• Published 19th Feb 2014
  • 1,664 Views, 36 Comments

The Nature Storm - MCGirlGamer



Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle are best of friends but when they both discover that they have feelings for each other, Rainbow Dash must make the first move as rarity instructed. There is a storm that the Pegasus cant even control. (Twidash Ship)

  • ...
22
 36
 1,664

Chapter 2: Blackout!

I wake up and got out of the guest room. Stretching and yawning i see that twilight is already awake in the kitchen. It is still stormy outside and this time out of control.

"Good Morning sleepy head" Twilight said as i walk into the kitchen sitting on the table waiting for something.

"Good Morning? Good Morning? How is it a good morning if i still cant fly because of the stupid weather!" I say in an angry way. Twilight just shrugged and gave me a bowl of hay. I started to chew as twilight started to daydream or something. She just kept on staring at me that made me feel uncomfortable. " Twi?" I say "HELLO!" I started to shake her. "EQUESTRIA TO TWILIGHT ARE YOU THERE!"

"gah!.. What?" Twilight said being startled

"You were daydreaming. It was wierd" I tell her

"Oh sorry" She says with a blush on her face

"Are you okay?" I ask

"Why Wouldnt I Be" She says with a fake smile

"Oh Kay.....Anyway i wanted to ask you what we would be doing here because im getting kind of bored" I Honestly say.

"Oh yeah tonight we will be telling scary ghost stories to give us some more thrills" She responded

"AWESOME!!!! I GOT A GREAT SCARY STORY I'M WORKING ON. You know just in case of a camping trip but i could tell it tonight" I Say Excited. I love scary stuff specially when i get to scare someone! Ohhh she is going to be soo freaked out! i say to myself.

"Great!" she says.
----------**********------------

It was dark and we sat together as i tell her the story of the headless horse. Like the one i told rarity, applejack, and the CMC when we went on a camping trip, But this time i twisted it a little.

"And then the headless horse came in and thunder and lightning strikes as the campers were never heard from again." I finished. Oh man Shes gonna be soo scared!

"Thats It?" she says

"What do you mean Thats it? Arent you scared?" I say confused.

"Rainbow that's not a scary story... Its just a camp story to scare campers" Twilight Reminded

"UGH FINE!... Your Turn" I said annoyed

"Ok" She answered. She told me the story about a family who lived in the woods with nothing but a blackout and the noise of a storm just like this one. It was a story called the Conjuring. She said they also made a movie. It was based on real life which really scared me.

"Then in the end the women dies because f the three signs she went through 1. The Blackout 2. The Thunder and Lightning getting worse and finally 3. The creaking wood." Twilight finished

"Thats not scary!" i say

"Oh Really?" Twilight suspicously asked

"Yep....You cant scare me. I'm brave and awesome! Also i'm 20% cooler than you'll ever be!" I Reminded her. All of a sudden a blackout came just like the one twilight had explained in the story! I jumped up and landed on twilight's back. My shivering started to tickle her. The candles started to light up from spike and the fireplace started too. Twilight couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh.It.Is.On" She used a spell to tickle me and i started to drop dead laughing. I Never laughed so hard in my life!

"HAHAHAHA Ok Ok Stop Alright Please!" I say begging

"See you'll never defeat the undefeated at tickling!" Twilight Bragged and giggled

'Oh Yeah?" I tackled her and started to tickle her even more this time.Then she begged for me to stop she was on the floor and i was on top of her. we both were laughing. Wow i never felt like this in my life i say to myself looking into her eyes. Shes so beautiful and soft. She makes me happy. I think.... I think... STOP! cut it out! your a mare and she is a mare! I DONT CARE I THINK I LOVE HER!

"Umm... Rainbow.. will you get off of me?" she said concerned

"Oh...um.. Sorry" I say with a fake smile

"Are you okay" Twilight Said

"Im Fine" I say nervously.

"Well ok ill go to bed" She said

It was so scary i couldn't sleep so i decided to go to twilight."Twilight" i whisper.

"mmmm... What?" Twilight asked

"Can i sleep here with you? Im...Im... Scared" I Say with a blush on my face.

"Ok" she got up from her be and got my bed from the guest room with her magic and placed it in her room."There now go to sleep!" she whispered and fell asleep and i did too saying "Good Night Twi"

"Good Night Dash" She responded

Author's Note:

Ok so this was longer and very good for a first timer lol! So i thought about making a POV of both of them so next chapter will be a POV of Twilight. So thats the order. next chaoter is called," Chapter 3-Rarity's Visit. So follow,comment,and rate if you want to put any suggestions then feel free to. :D