• Published 19th Feb 2014
  • 1,664 Views, 36 Comments

The Nature Storm - MCGirlGamer



Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle are best of friends but when they both discover that they have feelings for each other, Rainbow Dash must make the first move as rarity instructed. There is a storm that the Pegasus cant even control. (Twidash Ship)

  • ...
22
 36
 1,664

Chapter 3: Rarity's Visit

I opened my eyes as i see Rainbow Dash already awake in the kitchen. She seems to be so hungry. Oh shes soo adorable when she is hungry! I say to myself as i walk into the kitchen.

"Hey im just eating oatmeal if you dont mind" Rainbow Said

"No..No.. Its ok" I Replied.

Ok i have to tell someone to help me with these feelings i have for Rainbow Dash. I know! i will send a letter to rarity asking if i can teleport her here. So she wont get her mane wet in the storm! I say to myself. So i pick up a scroll and a writing material and i'm beginning to write.

Dear Rarity,

I have these feelings for dash since i met her and i need help. Will you talk to rainbow for me and then tell me what she told you. I will teleport you here with my magic so you wont get wet in the storm.

Your Dearest Friend,

Twilight Sparkle

I told spike to send the letter to rarity. Spike was thrilled to being able so see rarity. After all, he has a crush on her since he first saw her. She already knows and sometimes takes advantage to it. Spike belched up a letter from rarity. Looks like she responded maybe saying yes. I hope... I say to myself grabbing the letter and ready it. It says:

Dear Twilight,

I would be more than happy to guide you, darling. Im ready to be transported now. Make sure my mane does not get wet!

Yours Truely,

Rarity

Ok ready-

"What are you doing?" Rainbow asked seeing me in the living room using my magic.

"Oh Rainbow, i'm trying to teleport rarity here cause she was feeling lonely" I say with a fake smile.

"okay" Rainbow Responded.

So.. Once again i try to use my magic and rarity came in.

"Oh, Darling i think i broke a jewl!" Rarity complained.

"Ugh youll be fine! And why are you wearing that anyway!" Rainbow and i asked annoyed.

"This is my storm dress. It comforts me during a most dreadful storm like this one!" Rarity answered.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Rainbow. We both looked at each other and started cracking up. Her laugh is so amazing! i say to myself again.

"Ugh! it is not funny at all! It is important unlike you pegasi and Alicorns understand!" Rarity defended.

"I'm Sorry It's just funny of how much of a fashionista you really are!" I say trying to catch my breath.

Rarity wanted to talk to me privately sending rainbow back to the kitchen with spike. We closed the door and made a forcefeild making sure no one would eaves drop.

"So why do you like Rainbow anyway?" Rarity asked suspiciously.

"Well, Shes athletic,Brave,Strong,And is the fastest flying in all of Equestria. So Why not?" I say

"You do have a point darling" Rarity admitted.

"Ok youre not the one who is suppose to confess feelings for Rainbow ok?" Rarity commanded me.

"Wait.. Why?" I asked confused.

"Cause she acts like a colt.And it would look nice of her to do it because of that she is a little taller than you and is what you old fashioned ponies call it? Cool?" Rarity explained

"Ok i get it. But will you just talk to her and see if she feels the same way?" I reminded her

"Oh Yes of course darling ill be right back" Rarity says as she walks down going into the kitchen

Author's Note:

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR HARDY HAR HAR!! WOOOOOOOO!!! IM PUMPED! SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS CALLED, "Chapter 4-The Weirdest But AWESOME night of my life!" YEP THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHAT U THINK,FOLLOw,AND RATE!!!!