of her tail.

“Wicked,” Pinks said.

“Em could use a little help, partners,” Applejack said.

“Coming,” Peace said. With a calm mind Peace was able to COMMUNICATE WITH NATURE AND CAUSED VINES to grab the zomb-ponies. After a while the zomb-ponies were defeated.

“I didn’t know you three had super powers,” Twilight said.

“Neither had we,” Marshdog answered.

“Ah-Fluttershy can you clear your mind for me, please?” Peace asked.

“Okay,” Fluttershy said a bit confused.

Hi, Fluttershy, can you hear me?” Peace asked in Fluttershy’s mind.

Yes and are you talking to me in my MIND?!?” Fluttershy asked in her own mind.

“Yup, thanks for the test,” Peace said.

“It works!” Peace said after she left Fluttershy’s mind.

“That’s great,” Pinks said.

“What work? What’s great?” Pinkie asked a bit confused.

“Well, Peace was born with the ability to talk and read minds, and it only worked on us,” Marshdog said.

“That’s great” Twilight said.

“Yeah, I now know I can talk to you girls,” Peace said. “Now let’s get going,” Rainbow said. They continued to a broken bridge.