• Published 7th Mar 2014
  • 2,101 Views, 42 Comments

A Deceiving Wedding - Petitprincess



What if Shining Armor was the one who got kidnapped by a changeling instead of Cadence? What if it wasn't Chrysalis?

  • ...
6
 42
 2,101

Too Demanding

Metamorphosis, along with the bridesmaids, walked up the tower's stairs to look at the dresses, although he could honestly careless. A female unicorn with a very light aquamarine coat, pale light grayish cyan mane with white highlights, moderate tangelo eyes, and has a lyre as a cutie mark went by his side excitedly and asked, "Shining, do you remember me? Lyra Heartstrings," he stopped in his tracks and blankly stared at the mare. She clarified, " I'm friends with your sister, Twilight. Her and I known each other since magic kindergarten."

He rolled his eyes and answered annoyingly, "Nnnope."

Lyra turned her head and gave her friends questionable looks. A unicorn with a Maya blue coat, a periwinkle mane and tail with a pigment blue streak, steel blue eyes, and has a cutie mark of an hourglass consoled, "It has been a while since he has seen you. Maybe, you've gotten bigger or something."

Lyra's eyes got small and her lip started quivering. She thought sullenly, I've gotten fatter! With her head hung down, she trotted ahead of the group. Another unicorn with a light goldish grey coat, pale cerise mane and tail, and moderate arctic blue eyes scoffed, "Minuette, why did you say that?"

She replied, confused with her friend's anger, "I didn't think she would get upset by it. I'm sorry, Twinkleshine."

"Yeeeeah. I don't think you should apologize to me," Twinkle pointed her hoof at Lyra, who was still teary eyed. Minuette sighed, "I'll do it…later."

Twinkle sighed at Minuette's laziness.


Rarity's bedroom

Twilight paced around the room talking to another unicorn. She had a purple mane, moderate azure eyes, and a light gray coat. Twilight went on, "I don't know Rarity; I just think it's weird. First he doesn't follow orders, then he pretends he doesn't know me, and just a few minutes ago, he lied about liking AJ's food. Ugh, who know what's Shining Armor's gonna do or say next?"

A voice asked, "Did someone say my name?"

The two unicorns saw Metamorphosis walk in, along with Cadence's bridesmaids. Twilight for once, was less enthusiastic seeing her brother. In all honesty, she'd rather not see him at all right now. She needed to see somepony who would know what's going on with Shining Armor. She asked Meta, "Where's Caden-"

Rarity interrupted, "Good Afternoon Captain! Let me just start by saying what an honor it is to play a role in such a momentous occasion."

Metamorphosis gave her a slight unenthusiastic stare and frown. He asked, "A-ha. Is my bride's dress ready?"

She stammered, "Yes, of course. Um, I've been working on it ever since I was given the assignment, and I think you'll be pleased with the results! Mmm!"

At first he didn't care about the dress, and then he thought of a good way to get what he wanted. He ranted, "I don't think she would like the dress. The train may be a little long."

She looked at the train and got a little taken back by the vision. The fashonista blushed a little when she thought of Cadence walking down the aisle with her plot showing. Rarity saw Meta looking at her, waiting for a response. So, she explained, "Uh, but if the train's shortened, I would have to shorten the dress… and don't you think it'll be a little revealing? Maybe, I can make it stop a little below ankles, but it'll still be long enough to drag."

Welp,That didn't work!, Meta thought begrudgingly. He groaned, "Fine, whatever!"

He turned his attention to the bridesmaid's dresses, even though he really just wanted to leave. He came up with some fake error, "And those should be a different color."

Twinkleshine commented, "I think they're lovely."

Minuette agreed, "Me too!"

Lyra had her input, "I love them."

Metamorphosis glared at them, luckily Twilight and Rairty didn't notice. The three unicorns looked down, trying to avoid the frightful stares. He repeated, "Make them a different color."

The four left out of the now uncomfortably silent room. When they left out, Twilight scoffed, "Wow! He's being a little bit demanding."


Outside

Metamorphosis and the bridesmaids descended down the tower and were going to their next destinations. The three unicorns looked very nervous, as if they had something on their mind. The numbing silence wasn't enough to silence one of them. Twinkleshine lost it and shouted, "I can't believe you did that!"

He kept on walking, but still responded heatedly, "Excuse me!"

She went on, "You didn't have to be demanding like that! You could've at least complemented on something!"

Minuette laughed nervously, "Twinkle, calm down…now!"

She shook her head angrily at Minuette and fumed, "No, this needs to be said!" S

She turned back to Metamorphosis and ranted on, "No offense Shining Armor, but you need to learn something called, manners!"

Lyra and Minuette exchanged worried looks, but Meta seemed unfazed, which calmed their senses a bit. The three kept walking down, until he blocked their paths. Twinkle glared at him, but stopped when she saw the deadly glint in his eyes. Meta smirked at the three and retorted, "And I think you need to learn a lesson!"

His horn shined green, a beam shot out, and hit their horns. The three groaned as stabbing pain tore through their whole body. He smiled at their agony. There was a blinding flash and the three unicorns disappeared. It didn't leave a mark or anything as evidence to show that magic was used. His eyes went wide and he groaned, "Oh great! Now I need to find new bridesmaids."

He continued on walking down. When he was on the ground, he heard a door close above him. He looked up and saw Twilight. He questioned, "Where are you going?"

She looked at him confusingly and chuckled nervously, "Good one, Shining. I'm going were you are going, obviously."

He had to think of something quick. He exclaimed, "Oh! The music." She nodded in approval. He sighed in relief. Good thinking, Metamorphosis. I'm so clever!

The two walked on over to check on the percussion.


Fluttershy's bedroom

The one directing the music is a pegasus pony. She had a pale light grayish gold coat, pale light grayish rose mane, moderate cyan eyes, and a cutie mark that has three butterflies with cyan bodies and pink wings. She conducted her birds to start playing. After a few minutes, they were done with their masterpiece. The timid pegasus asked, "What did you think? I mean, if you don't mind me asking."

Twilight clapped her hooves and cooed, "Wow! Fluttershy, that was beautiful. Don't you-"

She stopped and huffed at her brother; Metamorphosis was asleep. She nudged him and he woke up...a little. He yawned, "Well, as you can tell, it was boring."

Fluttershy asked, quite surprised with his response, "E-Excuse me?"

He explained, "I was expecting something more…flashy. This is my-I mean our big day and all."

She thought about it for a little and shrugged. Not entirely too sure with his explanation, she still agreed, "I-I guess you're right."

"Of course, I'm right! Which it's not that big of a surprise. So, I'm hoping to hear a huge improvement!" With that, he left out the room. Fluttershy ordered calmly, "Okay little ones, you heard him. We need something big and flashy. Okay a 1, a 2, and a 1, 2, 3."

She conducted them hastily and the birds squawked out the notes, the music sounded awful. Twilight cringed at their screeching. Fluttershy sighed, "Oh, maybe we should just try again later."

Twilight put her hoof on Fluttershy's shoulder and comforted, "I think they sounded beautiful before, Fluttershy. Honestly, I don't think you need to change it."

She responded, "Oh, thanks Twilight! But, it's actually Shining Armor and the Princess Cadence's decision on what should or shouldn't be used. N-No offense."

Twilight just nodded at her shy friend and left her alone to practice.


Outside

As she was walking, Twilight bumped into Metamorphosis. She fell flat on her plot, she looked up, and she saw the stern look he was giving her. She whimpered, "W-W-What?"

He yelled, "Why did you do that! I gave her specific reasons why her music was terrible; and you just had to tell her she didn't need to change it!"

She protested, "I just didn't want to-"

He interrupted, "You know what Twilight! Why don't you be a good little mare and just check off your little list. mmkay?"

She gawked at him, but still sadly nodded. He started walking away and she followed behind slowly. Why is my brother mad at me? He never used to yell at me like that. Is it because at what I'm doing or is it simply stress?

He answered matter-of-factly, "What do you think?"

She looked at him confusingly. She thought to herself interested, He's never learned how to read minds. How's he doing that?

He was about to answer again, but was worried she was going to get suspicious. He looked back her and frown a little. She looked so sad. He almost felt bad for her. Almost. He turned back around and whispered to himself, "She still is ravishing though."

Hearing what he said, Twilight exclaimed, "What!"

"Nothing!"